VGC '11 Italy National - Rome - June 11th - WON BY _AlexiS_

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratz alexiS, but I feel somehow sorry for all the spanish and the other guys, espacially for kristy.

have fun in SD, alexis ^^

Lost in top 8... again.
Blame paralysis hax and time limit choosing the move while i was selecting it!
Maybe this tournament is not for me.

Congratulations Alexis, also congratlations to Matty and his brother!
Good luck and have fun in San Diego ;)

Congrats Alexis and Matty!
(lol three paid invites in a family, that somehow reminds me of the Arnold family, considering they only gave out 10 paid ones - 4 for seniors, 4 for juniors and 2 for masters)

I'm sorry for Gamer and Metang@, they both probably deserved the victory because of the efforts they were putting into it.

I lost round1 because of a big mistake that I could have avoided (I only figured it out later), however my opponent outsmarted me in a clean match.

Great experience and tournament! Thank you for your congratulations and gg to Alexis, great player and great friend.
So obvius but its the truth...the same for me, playing a final face to face with a friend is such an amazing thing...
And now, road to California!

In first time, congratz to Alexis, he is a good friend
And now I only can say that this suck. I think that I was the favourite for win the Tornament, I played with Metang, Alexis and Matt in Skarmbliss some times with my alter and all the battle were for me, I had 1450 points, etc... but It´s ok, I had won my battle in quarter 3-0, my rival said "good game, I lose, great battle" but Shadow Ball CH, BYE BYE, its incredible. In Spain last year with Ruben the same, That sucks

Thanks for posting but could you please reupload it? The reason is that it says copyright infringement in my country when I want to watch it, you can solve this by using some random Pokémon music.
Yeah, it's because at the start "Final Countdown" is played and it has copyrights.
I'll upload the vid for you though lol.

I think that I was the favourite for win the Tornament, I played with Metang, Alexis and Matt in Skarmbliss some times with my alter and all the battle were for me
I played with you also with other nicks and sometimes i won...i think we were 60%-40% for you ;)
I also think you were one of the favourites...unfortunately in a tournament like this a single bad luck inident is crucial. Sorry for you and good luck for Madrid

I played with you also with other nicks and sometimes i won...i think we were 60%-40% for you ;)
I also think you were one of the favourites...unfortunately in a tournament like this a single bad luck inident is crucial. Sorry for you and good luck for Madrid
Yeah, it´s I say, I haven´t got a 100%, but I think I was the favourite. In Spain I know that another noob will hax me, But don´t worry, I kill all them and everybody will be happy in heaven

Yeah, it´s I say, I haven´t got a 100%, but I think I was the favourite. In Spain I know that another noob will hax me, But don´t worry, I kill all them and everybody will be happy in heaven
Nothing is "sure" or "assured" in this tournament, on the contrary this is rather a lottery, which everyone uses the same pokemon over and over, where skill doesn't matter. And I'm not the only one to say this.

PS: I'm uploading senior finals

My friends both in finals!!! that's pretty good!!! Congrats to Alexis and Matty who RNG'd all their pokemon here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)