Challenge Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to fucking Cilian

My Water starter got flinch haxed by Bite so I went to my own Lilipup and got murdered by a crit. When that fucking green monkey came out, Lick failed to Paralyse after I used it 6 times and I got swept.

REDO

Time for the Larry Chronicles.
Rules:
1.Can only Catch 1st Poke seen on each route/cave.
2.If a poke faints it dies.
3.Must Nickname all captured pokes with a name starting with a T.
4.Can only catch one legendary.
5.Once all original 6 pokes are dead so is the nuzlocke challenge.
6.Must always have one of original 6 pokes on team at all times.

There’s the Rules so i think its high time for Larry’s Hoenn Journey to begin.
Chapter 1 Season 2. The Beginning.
"No,Psi NOOOOO!!!" i shout, waking up. Realising i had just had a nightmare. Then i remembered it was a memory not a nightmare. “All passengers we will be docking in Slate Port in 5 minutes". I had moved to the Hoenn to escape all the madness which went on there leaving behind my treasured pokes, Chopper, Evil, Elect and Tort, hoping that my mum would take care of them and that if they were away from me they would be fine.
5 Hours later At Little Root Town.
I am entering then feel nausea rush though me. Someone was wrong here. Then i heard a scream. I run out of there and see an old man being harassed by a weird Dog like Pokémon, which i remember as Poochyena. "Help Me' shouts the old man. Then he sees me and tells me to look inside his bag and there were 3 pokes and he asked me to choose one and battle the Pooch. "Arghh" i say as a headache comes through and i remember a scenario simular to this as i got my starter, Tort. "No i can’t go through that hell again, but i cant not help this man, damnit should have brought Tort" i whisper to myself. "I choose.......Mudkip" I declare. "Go Tim use Tackle".
1st Battle. Tim(Mudkip) Vs Poochyena.
Use tackle" i shout. It counters with a tackle just as powerful and we are exchanging blows when the Pooch slipped and seized the opportunity. "Quickly hit it before it gets back up" I shout at Tim. Bam. The pooch dies. "No not again" I shout. " What not again?" asks the Old man who turns out to be Prof Birch. ".....Nuz....Nuzlocke" I stutter. "Oh that Prof Rowan told me all about that and all the loses you encountered upon the way, there have been other outbreaks in other regions too, it seems you can only get rid of it by being the Champion of all 5 Regions, Unova, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Johto and Kanto, according to Rowan you are already Champ of Sinnoh so that leaves 4 more to go" He says.
"Wow you must be same kind of expert on the matter sir" I say. "Of course i am my daughter, May, is one of the other cases. "Arghh" i say as other headache hits me and i remember Dawn who i also left in Sinnoh to protect her. "You all right Larry?" asks Birch. "Yes got had a headache but it’s gone now". "Well you want to meet her or not?" he asks."........Yes" i say............

Chapter 2. Season 2. The 1st Tough Battle of Hoenn.
"Hello" Says a cute girl. "Hello" i say. "Larry this is May, May Larry" Birch says. "May, darling, Larry is Rowans special case, like your one of mine" He says. "You mean a nuzlocker" She says angrily. "Yes and he is champ of Sinnoh" he says” I want you to go with him to make sure nothing happens to you or him got it?" "Yes dad".
On the way to Petalburg i kill a Wingull and catch a Poochyena. Welcome Tom.
1 Hour later in Petalburg City.
"Dad". "Larry!!???!!! what are you doing in the Hoenn" Asks 5th Gym Leader Norman. "Couldn’t handle the nuzlocke and came here hoping to escape it, but it seems i was wrong me and my friend here are both nuzlocke cases" I babble. "Oh hi then May" "How do you know her name?' I ask him. "Her dad and me are friends of course a know his daughter" He says. "Well then with that out of the way i challenge you dad" I say. ".......No" he says. "WHAT!!!!!" I shout "You can’t say no it’s against the Pokémon trainer rules". "No, you aren’t strong enough with your new Pokémon’s, maybe if you had your original pokes you could but not now i suggest you try-"
"Excuse me" says a weird person who interrupted my dad. "Oh hi Wally, how’s your mum and dad" says my Norman. "Good in fact i was wondering if you would help me became a trainer?" asks Wally. "Sure, Larry could you help him please?". "Sure but could you please finish what you were going to tell me first?" i ask my dad. "No because if i do you won’t help him so go".
"Here Wally take this Zigzagoon and this pokeball" Norman says to Wally. "Bastard" I say and walk out with Wally and May. "Look a Ralts" Says Wally. "Go Zigzagoon, use Tackle" Says Wally.
The Ralts takes a hard hit and counters with a growl. "Use tackle again" He says like a total noob. Bam it’s in the red. "Return Zigzagoon, Go Pokeball" He says once again like a total noob. "Yeah i caught a Ralts" He says acting like Ash from The Anime. "Dude stop being a noob and lets go" I say to him. "Larry don’t be rude to him, i bet you would have been simular to him when you first started am i right?" Says May. "No, now let’s go before this update gets too long".
Half an hour later in Petalburg City.
"See you later Wally" i say as he returns my dad’s Zigzagoon to him and leaves. "Now dad, finish what you were going to say before Wally came in" I demand. Dad sighs.” Fine, you were always impatient so should have seen this coming, but like i was saying earlier i suggest you go Battle the Rustburo Gym first since you clearly have the Type advantage with you starting with a water type and this Gym being rock and all" He says. "Oh for god’s sake how many Rock Gyms are there?" I say. “About 3" My dad says. "Great that means once i beat this Leader there is still one more?" "Yes". "FUCK YOU GAMEFREAK!!!!!!!!!, DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL FOR ONCE" I shout to the Heavens.
5 Minutes later Route 204.
"Tailow" says a Starly looking Pokémon, but is called a Tailow. "Go Tim use Tackle" Bam sent it flying into a tree nearly killing it. "Go Pokeball" i say as the ball fly’s though the air and catches the bird. "Ok best stats speed and attack with..........ADAMANT NATURE BO YA!!!!!!!!" i shout.
So with my third member in tow i walk towards a Rich looking Kid and beat the crap out of him with my ADAMANT Tailow, Tyler. Then i go into the forest and find a weird walking mushroom, Named Shroomish, "Go Tom". "Growl". "Use tackle" Bam red zone and this uses absorb but still in red.
"Go pokeball i say" Catching the Pokémon. "ok final form a fighting type with........BRAVE NATURE!!!!!OH YEAH BABY, man i am cashing in good pokes" i say to May.I name it Timothy.
"Shut up" she says as killing yet another wild poke. "What just because your shit and i am not". "I said shut up". "Fine, whatever you say crank boots". "..............(Death Stare)..........". "Fine, i am sorry happy now".
5 Minutes later we run into some retard looking for a Shroomish and then some freak dressed in Blue appears. "Argh" i say as another memory hits of Team Galactic and them killing 5 of my pokes or more even. "Team Aqua is here to mob you mate" He says. " Not if i stop you first" I tell the stupid grunt. He face goes pale when he turns and sees me. "Your...Your...Your the.... the... Champion of... of .....of Sinnoh" He stutters out. " Yeah you point is?" i ask. "wait a minute you don’t have any of you strong pokes on you no prepare to be defeated" He says confident that without my Sinnoh Pokes i was no match for him. "Bad move" i say.
Team Aqua Battle 1. Grunt Vs Larry.
Round 1. Pooch Vs Tim.
"Go Tim" "Go Poochyena" We shout. "Use Tackle" we say at the same time. Bam my tackle was stronger and he was sent flying. "Again before he lands" I shout. "Oh yeah critical hit, that is how you battle May" i say. "I said shut up" she says again.
The crit proved too much for the Pooch and it fainted.
"No i must run away like a sissy girl now" he says. “Wah Wah Wah" he cries running away. That was easy" i say and get a Great Ball and move on to Rustburo City.
Rustburo City. 1 hour Later.
After defeating the apprentices i approached The leader. "Hey what do you know the 1st leader is a chick, i guess that’s original Game Freak". "Go Tim" i say. "Mudkip" Tim shouts.
Gym Leader Battle 1.Rock. Roxanne Vs Larry.
Round 1. Geodude Vs Tim.
"Go Geodude" she says calmly. "Mud Slap" i command. Getting mud in the Geo's eyes. “Tackle" she shouts. "Suck you missed, now use Mud Slap again" i say.2HKO'ing."Jeez why must all rock gyms start with Geodudes it was so predictable, still not original Game Freak" i say.
Round 2. Nosepass Vs Timothy.
"Go Nosepass" She says casually. "Hmm return Tim, go Timothy" i shout. "Use Stun Spore then Absorb" I command. he obliges and stuns the Giant Compass. And 2HKO with Absorb and that’s all she wrote.........

