VGC '11 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - June 4th - WON BY RubeNCB92 & Plusle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Twash for coming this far after all the training in the mountains you did.

Scooters showing off their power at Worlds.

RUBEEEN HERMANOOOO!!! ENHORABUENA TIO!!! joder, que cabron eres xDD bueno, tu ya has cumplido, ahora me toca a mi, a ver si lo consigo :P

Congratulations Brother :3

Enhorabuena Ruben, no creí que lo cumplearas pero lo hiciste, campeón :D

Also congrats to twash, Rees and Zog, you guys fought the good fight!

I came top 8, although I don't think I'll be going to Worlds. I got so badly haxed in the quarterfinals it was hilarious. (A burn fainting me through sash turn 1 is what probably decided it, but getting haxed on turns 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 as well was just increasingly hilarious. In the end, I forfeited when I had Conkeldurr left against two genies.)

wait what?
I won seniors lol

edit; proof
[14:44:01] <Plusle> http://i.imgur.com/LkQf9.jpg
Yeah Kinneas must have misheard me lol.

Coey21 finished 2nd. Bare in mind that Coey doesn't play Pokémon and has played a maximum of fifteen VGC 2011 battles on PO before the event. Since I did all the work building his team and stuff he's given me the 3DS :).

If anyone is over 18 and willing to pay around £300 for a return trip to San Diego let me know.

Also, is it me, or did the Juniors and Seniors finals SUCK? 4-0 in the Juniors, 3-0 in the Seniors. Flamethrower on Terrakion, Quick Attack on Jellicent... The two who lost were morons.
Like I said he doesn't play Pokémon so he didn't know that Quick Attack would not work. He already got the paid trip, so it didn't matter to be honest.

Well done everyone. It was a good day. I didn't do as well as last year. Well I did pretty badly actually but I was still leveling up in the queue 10 minutes before registering so it's no wonder!

I enjoyed watching the final battles. Well done everyone. I never knew Oshawott was such a good dancer! It was really going for it at the side of the final battle! I spent more time watching it dance rather than the battle!

Congtats ruben, wish I'd done better when faced him in last 25. If I had spored not rage powered lol. Silly me. Cagsy will b back

Lost top 16 to Havak after some good matches! I'll write up a warstory after eating.

Chandelure surviving Terrakion's Earthquake on 1HP in the final was pretty awesome...

I.HATE.MY.LIFE!!!! lost on the first round coz some kid stalled using double protect, which gave my trick room time to wear off. Then he ate me. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SMOGON ACCOUNT!!!!
Anyway, congrats to the two winners

Coey21 finished 2nd. Bare in mind that Coey doesn't play Pokémon and has played a maximum of fifteen VGC 2011 battles on PO before the event.
Bear in mind that he haxed me in the semi finals to the point where I pretty much couldn't win
Just saying

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I lost to GEC in a not so fun match...'pokemon'.

Congrats to Ruben, Twash, Plusle and everyone else who got invites! Also will be going to Birmingham 1-Up event next weekend to redeem myself.

All in all was a real fun day and met a ton of great people, look forward to doing it again!

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Probably should mention the only way I actually got so far was as b-lulz said; I pokemoned him miserably :( Sorry for that but good luck for 1-up and hopefully you win mate :D

Congratulations to Ruben. As for me, I lost in the last 64/third round to a guy called Marcus, I don't know if he posts here, damn his Mienshao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)