VGC '11 US East Regional - Washington, DC - June 11th - WON BY superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

giant claw
It should be fun going on a four hour drive to Chantilly on a motorcycle :D Just hoping I'm not out first round...

Alright, so I won't be able to compete this week because we have to perform, but we get to have a tour in the White House so that's a plus! lol Good luck to everybody! :)

im scared that im going to be facing hordes of my own pokemon trying to kill me....
see you saturday n_n
It's sad when someone has rogue Pokemon turning around after all the raising and caring you did for them, and killing you :/

No really, BUST THEIR ASSES >:D

Anyway, good luck to everyone participating this weekend and hopefully Cybertron and Human place top 2 so I can take Newark ^_^

C'mon guys, do it just for me <3

Anyone know how huge the turn-outs for these usually are and how early people usually show up before sign up?

I'll probably be heading there in masters division since its only 15 minutes away :D.

Anyone know how huge the turn-outs for these usually are and how early people usually show up before sign up?

I'll probably be heading there in masters division since its only 15 minutes away :D.
I live 15 or 20 away too... I'm not going til around 9 or 10, but that's only because I want to watch the younger kids lol

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Does anyone know if there's any way to get there easily through public transportation? I really don't want to have to borrow someone else's car to get there ~_~

Cybertron...how many days till the tournament? Just checking :) Good luck to everyone going, I had a blast in Atlanta and that was a 15 hour drive for me, so I can imagine DC will be just as fun!

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cybertron...how many days till the tournament? Just checking :) Good luck to everyone going, I had a blast in Atlanta and that was a 15 hour drive for me, so I can imagine DC will be just as fun!

SirJustin and I are going! I'll be wearing this and SirJustin will probably be wearing his Squirtle Squad shirt and a beard so say hi if you see us!

andrea

/me cresselias
Leaving for DC in a couple hours! Please say hi and introduce yourself if you see me- I'm the blondie in a purple Ducks shirt. ^_^

Good luck everyone! And quack quack quack to all my fellow Duckies.

Does anyone know if there's any way to get there easily through public transportation? I really don't want to have to borrow someone else's car to get there ~_~
There's the Orange line on the Metro, but it doesn't go all the way to the Expo Center, and it's really only useful if you're coming from DC. I think the Expo Center is about 15 minutes away from the Vienna/Fairfax station... but don't quote me on that.

But yeah, if you're coming from anywhere there's Metro stops, check the bus schedules? I'm sure there's a bus stop around there somewhere.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
There's the Orange line on the Metro, but it doesn't go all the way to the Expo Center, and it's really only useful if you're coming from DC. I think the Expo Center is about 15 minutes away from the Vienna/Fairfax station... but don't quote me on that.

But yeah, if you're coming from anywhere there's Metro stops, check the bus schedules? I'm sure there's a bus stop around there somewhere.
hmmm okay, i might be able to do that. thanks

I'll be there representing StreetPass Richmond and playing in Masters. Don't forget, there's a StreetPass DC meetup happening at the convention center starting at 12 for all of you 3DS owners. I'll be the bearded guy with the big plugs and the Chrome backpack with the mc chris patch - say hey!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
DLE and anyone else coming from DC w/o a car:

Your best bet is to hop on the Dulles airport shuttle from either L'enfant or Rosslyn. I understand the convention center is just a few blocks from the airport. people looking to get to masters would be interested in the 8:30, 9:30, and 10:30 shuttles from L'enfant and 8:43, 9:43, and 10:43 shuttles from Rosslyn to get to the airport at 9:25, 10:25, and 11:25 respectively. You'll probably see me on there with my Ducks shirt. Feel free to say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)