Chapter 3. Season 2. 6 Pokes at last.
[/FONT]
I go to the nearby Route and Cave and Nap myself a Nincada, Named Train, and a Whismur,Tamika. "Ok guys there’s 6 of us now wo ho" I shout. "May how many have you caught?" i ask. "........Zero" she says. "Hah i am better then you". "Just shut up" she says as she walks off to cave, because some Team Aqua guy is meant to be there. "Oh crap dead end at least i have this hostage hehehe" Says the grunt. "Not for long" i shout at the grunt who i could have sworn i have seen before. "Oh no not you again" he shouts at me.
Team Aqua Battle 2. Grunt Vs Larry.
"Go Pooch”. “Go Tim" We both shout. “Tackle" We both say at the same time. Bam and he's Pooch is sent flying from a Critical Hit. "Now finish with Water Gun" I shout and KO'ing it. "Damn here have the goods just leave me alone" He shouts running away like a baby.........Again "Loser". And some old man comes up gets his poke and tells us to meet him at his hut in tomorrow.
5Hours later at Petalburg City.
"Ok dad now i challenge you to a battle" I shout. "No go Battle Brawly first, Then came back here and we will talk “My dad says calmly. "***** You dad". I shout at him as we leave.

Chapter 4.Season 2. 2nd Gym.
[/FONT]
The Next Day has come and now we are on Mr Brineys boat(the old man).
"Ok kids we will be in Port in 2 hours so go relax and do whatever you kids do this days" He says pushing us into the bottom part of the boat so we wouldn’t get in his way, like we were just doing. "Hey want to play chess" i say to May. "Sure, bags being white" She says running for the chess board. "Hey no fair" I shout at her.
2 Hours later at Dewford Town.
"Ok kids i will be here until you get back" Say Mr Briney. "Ok see you later" I shout. "Ok now don’t forget to do what Mr Stone told you" says May. "Ok, but first Tyler time for your first gym battle" i shout. "Tailow" Shouts my favourite poke so far. "Ok Train you learn Cut now and i will train you later ok?" i ask my 5th Pokémon. He nods his head and goes off to learn cut. "Brawly i have defeated your apprentices now i challenge you to a battle" i shout at the Surfer in front of me. "Ok let’s begin".
Gym Battle 2. Fighting. Brawly Vs Larry.
Round 1. Meditite Vs Tyler.
"Go Tyler use Wing Attack" i shout. "Go Meditite use Bulk Up" Shouts Brawly but before it could it was 1HKO'ed!!!!!! "Yeah i am too fast for you" i shout at him.
Round 2. Vs Tyler.
"Tyler finish this battle off with Wing attack" I shout once again 1HKO'ing my opponent. "You win here have the Badge" he says. "Yeah came on May lets go and Deliver this Letter to Steven".
1 Hour later at Cave.
"Here have flash" says this kind Hiker who said Steven came this way. "Sweet thanks dude, Yo Train time to learn flash". "Aaron" says a little metal Pokémon. "Sweet, steel/rock type, ok go Tim use Mud Slap". Bam right in its face. "Ok go pokeball". "Sweet, your name is now Trevus, ok now good attack and defence stats and......BRAVE NATURE YES!!!!!!!!".
Half an Hour later. Deep inside the cave.
"Hello" says a man. "My name is Steven, and who are you?". "My names Larry and this is May" i say to Steven “Hello May and Larry”. “Hello Steven”. “Now this is from the President Stone" i said passing him the letter. "Thank you". "Argh" i say as he took the letter. Somehow this guy reminded me of Cynthia. Then it hit me. "You’re the Champion of Hoenn aren’t you?" i say. ".....Yes how did you guess?" He asked. “You remind me of well me". "Wait that means you’re a Champ too?"."Yep Champ of Sinnoh after i defeated Cynthia" i say. “Well then take this TM and i will meet you at the League i guess" he said walking out. "Ok then May we better be off too"."Ok"........[/FONT]

