Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ball should I catch my Terrakion in? I think repeat ball looks best, or Luxary. Maybe Level Ball? Any other opinions before I actually do it?

You might consider Timer Ball, similar colors, also it's really cool if 'timer' effect every time you use Terrakion doesn't annoy you. It looks awesome with Reshiram.

Edit:
iirc = If I Remember Correctly

so on serebii it says infernape can learn magic coat via move tutor 4th gen. well in SS i take my ape to the move tutor and it can't learn it. did serebii goof?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
so on serebii it says infernape can learn magic coat via move tutor 4th gen. well in SS i take my ape to the move tutor and it can't learn it. did serebii goof?
The Role Play and Magic Coat tutors are swapped on Serebii. Infernape can learn Role Play but not Magic Coat.

Guys, got a quick question. Do you reckon I should run Whirlwind or Haze for my Eviolite Golbat in UU? It's mainly to stop BP chains, and I'm unsure which one would suit me better. I don't use hazards (apart from those I can reflect back with Magic Coat), and WW is reflected back by Magic Mirror Esp/Xatu. So what do you guys think? Haze eliminates the changes, but WW also forces a new pokemon to come out, and thus the opponent to adapt to that change.

Ok, for some reason I feel like I should know this but, if you status a Pokemon with the Synchronize ability while you have a Substitute up, are you still affected by the status?

If I have an eevee at 220+ happiness [meaning it'll evolve into umbreon/espeon] but I level it at mossy rock [meaning it'll evolve into leafeon], what will happen? I was EV training my future leafeon and the vitamins pushed its happiness to 220 much earlier than I expected.

If I have an eevee at 220+ happiness [meaning it'll evolve into umbreon/espeon] but I level it at mossy rock [meaning it'll evolve into leafeon], what will happen? I was EV training my future leafeon and the vitamins pushed its happiness to 220 much earlier than I expected.
Location has priority over Happiness, so it would become Leafeon.

What are the list of moves that a pokemon can use when Frozen to defrost itself?

I know Flare Blitz and Scald are two of them.
lets not forget overheat... the very 1st one

Guys, got a quick question. Do you reckon I should run Whirlwind or Haze for my Eviolite Golbat in UU? It's mainly to stop BP chains, and I'm unsure which one would suit me better. I don't use hazards (apart from those I can reflect back with Magic Coat), and WW is reflected back by Magic Mirror Esp/Xatu. So what do you guys think? Haze eliminates the changes, but WW also forces a new pokemon to come out, and thus the opponent to adapt to that change.
those are 2 very good points... i hav no idea of the move analogy so if i were u id pick one with high accuracy and PP... obviously higher PP over higher accuracy... id pick whirlwind cuz by then i wouldve set up a stealth rock

Hi, I was wanting to ask about the pokemon world cup VI. I read the information in the post and signed up, but i'm not entirely sure how it works. Does EVERYONE in the team use the same team of pokemon? The other question was wtf is a roster? O.o Thanks in advance.

Ok, for some reason I feel like I should know this but, if you status a Pokemon with the Synchronize ability while you have a Substitute up, are you still affected by the status?
Yes you are still affected by status.

This applies also to using contact moves on Static/Flame Body/Effect Spore pokemon while still having a sub up too (there's still chance to be statused).

Does anyone have any idea when the new Strategy Pokedex for Black and White will be uploaded to the main website? I know people have asked this question before, but posters have been saying "it's almost done" since March, so I was wondering if anyone knew how long it would take. Are we just waiting to list them into tiers? Don't we have enough statistics to at least make some sense out of tiers?

I know that we have analyses in some sections of the forums, I just like them neat and in one place.

Thank you!

haunter

Banned deucer.
Nobody can answer your question. We need to solve some administrative issues before uploading the new dex to the main site.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
how can i create openable walls of text in smogon like the ones that are used in the rmt threads to show the threads list?

haunter

Banned deucer.
what do you mean? if you're talking about the hide tags, then just type the text you want to be hidden, then select it and then click the hide tag button (top right of the window)

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i am trying to post a rmt and i cant put a complete thread list 'cause the site says that i have reached the image limit!is there any way to get past this or i simply have to remove the pics from the thread list???

i am trying to post a rmt and i cant put a complete thread list 'cause the site says that i have reached the image limit!is there any way to get past this or i simply have to remove the pics from the thread list???
You have to either remove some images, or (I think) break it into 2 separate posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)