What makes you HAPPY today?

All right, it's all in the title. What's something in the past day (or week or whatever) that has made you happy? Let your joy spill out into the community!

I'll start, I have a few things.

I spent the last two days learning to RNG abuse in 5th gen. Now I finally have my perfect Modest HP Ice Litwick. This makes me very happy.
I also just got my tax refund and my paycheck within a few days of each other. Yay, money.

How about the rest of you guys?

I don't think I can top that mattj's, but...

But my dad told me that he'll get me mustang as a graduation present. We will split the cost and it's about a two years away, but it's still awesome.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Woodwind captain in marching band as a junior B) only junior member of the band council
/band geekyness

On the note of movies, has anyone seen Fast Five? It was an adreneline-packed orgy of fast cars and heavy weapons, and was definitely worth seeing. I'm having a movie marathon with one of my friends where we'll watch the rest of the series. T'will be awesome.

I work in an amusement park gift shop and currently we have these gummy bears a bit smaller than size of a fist in stock. One of them has 1,200 calories and 105g of sugar, and is also really REALLY overpriced at $10 plus tax. Our manager offered us a challenge where we would get free some ice cream vouchers in the park if we could manage to sell one. In the first two weeks the park has been open only one had been sold and I managed to sell two during my shift today. I did some fist pumping and have lots of free ice cream in my future!

Similar-esque to mattj's (congrats, by the way!) but a bit less personal. Hearing that my 8 month old nephew was okay after a 102 fever. Everything's a bit scarier cause he has a VSD/murmur in his heart.

Being alive and reasonably healthy. I was admitted to hospital again with some health problems (mostly respiratory) and I should be discharged today! I'm happy to have friends and my pets and my mother here and to be GOING HOME YESSSS. I stopped my insulin yesterday (it was to offset the high blood sugar levels caused by steroid medication I had to take, and the medication's out of my system now) as well!

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
a few days ago i discovered extreme couponing ^__^!! "Extreme couponing! How to get $1,100 of merchandise for $40" there's a show about it on tlc :o. im going to save money

i started learning how to play the guitar + harmonica as well

hmm well, I met some new girls at this club I just starting going to, and that I'm done with college until the fall, and passed all my classes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)