Chapter 5. Season 2. Archie Steps in.
3 Hours later at Dewford Town
"Ok Mr Birney lets go" i shout running for the chessboard. “Bags white this time”. “No fair “May shouts. Running downstairs after me. "Kids these days are so weird “Says the Old Man.
2 Hours later. On Board the boat.
"Check Mate" Says May. "Goddamnit i can’t seem to beat you at chess" i say giving up on the game. "Yeah guess so" says May smiling at me. "Ok, what do you want?" i ask her. "What gives you the idea i want something" she says slowly getting closer. "One, your smiling at me, two, you are starting to make me feel awkward and 3, i have a-" she interrupts me in the middle of my lecture by kissing me. I kiss her back, then realise what is happening and reel away from her and go upstairs to help old man do anything just to get away from her.
2 Hours Later at Slate Port City.
"Ok here’s the next stop" announces Mr B. "Sweet babes in bikinis" i say sounding like a complete teenage boy(which i am). "Shut up Larry" she says angrily at me. I shout up and walk towards a Warehouse near the beach where the next delivery for Mr Stone was. "Hello Captain Stern are you here" i shout into the warehouse. "No he is not here right now go check the museum". "You mean the museum which has about 20 members of Team Aqua in front of it?" i ask. "Yep that’s the one, wait Team Aqua is after the Captain!!!! Please go save him" says the weird guy."Sure" i tell him.
1 Minute Later at The museum.
"Phew, hurry up May i thought you could run faster than that" i shout tautly at her. She just stares at me and walks in. We manage to sneak past Team Aqua and get up the stairs and find the Capt., when 2 members come up and Challenge me to a battle.
Team Aqua Battle 3. 2xGrunt Vs Larry.
Round 1. Grunt 1. Zubat Vs Tyler.
"Tyler use Wing Attack" i shout sending in my beloved bird. Bam and the Bate was gone.
Round 2. Grunt 1. Pooch Vs Tyler.
"Wing Attack" i shout nailing it in one hit.
Round 1. Grunt 2. Zubat Vs Tyler.
"WA then Peck" i shout killing it with both moves. While it only uses Super Sonic and misses.
Round 2. Grunt 2. Pooch Vs Tim.
"Go Tim use Mudshot" i shout at my newly evolved Marshtomp. Killing it with 1 hit.
"You pathetic fools" shouts a very pissed off looking guy. "Sorry boss" "it won’t happen again boss" they both shout. "Grunts are so useless" he says. "Anyway i am Archie and i am the boss of Team Aqua and i am here to warn you 2 not to get i our way again or else" he says then walks off before i can say anything. "Thank you both" Say the Capt. “I hope i see you 2 again soon" he says taking the goods and running off. "We better leave too" i say. “Agreed".
Half an hour later at Route 110.
"Stupid shitty Electrike" i say sending it to the box. "We’ll all i have is a Grovyle, Wailmer and Numel" says May. "And you have like 3 reserve Pokémon’s" she shouts at me.
"Sorry cranky pants" i say. MAY USES DEATH STARE ATTACK. LARRY FAINTS.MAY WINS.
2 Hours later at Mauville City.
"Finally we made it" i say. "Yep home of the 3rd gym" says May........
Chapter 6. Season 2. 3rd Gym Battle Results.
"I am here to challenge you" i shout at the Gym Leader leaving he's apprentices in the ruins. "Fine" says an old man."Let’s begin" He shouts.
Gym Battle 3. Electric. Wattson Vs Larry.
Round 1. Part 1.Magnemite Vs Train.
"Go Train use Mudslap". Supersonic" shouts Wattson. Bam Train is confused. "WHAT!!!!!!" i shout as Train kills him from the confusion. “Wattson you will pay for this!!!!" i shout at the old man, who was very confused as to why my Pokémon died then realised i must be a nuzlocker. “what’s a nuzlocker taking the Gym Challenge for, to get his Pokémon killed?" shouts Wattson. "SHUT UP!!!!! GO TIM!!!!" i shout.
Round 1. Part 2. Magnemite Vs Tim.
"Mud shot" i shout nailing it in one hit.
Round 2. Voltorb Vs Tim.
"Mud Shot". Bam just like Magnemite.
Round 3. Magneton Vs Tim.
Wattson was starting to realise that i am incredibly powerful with Tim on my side and somehow had to defeat Tim, if he was to beat me. "Use Super Sonic" he says. "Mud Shot right though it" i command. Wattson was confused but then realised what i was doing. "Move Magneton NOW !!!!". But it was too late, it circulated right though the Sonic Attack and gained power and did a Critical Hit. 1HKO'ing it. "It’s over Wattson, now give me the Badge" i demand. "Here" he relunctaly gives it up.
"I am so sorry about Train" says May. “If there is anything i can do just ask" she says smiling at me. Then i surprise her by kissing her. We stand there kissing for what seems like forever.........
Half an Hour later. Route 111.
"Rock Smash" i tell Trevor(Marill). BOOM!!! Dust goes everywhere and i advance up the route With little stopping my advance but some shit trainers. Then i realise i can’t get through the desert. "Damnit going to have to go this way then" i say. Sensing something was wrong up ahead i run up ahead and run into a Numel and catch it(NN not important right now). And see some Team Aqua goons guarding the elevator up to the next Gym and overhear them about Meteor Falls and run back and tell May.
10 Minutes Later. In Fiery Path.
I run though with May and catch a Slugma(ADAMANT NATURE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!).
2 Minutes Later. On Route 112.
I run though back onto Route 111 and then run and turn onto Route 113. I then run out of puff and rest my head on a rock waiting for May to catch up.Then we continue along the route though the ash.
1 Hour Later In Fallarbor Town.
"Come on May we are here" i shout. I then go to the nearest Poke Mart and restock my supplies then rest up at The Nearby Poke Centre.
That Night In the Poke Centre.
"Hey May" i say as i walk into the rented room. "Hey" she says and walks up and kisses me. "Now about all the smooching i should tell you i have a girlfriend in the Sinnoh Region" i tell her. "Well then now you have 2 girlfriends, one here and one in Sinnoh" she says. "Ok then good night" i say as i cuddle her to sleep.
The Next Day at Route 114.
"Sweet Hasty Swablu" i tell May as we walk down the route. “I was starting to feel worried that my good luck streak was gone for good with that Modest Sandshrew and Adamant Slugma, but it seems it is back" i tell her. “Whatever then" she says..............

