VGC '11 US East Regional - Washington, DC - June 11th - WON BY superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

giant claw
Leaving in about an hour and still haven't slept yet... Hopefully i can manage to stay awake during my matches. xD And I've managed to put of getting my team finished til now.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ugh, I woke up at 3 and couldn't fall back asleep. This is the first time ever I have been too excited to sleep. Good luck to all my fellow Smogoners attending!

Still new here, but if anyone wants to say hi to me, feel free! I'll be wearing a black v neck, shorts, and I have a red purse with an Oshawott plushie in the pocket. ^-^

Leaving in two hours... I can't stop freaking out!

Didn't actually finish my team because I was the navigator yesterday when I planned to train them all, but I'm still going to be there anyways just for the camaraderie.

good luck everyone there. I would be there, but I have my own finals to do well on. studied for freaking 5 hours already and my parents still don't think that's enough. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)