VGC '11 US East Regional - Washington, DC - June 11th - WON BY superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent (I forgot his last name), a good friend of mine and the rest of the ducks.
Wait, Vincent guy that made top 4 in 08'? I think he had blonde hair or something.

EDIT: OH MAN! It was Vincent! I knew him since o8, he knocked me out top 8 for VGS 08 lol. We were mad cool at Worlds too. Oh well, Cybertron won like a boss though. They had a nice match.

Bad luck Jib, I know you wanted the 3DS but you still did well. :(

Congrats to everyone else who got invites and stuff (evan, it might not be paid but still!!), and congrats to whoever the winner of the final will be!

Scoot

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Making a bit of a guess as that's the only wolfe I saw on Smogon that was attending DC!

Congrats.

Although time does really suck :(

Hitmonrocker aka Vincent had it won
Mitch aka ips had it won
Both messed up at the end, Vincent shadow balling the wrong thing and ips not going for HH dark pulse again

TTS vs Mitch was great though in T16
I streamed more of the second half of that though

I missed Rick, darkmaster491, vs Jibaku which seemed like it would have been good.

Fina cocy vs wolf was a bit funny

Seniors division I had a stally mirror match that wasted far too much time to make a comeback
Making a change to my team for Newark to fix that. And get past T16. But overall wasn't that hard.

Overall great meeting all of you
Still feel like I didn't talk to you enough.

P.S.
mingot is a troll telling us sankey would be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)