#1 Heavily offensive

This is my first 5gen team i hope you like it.

This in not a rain team i use politoed to counter other weather teams and my

style of play is always offensive i hate stall i hate blissey.

I only use pokemon i like and cool looking i dont use ugly pokes like Reuniclus .

The only pokemon i like in 5 gen is hydreigon thats why its my only 5gen poke in the team.

best rank: top 30 in smogon server.

changes

Lead:
@ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Scald
- Perish Song
- Encore protect before
- Toxic

i use him to counter sun teams and sand storm teams toxic for some wall thats i cant take easily perish song save me a lot from dragon dance gyarados and volcarona butterfly dance scald scares physical poke to switch to politoed protect for scouting
encore for anything trying to set up on politoed

Lead support:
@ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

most of the time its my lead it always do what i want set up rocks and spin it away thanks to sturdy donphan can almost 100% of the time spin hazards before it die.ice shard saved me a lot from scarfed garchomps and other dragons and EQ Hits anything pretty hard.

Core:
@ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power

it can take a lot of hits like mach punch from
conkelurrs it even survives a skarf dragon claw from garchomp and one hit ko,s a lot of pokes like anoying rotom-w with draco meteor surf is like stab in rain fire blast for ferrathorns it always 2 ko,s in rain it earth power for jirachi and heatrans .

Core:
@ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit bugbite before
- U-turn
- Superpower

choice Band-boosted Bullet Punch is incredibly powerful even with no setup, and allows Scizor to revenge kill many dangerous threats such as Salamence locked into Outrage, Choice Scarf Hydreigon and "Double Booster" Terrakion
uperpower does huge damage to Scizor's main counters, OHKOing Heatran, Magnezone, and Ferrothorn expecting a Bullet Punch bug bite okos
Reuniclus

Core:
@ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

it cripples stall team and some times it does nothing and some time it kills every thing Shadow Ball and Focus Blast provide perfect neutral coverage Pain Split allows Gengar to replenish health and cripple bulky opponents such as Blissey and sub for preventing status.

Glue:
@ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
- Recover
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

the star off the show it sweeps and out speeds a lot of thing late game with boosted rain hydro pump and boltbeam .
Recover is the traditional option, which lengthens Starmie's lifespan, and becomes all the more important when you consider the recoil caused by Life Orb.

Politoed (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Scald
- Perish Song
- Encore
- Toxic

Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Sazandora (Hydreigon) (M) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
- Recover
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Superpower

example battle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00xdTVsOCLA

i have a lot off troubles with blissey and jolteon

My team synergy :

http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/team_builder

http://www.youtube.com/user/Suckerpunchx17

this team is pretty weak to stall itself (I renember having beaten you only using skarmbliss), so to help that, I would use rapid spin on starmie, preferably over ice beam and running specs latios with trick over hydreigon.

That's like saying I can't get stabbed as long as there is never anything sharp within 5 metres of me. Blissey/Chansey is what makes a good stall team tick, so I can't see any competent player not using them. Anyway if either of Scizor/Starmie is dead I can see you losing quite easily to NP Thundurus, so watch out for that.

thundurus rarely kills anything in my team cause the only thing it ko is gengar im not stupid to let starmie or scizor die if there is a thundurus i got swept once cause i missed two hydro pump in the rain i didnt use ice beam cause it doesnt oko always

Hydreigon is killed by thund's focus blast.
I suggest you to change a special-sweeper with a physical one, better if fighting type. If you want a faster phy-sweeper you can run Mienshao.

+2 Thundurus will sweep you if one of the aformentioned Pokemon is dead. It can set up on Toed or -2 Hydriegon as well as Scizor locked into the wrong move and from there it one-shots your whole team (except Donphan if sturdy is intact, I guess). Anyway I trust that you'll keep Starmie intact if you see it and with 'mie alive you can kill it.

Just because you only have one out to a situation, doesn't make your team that effective. Try to have multiple outs to multiple situations.

Bro, you posted a RMT, so unless you were aiming for this team to be archived (which is really unlikely lololol), just take the advice everyone in this thread has been trying to give you.

First off, I don't know how where you get your information from, but Blissey / Eviolite Chansey are staples on the generic stall team. Even with that much known, your team handles them pretty well i.e; SubSplit Gengar, Politoed, and Scizor. However, if you really can't stand either special wall, then I'd strongly advice that you drop Donphan for Swords Dance Gliscor. While you lose out on Sturdy, Stealth Rock, and Rapid Spin, you gain a very good check to both Pokemon as well as a much more reliable option against stall thanks to Poison Heal, Ground/Flying typing, and Taunt. Gliscor can also combat sandstorm teams much better than the rest of your team can, if you need more convincing.

If you're really desperate for Stealth Rock, however, then scrap Scizor for Bronzong and Hydreigon for Choice Specs Latios. Bronzong can get Stealth Rock up reliably while the rain will eliminate its only weakness - Fire. Bronzong can also check Tornadus, Doryuuzu, Terrakion, and Gengar all on its own so you can remove the pressure from the rest of your team. Now, if you're not taking advantage of U-turn, then Hydreigon is get an inferior Latios, who can break walls more efficiently with a stronger Draco Meteor, much higher Speed stat, better resistances, and access to Trick.

Now for the minor changes. Yes, you DO have a Thundurus weakness, especially to the wallbreaker variant, which doesn't have to rely on Focus Blast to beat Hydreigon; most rain teams, however, are weak to Thundurus, so I'd strongly advise you switch Starmie's item to a Wide Lens, almost fixing the accuracy problem with Hydro Pump and switching Gengar to a Sub + Disable variant. SubDisable Gengar will give you a fighting chance against not only Thundurus, but also Reuniclus, Conkeldurr, most Lati@s, and generally any Pokemon that relies on a single attack to hit Gengar with.

Ferrothorn does really well against your team. You set up rain for opposing Ferrothorns, then you try to KO with Fire Blast. At least that is what you did in your example video. You also have Scizor with Superpower, but still, Superpower can be easily blocked by Chandelure/Gengar/Jellicent.

Perhaps everyone would have a bettter time working with you and understanding how you deal with threats if you post a threat list. You seem to have an idea of what you have to counter some threats to your team but we aren't getting anything from you except that you have trouble with jolteon and blissey.

It would also help if you worked with us to make your team better rather than antagonizing us about how your posts were made in different days or how so&so beats this threat with one word responses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)