List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you are not even there yet.

You need to tug in a Pokemon, go into the Dream World like usual.

When you see your house on the main screen when you first has control, click the MOST bottom choice. You will be able to go to ANOTHER dream world island.

Upon arriving, click on the left option and the notice should LEAVE, and you can go to the Special DW island.

Ok, you are not even there yet.

You need to tug in a Pokemon, go into the Dream World like usual.

When you see your house on the main screen when you first has control, click the MOST bottom choice. You will be able to go to ANOTHER dream world island.

Upon arriving, click on the left option and the notice should LEAVE, and you can go to the Special DW island.
Yeah, I've been to that screen.

Once I get there I can't figure out how to trigger the mini-games, etc.

-James

In case it wasn't painfully obvious and people were still being ridiculous about it, the supposed 50 Pokemon cap?

Not there in the US versions!
*shock*
*awe*

Beside Zen Mode Darma and Telepathy Musharna (which both are intractable in-game), no other 5th gen DW abilitied Pokemon has been released.

Password for next Japanese promotion (new pokémon musical Show): ミュージカルポケスマ!

thanks to filb.de

Korean gamers will make a vote similar to Japanese one, that gives any pokémon between the 493. I need to learn how to create a korean account :D

Only females can pass down the DW ability. Male Pokemon and Genderless Pokemon (including Ditto!) don't work.
Yet they're give Hidden abilities to Male only/Genderless Pokemon anyway. I seriously believe they didn't think this whole hidden ability inheritances over through.

Yet they're give Hidden abilities to Male only/Genderless Pokemon anyway. I seriously believe they didn't think this whole hidden ability inheritances over through.
On the other hand, most of the males & genderless mons don't really benefit from their abilities.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Huhhhh they could merely give out male-only/genderless pokémon with DW abilities ?__? That's what they have already done with Tauros, Porygon and Staryu.

And they have thought the whole thing over through: the breeding algorithm is specifically programmed to completely ignore the DW ability step if one of the parents is a Ditto. They knew what they were doing.

(...)Korean gamers will make a vote similar to Japanese one, that gives any pokémon between the 493. I need to learn how to create a korean account :D
Do you realize how big this could be? Even if Dream World Ditto cannot pass on the Hidden Ability flag, it would still be able to go on a rampage in OU.

Come on, smogon is so big, we could definitely have some influence on that vote! Or do we need actual Korean Versions of the game in order to gain voting rights on that poll?

Do you realize how big this could be? Even if Dream World Ditto cannot pass on the Hidden Ability flag, it would still be able to go on a rampage in OU.

Come on, smogon is so big, we could definitely have some influence on that vote! Or do we need actual Korean Versions of the game in order to gain voting rights on that poll?
Yeah, like what happened with the more easily accessable Japanese po-oh wait

On the other hand, most of the males & genderless mons don't really benefit from their abilities.
Which ironically counterbalance their inability to pass down their DW ability....I just now realized why they did this in the first place.

Korean gamers will make a vote similar to Japanese one, that gives any pokémon between the 493. I need to learn how to create a korean account :D
Kinda wished they had included 5th gen Pokemon into that, though I'm neither Korean nor speak their language so that desire for DW 5th gen Pokemon is moot. Now if I could participate in that little thing I would so vote for Ho-oh. Regenerator Ho-Oh would be sweet.

Desire is moot from the fact that it is currently impossible to give out 5th gen duders anyway

Now Ho-oh, there's actually a fair chance of winning! Legendaries, especially box legends, are super popular. All just depends on what Korea loves.

ミュージカルポケスマ! doesn't seem to work when I put it in.

Edit: Found it: ポケスマ!ミュージカル

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)