Chapter 6 The Great Loss.
Meteor Falls. 1 Hour Later.
I leave Route 114 in total chaos from all the battles i did there. “Sweet look at all that damage". "Let’s just find Team Aqua and get out of here" she says. "Ok, oh Lunatone”. Welcome to the team" i say after i caught it."oh Timid Nature, good luck streak is definitely back man”. “Team Aqua" May shouts. “Oh so we meet again Team Piss" i say. "You can’t beat all 3 of us" shouts Admin Matt. "Try me" i shout. He is just about to give the order to attack when someone says"Stop"."Argh Team Magma, come to foil our plan again are you?”. “Of course “Says the guy who looks in charge. “Team Aqua fall back, we will meet again Maxie and next time we won’t be retreating except for the fact we are outnumbered". Says Matt as he runs away. “Come on Larry, we must give chase" Says Team Magma Boss Maxie.(Ironic since i made my name actually Maxie to hear just this part,Maxie:Come on Maxie we must give chase to Team Aqua. LOL). "Yes lets go".
Mount Chimney. 3 Hours Later.
"Let’s see what they are up to, damn Team Magma is outnumbered and look how many Maxie is taking on 3 at once now that’s cool “i say to May. “Look 4 grunts coming this way, you take care of 2 and i will take care of the other 2" she says."Ok".
Team Aqua Battle 4.2xGrunts Vs Larry.
Round 1. Grunt 1.Zubat Vs Tim.
"Water Gun" i shout. Killing it in one hit.
Round 2. Grunt 1. Pooch Vs Timothy.
Yeah that’s right Timothy is still alive.
"Mega Drain" i command. Crit and it is down.
Round 1.Grunt 2. Zubat Vs Tom.
Yeah that’s right he is alive too.
"Bite" i command. Zubat flinches and then another bite and its down.
Round 2.Grunt 2.Pooch Vs Tim.
"Mud Shot" i shout. Nailing the Pooch in one hit.
"Well Well Well" Says a voice from behind me."Seems like it is only me and you Larry, since your Girlfriend is preoccupied with the grunts" Says Team Aqua Admin Matt. "Bring it" i shout.
Team Aqua Boss Battle 1. Admin Matt Vs Larry.
Round 1. Zubat Vs Tim.
"Water Gun" 1-0.
Round 2. Pooch Vs Tim.
"Mud Shot".2-0.
Round 3. Carvanha Vs Timothy.
"Mega Drain" i shout. Barely surviving it uses Focus Energy. "Finish’s this with MG" i shout.
"I win" i say to Matt. Then May runs up and says “All that’s left is the boss, i will keep anyone from interfering you go beat him" as more grunts were coming.
"Archie" i shout at him. He looks startled to see me. "What tough i wouldn’t come to kick your ass" i say sending out Tyler. "I warned you not to mess with me" he shouts. “Now you must pay the price Nuzlocker".
"How do you know i am a Nuzlocker" i demand. “I looked you up and found that you defeated Team Galactic Single Handed, let’s see if you can get that lucky with me".
Team Aqua Boss Battle. Team Aqua Boss Vs Larry.
Round1.Part 1.Golbat Vs Tyler.
"Tyler use WA" i shout. Bam only taking about 44.5% damage and then its own Wing Attack doing 49.99999999999999% damage, so i thought 1 turn if i get a crit but it moves faster and kills Tyler. "NOOOOO!!!!! TYLER!!!!!" i shout as my beloved 3rd Pokémon, Adamant bird went down.
"You will pay for this go Tim" i shout. "Oh so you want him to suffer the same fate as you stupid bird then bring it" he shouts at me.
Round 1.Part 2.Golbat Vs Tim.
"Bide" i shout. "WA" shouts Archie. Bam 40% Damage. "Yes i can do this" i thought. "Use astonish' he shouts. "Ha you missed now unleash the energy Tim" i shout. BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Golbat was blown away into the Volcano and into the lava. “Strange" i thought to myself.[/FONT]
Round 2. Mightyena Vs Tim.
"Mud Shot Spam" i shout eventually somehow blasting it into the Volcano(again) but it had crippled my starter.
Round 3. Sharpedo Vs Timothy.
"Use Focus Energy" shouts Archie. "Stun Spore, then MG" i tell my Shroomish. 2HKO'ing it without a single shred of damage. The Sharpedo lays motionless. Dead, had the life drained out of it.
"Archie what’s going on how came your Pokémon’s keep....., you’re a Nuzlocker aren’t you?' i demand. ".......Yes i am one of you worms so what?" he shouts. Running away before i can say anything else. "Good Work Larry" Says Maxie. “He’s a Nuzlocker May" i say as Team Magma Left. She looked horrified since she now knows what must have happened to Archie’s pokes. We bury Tyler at the summit and enter the next route.....

Chapter 7.Season 2. The Fire.
[/HIDE]
Ravaged Path. 1 Minute Later.
"Sweet, Modest Spoink" i say as i caught yet another good poke. "Just shut up" says May. We then have a race through to the next town.
Lavaridge Town.1 Hour Later.
"Beat you" i said to May. "Fine here’s your reward" she says as she kissed me. "Thank you, now let’s go challenge this HOT gym”. “Not funny Larry”. “Shut up May".
Lavaridge Gym. 1 Hour Later.
"There with all your pathetic apprentices gone, lets battle" i shout at Flannery. "Fine i accept your FEIRY challenge" she says. “Not funny dude" i say. May just rolls her eyes.
Gym Leader Battle 4.Fire. Flannery Vs Larry.
Round 1 and 2. 2xSlugmas Vs Tim.
Defeated in 2 Mudshots, not describing too quick to.
Round 3. Torkoal Vs Tim.
"Mud Shot". Bam 40% health gone. "Body Slam" Bam. 20% health gone and paralysed and in love from the next attack. Status of Battle.
Torkoal-30% Health Left.
Tim-70% Health left, in love and paralysed.
"Mud Shot" i say thinking it isn’t going to work. It doesn’t. Bam 50% Health left. "Come on Tim use Mud Shot" i shout. "Over Heat" shouts Flannery. BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!. I win 3-0.
Yes" i shout and get a congratulation kiss from May. "Dad your next" i shout to the Heavens.............
[/HIDE]
Team:
1.Tim(Marshtomp) The MVP. Because i can always rely on his excellent bulk to get though anything.
Male
Ability-Torrent.
Relaxed Nature.
Lvl28.
Item-Soft Sand.
Moves-
Mud Shot.
Tackle.
Water Gun.
Bide.
2.Tom(Mightyena) Is the LVP. Because i think he should blossom soon but since evolving he hasn’t done much.
Male
Ability-Intimidate.
Docile Nature.
lvl23
Item-Black Glasses.
Moves-Bite.
Tackle.
Howl.
Sand Attack.
3.Trevor(Aaron) Is becoming very useful (but not much will probably came out of him until he evolves.
Male
Ability-Rock Head.
Brave Nature.
lvl23
Item-Macho Brace.
Moves-
Mud Slap.
Headbutt.
Metal Claw.
Iron Defence.
4.Timothy(Breloom)Is going to rock my dad now that he has evolved expecting big things out of this one.
Male.
Ability-Effect Spore
Brave Nature.
lvl23
Item-Miracle Seed.
Moves-
Mach Punch.
Mega Drain.
Stun Spore.
Headbutt.
5.Tyson(Swablu)Training him. Not expecting much of him until he evolves.
Male.
Hasty Nature.
Ability-Nature Cure.
lvl19
Item-EXP Share.
Moves-
Peck
Sing
Astonish
Fury Attack.
6.Travus(Marill)HM slave and warming spot for a hopeful Absol or Carvanha.
Male.
Thick Fate Ability.
Lonely Nature.
lvl13
Item-None[
Moves-
Strength.
Defence Curl.
Rock Smash.
Water Gun.

Boxed:
1.Trent the Tentacool.
2.Tylar the Spoink.
3.Trike the Electrike.
4.Tamika The Whismur.
5.Tina the Numel.
6.Tone the Lunatone.
7.Tegan the Slugma.
8.Trena the Sandshrew.
9.Trap the Trapinch.
10 Egg the Egg.

Dead.
1.Train the Nincade.5th Pokémon.
2.Tyler the Swellow.3rd Pokémon, MVP until death.

I HATE WORD DOCUMENT!!!!!!!!

"Jarardo, wouldn't you like to plow my daughter into next July!?"

"... Sure, I guess!"

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!"

