Breeding Project giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this one:

Natalique, in honor of my GF
Shiny Ralts
Timid Female
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31

I think this ones the most unique cause its the first with a NN and dedication :P. Plus the fact that unlike other gardevoirs this runs HP Ice because its a cheapo that really cant stand to spend the extra money on AC so it just uses the HP to cool down its 2nd story apartment so it can save its money for its real passion, Bacon. Its a little known fact that Bacon actually brings mental and spiritual wellness, which is what fuels this Gardevoirs powers, making it the go to Pokemon for both battling and baking. So please make the Uber Bacon Gardevoir a possibility so that all the known believers can bask in the glory of a nice cool living space filled with the aromatic scent of delicious fried pork.

:P

How about a (shiny?) Vulpix nicknamed "Trickster" with the egg moves Overheat, Power Swap, Hypnosis, and Disable (OR Role Play if you have access to it, but that's a HGSS tutor move, so you'd need access to breeding in HGSS... so likely not Role Play, but I'll leave this up to you of course ^.^)

Power Swap + Overheat could be a nasty surprise (forcing switches by giving any special sweepers your negative buffs in special attack caused by Overheat, while allowing you to keep firing them off at full power), but it sorta relies on the surprise factor to work properly. Not a standard set at all but might be worth some luls. XD

If you have access to Role Play, it fits in to the trickster fox mythology of it taking on different forms as a disguise. It could be funny to surprise a Jellicent/Vaporeon trying to hit you with a water move by copying their Water Absorb ability. It could also be amusing to start levitating when a Flygon attempts to Earthquake you. This is completely situational but this Trickster is all about the element of surprise, and being unique.

Hypnosis and Disable are fun annoying moves that could mess with your opponent, and they can help you stay around longer to throw more Overheats their way. Either could be replaced by a TM of choice or level up move, depending on what sort of Ninetales you want (energy ball/solar beam/will-o-wisp/etc). It's possible to get all of these egg moves using Smeargle. If you want a hidden power type, Ground might be an option to deal with Heatran or other Flash Fire 'mon.

With Role Play it would have to have the regular ability, without Role Play it can have the Drought dream world ability. :3

Tentafool stole my Ampharos idea :/

Well here is my variation

Ampharos
Calm Nature
252 Hp / 6 SpAtk / 252 Sp.Def
Cotton guard
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Thunderwave

Adamant Excadrill with 252 Attack EVs Earthquake does

49.22 - 58.29 to +3 252/0 Calm Ampharos
30.47 - 36.72 to +6 252/0 Calm Ampharos

Adamant +2 Excadrill with 252 attack EVs Earthquake does

97.66 - 115.62 to +3 252/0 Calm Ampharos
61.72 - 72.66 to +6 252/0 Calm Ampharos

Mixed sun sweeping Victrebel (shiny if possible)
Naive/Hasty
Egg:Seed Bomb,weather ball (Destroys steels in sun)

If fifth gen only
Lead Acellgor @hydration Timid
Egg:spikes Encore

Jolly Durant with the baton pass egg move for a set something like this:

Jolly
252 def/252 speed/6 hp
Rock Polish
Hone Claws
Substitute
Baton Pass

Either ability would work since you won't be attacking. It's kind of novelty, but it looks decent enough.

Jolly Durant with the baton pass egg move for a set something like this:

Jolly
252 def/252 speed/6 hp
Rock Polish
Hone Claws
Substitute
Baton Pass

Either ability would work since you won't be attacking. It's kind of novelty, but it looks decent enough.
hmm...that reminds me of my gliscor set.

Revamped BP Gliscor
ability: Poison Heal
nature: impish
31/31/31/X/31/31

swords dance
baton pass
earthquake
ice fang

The gliscor can act as a bulky sweeper, and an effective, and unexpected baton passer that can end games if used properly. Unique, and really useful. Got me to 1384 on BW OU once (which is saying a lot, since I usually suck, lol). I've tried breeding one irl, but yeah...have yet to obtain the DW gligar. Also, breeding one to get baton pass is a bit too difficult for me, as I'm not very used to breeding things in the game yet. It should be a really good breeding project for the OP, though.

Exeggcute's DW ability is pretty awesome. So why not this set?

Exeggutor
Bold
31/x/31/30/31/30 ~HP Fire
Calm Mind/ Energy Ball/ Rest/ Hidden Power

You can attach either a Yache berry for a pseudo ice attack with Natural Gift or opt for a defensive spread with infinite lums and rest.

I have chosen the winners!

Assassinfred/vishnup = shiny stunfisk with earth power, sleep talk, curse and yawn

Wildfire = shiny garbodor with rock blast and spikes.

Counter Gliscor
ability: Poison Heal
nature: impish
31/31/31/X/31/31

Counter
Protect
Earthquake
Taunt

Counter is to do double damage... protect is to get health back. Taunt is for stopping swords dances and dragon dances so gliscor can do counter. and earthquake for damage.
This is only for physical attackers;)

Okay i've got one for you. I'm thinking....

Jolly Sap Sipper (DW Ability) Marill♀ (But Male is also fine.) with 31/31/31/30/31/31

Has Egg Moves: Amnesia/Body Slam/Aqua Jet :D

Now.... For help hint: Golduck gets Body Slam in Gen 3 Via Tutor... and the other two attacks are level up regular in B/W.

PS: I can't get over how awesome Marill looks in general. :) Thanks and i hope you like my idea!

<Errrr..... Wait. It's over already? Please tell me it's not over! :( >

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)