East Regional Championships - SCOOTER POWER (Top 4) (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Thanks guys ^_^

Also:
cosmicexploder said:
EDIT: Also how the hell do you remember every match? I don't even remember my last match x.x
Just gotta remember that one thing leads to another so you can piece together what you remember off the top off your head. How else did I write early DP warstories :p

Though I might be able to remember my last match, but I'm pretty sure someone taped it and just don't feel like remembering how the flinches took me out quickly.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just gotta remember that one thing leads to another so you can piece together what you remember off the top off your head. How else did I write early DP warstories :p
Yeah! Back when we didn't have simulator logs and warstories took actual effort!

during matches it's not

I took them after/in between matches and no one had a problem with it
In Atlanta, someone thought it would be a great idea to take notes of everything Nick (MC) said...so I happened to glance down and over her shoulder (she wasnt attractive so lets quell those comments) and noticed she literally had word for word what was being said, down to the 5...4....3....2....1 time to battle trainers.

ALSO, I think the highlight of the tournament for you should not be being in the top 4, but watching the guy storm out of the hall after round 1. If I were you I would have found him after the tournament and really given him some shit :)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Warstory updated a bit

I don't think I could make it to Nats. My mom apparently already got hotel and plane reservations for July and can't cancel them. I guess this means I have to give up my 300$ prize since I have to go there to receive it. If only I could pass it to someone else...

Sorry for the disappointment guys. There's little I can do.

=(

Oh @ sandman
Me and Lugiatina were about to friend clause each other but decided not to in the end just so this would be an official battle between us two lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)