I fucking lold. Jarardo, that is literally the funniest moment of any Nuzlocke ever.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yes, that's right everybody. It's Nuzlocke Thursday and everyone put your hands together for:
DetroitLolcat's Firered Nuzlocke Challenge!
Part Four: Cerulean Showdown!
Lolcat spends the night in Cerulean Pokemon Center as the Nurses heal his teammates overnight. The team had been ready to bury Wartortle yesterday and was still realizing that Wartortle had made a full recovery and will be ready to challenge Misty in a couple days. However, it was somewhat obvious that Lolcat's team is not prepared to fight for the Cascadebadge, so he decided to explore the Routes north of Cerulean.

Lolcat returns to the bridge where he fought Blue and realizes that five Trainers inhabit the passage. Knowing that he would have to finish off the five Trainers to progress to Bill's Cottage, Lolcat sends out Spearow to fight the first Bug Catcher. The Catcher replies that "people call this the Nugget Bridge! If you defeat five Trainers on this bridge, you will win a fabulous prize!" Though the Trainer entered the battle with energy, Spearow made short work of his weak Bug Pokemon. The second Trainer was weak as well; her three Pokemon didn't stand a chance against Wartortle's attacks. The third Trainer was also demolished by Water Gun. The fourth Trainer was destroyed by Spearow, except Butterfree had to clean up because Spearow was poisoned by Poison Point in the middle of the battle. Spearow exacted his revenge in the fifth battle, soloing the Trainer's Mankey.

After crossing the Nugget Bridge, Lolcat stepped back onto dry land and was greeted by a man in a Pokemart uniform. The salesman told Lolcat,

"Congratulations on clearing the Nugget Bridge! Now you can receive the fabulous prize! On behalf on Pokemart International, I take pleasure in awarding you this golden Nugget. Congratulations again for completing the challenge, and we hope that Pokemart International will have your continued support. Oh, by the way, since you completed the challenge so quickly, PI would love to extend to you a special offer: automatic membership into Team Rocket, THE premier Pokemon criminal organization!"

"You mean that lousy group of thugs that attacked Mt. Moon?", asked Lolcat. "You better be fucking joking me, your damn organization almost killed my starter Pokemon! You want me to join your damn team? How about I introduce you to a whole new world of pain?!"

Lolcat released Spearow from his capsule and the Rocket released an Ekans. Spearow negated the Intimidating stare of the snake with a Leer, and then proceeded to pummel the little snake with Fury Attacks. The next pokemon was the trademark Zubat that all Team Moron members have which was destroyed by Spearow and his furious attack. After a trip to Cerulean Pokemon Center, Lolcat returned to the other side of Nugget Bridge and realized that he was on Route 24, home of another member of the Nuzlocke team. After searching through the grass, Lolcat happened to find a wimpy little Weedle which was deemed too useless to join the team. Lolcat caught the hairy bug, but it sat in reserve back in the Pokemon Storage System.

After deciding not to take the little bug, Lolcat saw the terrain shift from a green field into a rocky plateau with an abandoned Technical Machine in the distance. Upon further inspection, the Technical Machine was for Attract. However, Lolcat knew it was unnecessary because Lolcat is always using Attract. The path again transformed from rocky to green, and Lolcat sees numerous Trainers playing in the tree-filled green field. A lone house, obviously Bill's Cottage, was on the horizon but Lolcat still has to traverse the field before arriving at the house.

The first thing Lolcat saw on Route 25 was a small patch of grass where a new Pokemon could be found. Lolcat searches for a wild Pokemon and after a minute or two a wild Caterpie jumps at Lolcat. Since he already has a Butterfree, the Caterpie was deemed useless and would only be taken out of the PC if Butterfree died. Right afterward, Lolcat found a Level 13 Abra. Dammit, RNG, why didn't you know that this was a Nuzlocke run??? Either way, Lolcat began to cross the field, defeating Hikers and Youngsters along the way.

The most memorable battle was against a certain (in)famous Youngster and his Rattata, which, though being in the top percentage of Rattatas, could not take Water Guns from Wartortle. After a few quite uninteresting battles, Lolcat picked up a TM for Secret Power and entered Bill's Cottage.

The inside of the cottage was coated in steel machines and generators. Two chambers were in the back connected by a large, green tube. A Clefairy was in the center of the room fiddling with the computer. Since Clefairy are generally bad with computers and the Clefairy could cause problems with the equipment, Lolcat moved the small animal away from the computer. The Clefairy started bawling,

"Yo! Person! I'm a Clefairy! Err...okay, maybe I'm not. I'm Bill, the PokeManiac. I was trying to build a doomsday device and blow up Cerulean City but I accidentally turned myself into a Clefairy. You hate Cerulean City, right? If you enable the Cell Separator on the computer, I can continue my world-domination plans! And you will die quickly and painlessly once I am in power!"

Lolcat knew that if he didn't save Bill, he couldn't progress in his journey because he wouldn't get the S.S. Ticket (never mind how!), so he enabled the Separator and Bill walked out of the Teleporter in human form. However, the Clefairy that Bill got mixed up with didn't come out... Bill continued to speak,

"Thanks man. Want to see my Pokemon collection? I'm trying to genetically engineer a Mewtwo to destroy Kanto, but it's not working well. I have most of the other Pokemon, though. I also created the Pokemon Storage System so I could track the location of every Trainer in Kanto, because none of you morons read the Terms and Conditions. I practically own this country, so you better leave Kanto when you can. Here's a ticket for the S.S. Anne, which will depart from Kanto soon."

Lolcat heeded the megalomaniac's advice and took the Ticket. Since there wasn't anything else on Cerulean Cape, Lolcat decided to return to the City and spend the next night in the Center. Since the only unexplored place in the area was the Gym, it seemed like it was time to go challenge Misty. Lolcat checked in for the night and drifted into a dream...

A soft voice penetrated Lolcat's dream, speaking to him like it did in Route 4...Lolcat, stop this madness now. Do you not remember Wartortle just two days ago? It was about to die and you couldn't do a thing about it. You're not even a quarter of the way to the Pokemon League. Your Pokemon can barely get through Mt. Moon without dying, how do you expect them to make it through Victory Road? Get your head out of the clouds, you fool, and go back to Pallet where you belong..

Lolcat has not lost a single Pokemon yet, so he was not scared of that voice's warning. After getting his Pokemon back from the Nurse, Lolcat walked next door to Cerulean City Pokemon Gymnasium, home of the second Badge. He opened the standard glass doors and saw that the middle of the Gym was a swimming pool with a passage on top. Misty was standing at the back, and asked Lolcat,

"Are you here to challenge the Gym? First, you must prove your worth by defeating both of my trainees. You may heal after any one of those Trainers, and you may even leave the Gym to prepare after any one of those battles, too. Proceed across the passage and challenge the first Trainer. The Trainer possessed a Horsea and a Shellder which were taken down by Spearow and Wartortle, respectively. After a trip to the Pokemon Center, Lolcat challenged the second Trainer who had a Goldeen. The Goldeen was demolished by Spearow, who leveled up in the process without taking any damage.

