WSC Megathread ~ Week 14 - Dark of the Moon: It All Ends

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Week 11 - Retype

With the acctivity which came from the many other retype weeks in the WSC career, it is now time to up the standards and see what you guys can create.​

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

[22:37:05]lucalibur: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
[22:37:07] lucalibur: HOLY JESUS
i might have fucked up the quality because paint initially saved it as a .bmp, but i don't know, still looks good right?
ghost/ground mhm

I presume that If that's your submission, you might want to state what type you've attemted to turn it into. I can sorta see that it's dark but you've not done much but recoloured and drawn some weird glasses on it.

Ok, here's mine:
~Todris052
Final Submission
Dragon Lapras, if it's unclear.

Edit: Okay, some outlining and shadowing fixes, as well as backfin/arm thing claws. Thanks ICC!

I'm no good at retypes, but anyway...
~Ice-cold Claws
Final Submission
You know Tsunbear...but you haven't seen SUNbear.

...Fire-type, if not already obvious.

Hah, nope. It's the outline of Emboar's fire beard, but with custom shading (yeah, it sucks...)

Dragon Lapras is epic by the way, though I do find that the forehead horn is rather oddly glued to the forehead. Like, the outline at the joining needs to be slightly darker.

Can you please copy and put a red circle or something on it? I don't realy get it...
(Thank God I didn't made it FS...)

Edit: Oh, okay, I got it. Thanks, I'll edit it.

I really like that dark Azelf, As a Dark pokemon It sorta comes of, maybe if the eye colours were reversed so that the red was more obvious, other than that I think that's a wicked awesome sprite Loon :)

all 3 of the above are pro compared to mine :l all ive done is attached a cockroaches laser to the mouth of an octopus and paint it metal colour(ish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)