VGC '11 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - June 4th - WON BY RubeNCB92 & Plusle

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is everyone planning on getting there? Last year I managed to get quite close to the front of the queue. I remember it snaking all the way outside in the rain. I don't want to be one of those people! I'll have to make sure I get there on time. I think about 11ish maybe. Do you think that's too late?

4 hours unti I'm meant to be waking up and I'm still wide awake unable to sleep due to being too psyched up. Fantastic. Might as well call sleep deprivation hax now. And good luck to everyone else going, except when facing me kthanks. >_>

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It is 4:30am and while everyone is asleep in this room I have been wide awake since we went to bed an hour ago :( keelhauled and tab if you read this after vgc you two are the fucking noisiest sleepers ever I swear 9.9

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
good luck all.
lets bring it home Kinneas, GEC, Rees, zog, the spanish, etc. CAMON YOU ALL CANT LOSE.

What time is everyone getting there for the Masters?

Last year I got turned away 6 spaces from the cut off, I really don't want the same shit to happen again.

Well soon I'll be marching to Birmingham.....look for the dude with the beanie hat on...and a bag :naughty::naughty:.

Good luck to everyone (except when you play me)

YEaaaaaaaah, just woke up. Leaving in about an hour to hopefully get there around 10.30/11. Still need to shower, get ready, etc, but hey, I'm doing better than I did last year already! ^.^

Update: I'm out in top16 (or 32 I'm not so sure tbh) to some noob who destiny bonded my team, DL13 got through to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)