Lolcat, with his team in perfect shape, was about to challenge Misty when Spearow fell on the floor, motionless. Lolcat rushed to the bird, asking it what was wrong.

"Spearow? You okay? You didn't even take any damage in the fight..."

Spearow was cloaked by a white light, and his form started expanding. Lolcat had seen this before in Squirtle, so he knew what was happening. Spearow started speaking: "Spearow! Spearow! Spee...row...Spfe...fee...FEAROW!" Spearow had evolved into Fearow, and was ready to take on the Gym Leader. However, Lolcat briefed the team with a battle plan for Misty.

"Okay, team. Now that we have Fearow on the team the battle shouldn't be as bad. I'm going to lead with Butterfree and take out her Staryu. Next, I'll keep Butterfree in and sleep the Starmie, switching in Fearow. Fearow should clean up, and if that doesn't work, I'll go back to Butterfree to paralyze the star and ParaFlinch it with Wartortle's SUper-effective Bite. I brought three death fodder Pokemon if we need a free switch. Any questions? No? BREAK!"

Lolcat stuck to the plan, sending out Butterfree. Butterfree outsped the Staryu and put it to sleep, then followed up with a Confusion, scoring a critical hit. The Staryu couldn't shake off the sleep and Confusion swiftly disposed of the starfish. The second Pokemon was a Starmie, as predicted. Butterfree couldn't outspeed this starfish, and it landed a Water Pulse for about forty percent damage. Butterfree retaliated with a Sleep Powder and put the big starfish to sleep. With the free turn, Lolcat recalled Butterfree and sent out Fearow. Starmie stayed down and Fearow hit it with a Fury Attack, then a second one. Starmie woke up and used Recover, restoring it to about 60% health. Fearow used Leer to drop the star's resistance to Fearow's attack, and Starmie fired off another Recover. Fearow hit the star with a five-hit Fury Attack, knocking the starfish into easy KO range. However, the Starmie retaliated with a Water Pulse which hit Fearow for forty percent damage and confused it. Lolcat predicted a Recover, and used the opportunity to switch in Butterfree. Misty stepped in and used a Super Potion, fully healing her Starmie. Butterfree took a Water Pulse to the face and hit back with Stun Spore. The problem is that Butterfree only has seven HP left, so Lolcat recalled in and sent out the pinch-hitter, Wartortle. Wartortle executed Operation ParaFlinch superbly, flinching the Starmie with a Bite and then Knocking the Starmie Out with a second.

The battle had been won, and Misty admitted defeat. Misty began speaking again,

"Lolcat! You have defeated me in battle and have earned the CascadeBadge. You also win a reward of two thousand, one hundred Pokedollars. The Badge will cause all pokemon up to Level 30 obey you, even ones received in trades. You are also permitted to use the move Cut out of battle. The final reward for defeating me is a Technical Machine for Water Pulse. Congratulations, Lolcat, and good luck wherever your journey takes you."

With the next badge acquired, Lolcat returns to the Pokemon Center to spend his third and final night in Cerulean City, all of his Pokemon in tow.

End of Part Four.

Next time on DetroitLolcat's Firered Nuzlocke Challenge!

Lolcat arrives in Vermilion City, home of the Third Pokemon Gym!
Lolcat enters the S.S. Anne and meets a familiar face!
And is Team Rocket going to make an appearance?

FIND OUT NEXT THURSDAY* IN THE NUZLOCKE THREAD!

*Next update may or may not come out next Thursday

Team:

Wartortle, Level 22, Mild
-Tackle
-Withdraw
-Bite
-Water Gun

Butterfree, Level 19, Hardy
-Sleep Powder
-Stun Spore
-Tackle
-Confusion

Fearow, Level 20, Jolly
-Peck
-Leer
-Growl
-Fury Attack

Two Pidgeys, a Weedle, a Caterpie, and a Spearow, Levels 3-9

Nothing

Yes, that's right everybody. It's Nuzlocke Thursday and everyone put your hands together for:
DetroitLolcat's Firered Nuzlocke Challenge!
Part Four: Cerulean Showdown!
Lolcat spends the night in Cerulean Pokemon Center as the Nurses heal his teammates overnight. The team had been ready to bury Wartortle yesterday and was still realizing that Wartortle had made a full recovery and will be ready to challenge Misty in a couple days. However, it was somewhat obvious that Lolcat's team is not prepared to fight for the Cascadebadge, so he decided to explore the Routes north of Cerulean.

Lolcat returns to the bridge where he fought Blue and realizes that five Trainers inhabit the passage. Knowing that he would have to finish off the five Trainers to progress to Bill's Cottage, Lolcat sends out Spearow to fight the first Bug Catcher. The Catcher replies that "people call this the Nugget Bridge! If you defeat five Trainers on this bridge, you will win a fabulous prize!" Though the Trainer entered the battle with energy, Spearow made short work of his weak Bug Pokemon. The second Trainer was weak as well; her three Pokemon didn't stand a chance against Wartortle's attacks. The third Trainer was also demolished by Water Gun. The fourth Trainer was destroyed by Spearow, except Butterfree had to clean up because Spearow was poisoned by Poison Point in the middle of the battle. Spearow exacted his revenge in the fifth battle, soloing the Trainer's Mankey.

After crossing the Nugget Bridge, Lolcat stepped back onto dry land and was greeted by a man in a Pokemart uniform. The salesman told Lolcat,

"Congratulations on clearing the Nugget Bridge! Now you can receive the fabulous prize! On behalf on Pokemart International, I take pleasure in awarding you this golden Nugget. Congratulations again for completing the challenge, and we hope that Pokemart International will have your continued support. Oh, by the way, since you completed the challenge so quickly, PI would love to extend to you a special offer: automatic membership into Team Rocket, THE premier Pokemon criminal organization!"

"You mean that lousy group of thugs that attacked Mt. Moon?", asked Lolcat. "You better be fucking joking me, your damn organization almost killed my starter Pokemon! You want me to join your damn team? How about I introduce you to a whole new world of pain?!"

Lolcat released Spearow from his capsule and the Rocket released an Ekans. Spearow negated the Intimidating stare of the snake with a Leer, and then proceeded to pummel the little snake with Fury Attacks. The next pokemon was the trademark Zubat that all Team Moron members have which was destroyed by Spearow and his furious attack. After a trip to Cerulean Pokemon Center, Lolcat returned to the other side of Nugget Bridge and realized that he was on Route 24, home of another member of the Nuzlocke team. After searching through the grass, Lolcat happened to find a wimpy little Weedle which was deemed too useless to join the team. Lolcat caught the hairy bug, but it sat in reserve back in the Pokemon Storage System.

After deciding not to take the little bug, Lolcat saw the terrain shift from a green field into a rocky plateau with an abandoned Technical Machine in the distance. Upon further inspection, the Technical Machine was for Attract. However, Lolcat knew it was unnecessary because Lolcat is always using Attract. The path again transformed from rocky to green, and Lolcat sees numerous Trainers playing in the tree-filled green field. A lone house, obviously Bill's Cottage, was on the horizon but Lolcat still has to traverse the field before arriving at the house.

