"Safe" suicide attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. For personal and very serious reasons, I need to convince a certain person that I'm willing to kill myself.

I will do it tonight. Not kill myself, but convince the person. Are there any safe ways that I can harm myself to the degree of ending up on the hospital and have it classified as a suicide attempts, without actually dying? Pain doesn't bother me...

Any advice is welcome, all mean comments should be kept in your minds, seeing as you don't understand this situation...

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
No one in their right mind here should be giving advice to aid you in doing something that is 99% likely to be incredibly retarded. If your reasons are too personal and serious to post on a forum you have 9 posts in, then so is your question.

Um. There is no safe way to do what you are trying to do. Harming yourself WILL put yourself at risk of dying.

You should seek professional help.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Or better yet, just go fucking commit yourself. Mission accomplished, no chance of getting killed, and best of all you can get help for whatever your problem is.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
call the ambulance and shoot yourself in the foot once they're close or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)