What makes you HAPPY today?

My belly is full and hopefully within the next few days I'll secure my travel/moving plans to Atlanta, Georgia. Lots of things are going to be new and exciting once I move, and I really cannot wait to be out of my father's house and on my own for the first time ever.
Really? I only live about an hour or two from Atlanta. But congrats, I still have at least 3 or 4 years to go before I can move out.

I finally asked out this girl I've liked for the past year and things are going great so far and my band has three gigs coming up in the next ten days. Things are pretty sweet at the moment. Oh and I can finally grow my beard now that I'm out of high school

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Goin golfing with my groomsmen, then rehearsal dinner tonight in Edison, then the WEDDING TOMORROW AT ADDISON PARK WITH 10+ HOURS OF OPEN BAR!

oh, and cancun for a week starting sunday ;)

Goin golfing with my groomsmen, then rehearsal dinner tonight in Edison, then the WEDDING TOMORROW AT ADDISON PARK WITH 10+ HOURS OF OPEN BAR!
Posting your wedding location is just asking for a bunch of Smogonites to show up and leer at you from the back row.
Not sayin' that I'd actually DO that, but hell, free drinks?

*Ahem* I'm having a movie marathon with my friend tomorrow. Epic, caffeine-filled all-nighters are the best.

I have two weeks off from work and I got to see Rush in New Orleans today.

Also, I'm playing FFVII again and should have Knights of the Round materia mastered before I go to bed.

Agents Are Osu!

Well, today I just happened to think of Jumpin Jack Flash, which I know as the final level of a certain wonderful DS game. Trying to keep up with that song, with every little detail of the way Elite Beat Agents presents it ... just thinking about that made me genuinely happy.

(Another game whose whole final boss sequence makes me happy just thinking about it is Pokemon Colosseum. Among other things I love the music.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)