The first thing Lolcat saw on Route 25 was a small patch of grass where a new Pokemon could be found. Lolcat searches for a wild Pokemon and after a minute or two a wild Caterpie jumps at Lolcat. Since he already has a Butterfree, the Caterpie was deemed useless and would only be taken out of the PC if Butterfree died. Right afterward, Lolcat found a Level 13 Abra. Dammit, RNG, why didn't you know that this was a Nuzlocke run??? Either way, Lolcat began to cross the field, defeating Hikers and Youngsters along the way.

The most memorable battle was against a certain (in)famous Youngster and his Rattata, which, though being in the top percentage of Rattatas, could not take Water Guns from Wartortle. After a few quite uninteresting battles, Lolcat picked up a TM for Secret Power and entered Bill's Cottage.

The inside of the cottage was coated in steel machines and generators. Two chambers were in the back connected by a large, green tube. A Clefairy was in the center of the room fiddling with the computer. Since Clefairy are generally bad with computers and the Clefairy could cause problems with the equipment, Lolcat moved the small animal away from the computer. The Clefairy started bawling,

"Yo! Person! I'm a Clefairy! Err...okay, maybe I'm not. I'm Bill, the PokeManiac. I was trying to build a doomsday device and blow up Cerulean City but I accidentally turned myself into a Clefairy. You hate Cerulean City, right? If you enable the Cell Separator on the computer, I can continue my world-domination plans! And you will die quickly and painlessly once I am in power!"

Lolcat knew that if he didn't save Bill, he couldn't progress in his journey because he wouldn't get the S.S. Ticket (never mind how!), so he enabled the Separator and Bill walked out of the Teleporter in human form. However, the Clefairy that Bill got mixed up with didn't come out... Bill continued to speak,

"Thanks man. Want to see my Pokemon collection? I'm trying to genetically engineer a Mewtwo to destroy Kanto, but it's not working well. I have most of the other Pokemon, though. I also created the Pokemon Storage System so I could track the location of every Trainer in Kanto, because none of you morons read the Terms and Conditions. I practically own this country, so you better leave Kanto when you can. Here's a ticket for the S.S. Anne, which will depart from Kanto soon."

Lolcat heeded the megalomaniac's advice and took the Ticket. Since there wasn't anything else on Cerulean Cape, Lolcat decided to return to the City and spend the next night in the Center. Since the only unexplored place in the area was the Gym, it seemed like it was time to go challenge Misty. Lolcat checked in for the night and drifted into a dream...

A soft voice penetrated Lolcat's dream, speaking to him like it did in Route 4...Lolcat, stop this madness now. Do you not remember Wartortle just two days ago? It was about to die and you couldn't do a thing about it. You're not even a quarter of the way to the Pokemon League. Your Pokemon can barely get through Mt. Moon without dying, how do you expect them to make it through Victory Road? Get your head out of the clouds, you fool, and go back to Pallet where you belong..

Lolcat has not lost a single Pokemon yet, so he was not scared of that voice's warning. After getting his Pokemon back from the Nurse, Lolcat walked next door to Cerulean City Pokemon Gymnasium, home of the second Badge. He opened the standard glass doors and saw that the middle of the Gym was a swimming pool with a passage on top. Misty was standing at the back, and asked Lolcat,

"Are you here to challenge the Gym? First, you must prove your worth by defeating both of my trainees. You may heal after any one of those Trainers, and you may even leave the Gym to prepare after any one of those battles, too. Proceed across the passage and challenge the first Trainer. The Trainer possessed a Horsea and a Shellder which were taken down by Spearow and Wartortle, respectively. After a trip to the Pokemon Center, Lolcat challenged the second Trainer who had a Goldeen. The Goldeen was demolished by Spearow, who leveled up in the process without taking any damage.

Lolcat, with his team in perfect shape, was about to challenge Misty when Spearow fell on the floor, motionless. Lolcat rushed to the bird, asking it what was wrong.

"Spearow? You okay? You didn't even take any damage in the fight..."

Spearow was cloaked by a white light, and his form started expanding. Lolcat had seen this before in Squirtle, so he knew what was happening. Spearow started speaking: "Spearow! Spearow! Spee...row...Spfe...fee...FEAROW!" Spearow had evolved into Fearow, and was ready to take on the Gym Leader. However, Lolcat briefed the team with a battle plan for Misty.

"Okay, team. Now that we have Fearow on the team the battle shouldn't be as bad. I'm going to lead with Butterfree and take out her Staryu. Next, I'll keep Butterfree in and sleep the Starmie, switching in Fearow. Fearow should clean up, and if that doesn't work, I'll go back to Butterfree to paralyze the star and ParaFlinch it with Wartortle's SUper-effective Bite. I brought three death fodder Pokemon if we need a free switch. Any questions? No? BREAK!"

Lolcat stuck to the plan, sending out Butterfree. Butterfree outsped the Staryu and put it to sleep, then followed up with a Confusion, scoring a critical hit. The Staryu couldn't shake off the sleep and Confusion swiftly disposed of the starfish. The second Pokemon was a Starmie, as predicted. Butterfree couldn't outspeed this starfish, and it landed a Water Pulse for about forty percent damage. Butterfree retaliated with a Sleep Powder and put the big starfish to sleep. With the free turn, Lolcat recalled Butterfree and sent out Fearow. Starmie stayed down and Fearow hit it with a Fury Attack, then a second one. Starmie woke up and used Recover, restoring it to about 60% health. Fearow used Leer to drop the star's resistance to Fearow's attack, and Starmie fired off another Recover. Fearow hit the star with a five-hit Fury Attack, knocking the starfish into easy KO range. However, the Starmie retaliated with a Water Pulse which hit Fearow for forty percent damage and confused it. Lolcat predicted a Recover, and used the opportunity to switch in Butterfree. Misty stepped in and used a Super Potion, fully healing her Starmie. Butterfree took a Water Pulse to the face and hit back with Stun Spore. The problem is that Butterfree only has seven HP left, so Lolcat recalled in and sent out the pinch-hitter, Wartortle. Wartortle executed Operation ParaFlinch superbly, flinching the Starmie with a Bite and then Knocking the Starmie Out with a second.

The battle had been won, and Misty admitted defeat. Misty began speaking again,

"Lolcat! You have defeated me in battle and have earned the CascadeBadge. You also win a reward of two thousand, one hundred Pokedollars. The Badge will cause all pokemon up to Level 30 obey you, even ones received in trades. You are also permitted to use the move Cut out of battle. The final reward for defeating me is a Technical Machine for Water Pulse. Congratulations, Lolcat, and good luck wherever your journey takes you."

With the next badge acquired, Lolcat returns to the Pokemon Center to spend his third and final night in Cerulean City, all of his Pokemon in tow.

End of Part Four.

