List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best theory I've heard is that for any Pokemon the DW sets a score, at random, every time, for you to beat to get a special move.

R_N not sure how much that theory is true, but if it is it means it can go for very low scores; multiple times have I done HORRIBLY (barely "winning" in scooping game for example) and gotten special moves.

The best theory I've heard is that for any Pokemon the DW sets a score, at random, every time, for you to beat to get a special move.
Another theory is that doing good in a mini-game improves the odds of getting a Special Move happening.

Gender is random, if both Genders uses the same mini-game.

Some Pokemon, such as Pidgey or Hoppip (Sky), have their Genders determined by the type of mini-game played.

I have aall the pokemon café's pokemon in female version.

I met a female eevee yesterday and today. It's not that rare apparently.

Another theory is that doing good in a mini-game improves the odds of getting a Special Move happening.
Well I never said the move was given an especially low-level score to get.

Presumably it's a relative-to-the-game "high" score, but maybe it chooses a specific number within a certain range

(sigh) Day 5, I have literally no patience left.

Alright everyone, I'm going to go on once more tomorrow. If I don't find a goddamn Corsola with Stealth Rock, I'm not going on anymore until they put something god like Multi-Scale Lugia in useless sky.

Fuck you PGL.

Never give up never surrender and whatnot. Wish I could help but I can't wrap my head around this whole Entralink RNG manipulation thing so I probably wouldn't get a good one from the one I've got.

--------

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/7618/dw61page1.png
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4084/dw61page2.png

--

Page 1 Stuff:
Poliwag with Hypnosis (Level up move)
Barboach with Mud-slap (Level up move)
Lapras with Confuse Ray (Level up move)

Page 2 Stuff:
Corphish with Harden (Level up move)

Anyone know how to get the Pokemon Cafe open? I have it but can't get it to activate.

-James
k, when you are in the home island in your JP DW. There is now a new option (bottom most), click it, and you have the choice to go to this new DW island, it has its own rainbow bridge, and will always take you to the cafe forest.

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Agreeing with clear here on windswept sky. Dream Isle sent me there five times today. I only went to the ocean once. What did I see when I got there? Only two pokemon, seaking and anorith, and berries every other page.

I ended up taking a female big pecks pidgey back. Maybe I can trade it for a DW Eevee...

k, when you are in the home island in your JP DW. There is now a new option (bottom most), click it, and you have the choice to go to this new DW island, it has its own rainbow bridge, and will always take you to the cafe forest.
Yeah, I saw that, but can't get the games to activate. I think there's some type of code you need to enter and I don't have it.....

Can't read Japanese very much, that huts.

-James

Yeah, I saw that, but can't get the games to activate. I think there's some type of code you need to enter and I don't have it.....

-James
Um, go to the promotions tab(its the same place in the US DW where you get your Eeveelution) and then type in the code. I don't remember what's the code, but it's somewhere in this thread, so happy hunting!

-James
Screencaps would help greatly my friend. Just use PrintScreen, paste it in paint and resize it for those of us (me) who uses computers with old resolutions.

I say this again, There is no need to go to the promotions tab, EVER.

Oh, and also:

This son of a bitch will have to hold out for now until I can find his sister.

Secondly ~
Confirming:
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz205/Clear3/vulpix.jpg

- Vulpix with Roar (Level-Up Move)

Screencaps would help greatly my friend. Just use PrintScreen, paste it in paint and resize it for those of us (me) who uses computers with old resolutions.

Oh, and also:

Secondly ~
Confirming:

I like your attitude towards male Corsola xD That made me lol.

P.S. I haven't woken up my Hydreigon in three weeks. He must be stuck in perpetual sleep...

Oh, and also:

Secondly ~
Confirming:

I'll post tomorrow after class

-James

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
I'm afraid you're wrong there. It's true that neither one gets Earth Power in Platinum, but Sunflora does indeed get Earth Power from the move tutors in HG/SS. I know, I've taught a Sunflora Earth Power myself. Not Sunkern, though, so technically, this is the only way to get an Earth Power Sunkern.
I can't help thinking there are plenty of Grass-types who could have used that so much better - Sceptile and Venusaur spring to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)