Next time on DetroitLolcat's Firered Nuzlocke Challenge!

Lolcat arrives in Vermilion City, home of the Third Pokemon Gym!
Lolcat enters the S.S. Anne and meets a familiar face!
And is Team Rocket going to make an appearance?

FIND OUT NEXT THURSDAY* IN THE NUZLOCKE THREAD!

*Next update may or may not come out next Thursday

Team:

Wartortle, Level 22, Mild
-Tackle
-Withdraw
-Bite
-Water Gun

Butterfree, Level 19, Hardy
-Sleep Powder
-Stun Spore
-Tackle
-Confusion

Fearow, Level 20, Jolly
-Peck
-Leer
-Growl
-Fury Attack

Two Pidgeys, a Weedle, a Caterpie, and a Spearow, Levels 3-9

Nothing
dude you realise you posted this on a friday

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
#nuzlocke is still used. We usually have 7-10 people on, even though we never discuss nuzlockes anymore. Still, you can come on and talk about your challenge: we've all done many of them before. Good luck to all!

Here's my second update, still no story, and probably never will be.

Currently right after Elesa, and some deaths have happened. I have failed to catch two Pokemon, a Pidove outside Pinwheel Forest, and a Swadloon in Lostlorn Forest. One of the dead is my trustworthy starter, Brisingr. May they all rest in peace... Only two members remain on my team. Hopefully new friends will arrive, and tip the balance to my full team.

Maraca the Darumaka @ Charcoal
Lv. 30
Nature: Impish
Fire Punch
Thrash
Work Up
Dig

The new unofficial leader of the team, Maraca has taken the lead after Brisingr's death. OHKOing most anything in sight. He has taken the recent deaths hard, and has taken to a destructive solution to cope. He has closed himself off from all but me and Shocker, and he does not want to add new members, despite the fact that they are needed.

Shocker the Zebstrika
Lv. 31
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Hasty
Return
Flame Charge
Thunder Wave
Spark

She also took the loss of Yorkie hard, as they were close before he died. Her power grew after she evolved, and she still wishes to ensure Yorkie's death was not in vain. Shocker wants more to arrive, and she sometimes conflicts with Maraca about the addition of new members.

Sam the Pansage
Lv. 10
Nature: Naive
Cut
Leer
Lick
Vine Whip

The newest member, pulled out of the PC to help with the Gym Leader Clay. He never knew many of the Dead, but he has tried to integrate himself with the rest of the team. Shocker has been pretty accepting of him, but Maraca has ignored the former HM slave.

Creeza the Purrloin
Mulligan the Woobat
Zombie the Yamask
Zuckuss the Tirtouga
Cutie the Minccino

Yorkie the Herdier
Lv. 27
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Quirky
Take Down
Leer
Work Up
Crunch

Yorkie was the glue that held the team together. His quirks helped ensure that Maraca close himself off, and his loss caused a rift between Maraca and the rest of the team. He was killed on Route 4 by an angry Scraggy that drowned him in a quicksand pool. R.I.P.

Brisingr the Pignite
Lv. 30
Nature: Jolly
Rollout
Strength
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust

Brisingr's positive attitude helped keep Shocker from becoming depressed after Yorkie died to the Scraggy on Route 4. He also took the position of mentor to Maraca, and he was one of my most trusted members. He never succeeded in his dream of becoming a powerful Emboar because of a Herdier that accidentally crushed his skull. R.I.P.

Gummy Bear the Solosis
Lv. 30
Nature: Serious
Ability: Magic Card
Psyshock
Light Screen
Endeavor
Recover

Gummy Bear was found outside Lostlorn Forest. He quickly began pulling his weight when he learned Psyshock, and managed to defeat one of the twin Emolgas. His serious personality helped keep Brisingr and the others from becoming depressed with his practical attitude. Gummy Bear later was killed by a wild Liepard when it Pursuited him when I tried to save him from it. R.I.P.

Well, my Nuzlocke in Sapphire is turning out pretty averagely...I don't have the energy to write any kind of epic like Lolcat or ginganinja.

We walked dreamily upwards into the thick grass above Rustboro, but after coming to a close encounter with a Taillow, we decided to turn back, Tamarillo badly hurt. But wait...what was this? Tamarillo was enveloped in a blinding light and...she was, oh so abruptly, a Combusken! Thin, downy legs with ferocious talons and a determined expression belied her lonely nature.

'I'm sorry, Tamarillo, but I need Agaric for this Gym battle...I can't lose you now!'

As we entered the Gym, I hardly needed to look twice as Agaric destroyed his enemies on all sides with a powerful Absorb. But when we reached the end...a menacing silhouette towered over us...not really. It was a school girl, barely older than me but with a decidedly sophisticated air about her.

'Uh, hi! I came to challenge you!' I stuttered while Agaric rustled his gills alarmingly (gills are those brown soft lines underneath mushrooms BTW), releasing spores into the air.

'Oh rly nao? Well, eye am a L337 skuul gurl and I use haxmad Rock Pokaymahnz! So there!'

'I thought you were an academic?'

'Well, I am, but...what does my type specialty say about my brain? Anyway, we've had enough of this exsufflicating verbosity! Commence battle! Lol U mad bro?'

She certainly was an enigma...

'GO! Agaric! Do me proud! I've got quite a stock of Potions, so don't be afraid to go ALL OUT! Absorb!'

I was thankful for Gonzo's Pickup abilities, but it was time for me to watch as Agaric was pummelled by a furious Geodude's Rock Throw. Gravel flew everywhere, but Agaric quickly stood up and shook his body and green bubbles of energy sapped the life force from Geodude, leaving him near healthy. It didn't quite manage to defeat Geodude, but it hung limply in the air.

'Aw right! Hax0r MAST3R! Wait, wut? Lol wut? Geodude? Oh, OK then. Have a Potion, my dear. One must always execute battles with etiquette, style and MAD SKILLZ!'

'Uh...right! OK then, use Absorb again!'

As Roxanne squirted Potion into Geodude's eyes, much to its chagrin, Agaric prepared to drain its health once more, and this time there was no movement from the antagonistic boulder. '

All right, Agaric! Level up!'

Agaric had climbed to Level 15 after some hard Geodude battling and was ready for more!

'Well, bah humbug! I can recover from this, little child! Go, Geodude! Mah stratetgiezzzzz are variable! Now, now, my Maths teacher always did say I was average, but I think that's just mean!'

Agaric didn't even give her time to issue a command as his Quick CLaw let him leap over Geodude and drain all of its life force from behind.

'All right!'

'ME SMASH!' roared Roxanne as she threw her ball and released none other than a...Nosepass!

'Seriously? OK, Agaric, Stun Spore!'

Miss. Nosepass used Harden.

'Stun Spore!'

Miss. Nosepass used Tackle.

'Stun Spore!'

Miss. Nosepass used Tackle, but this time Effect Spore kicked in and paralysed Roxanne's Nosepass, punishment for even daring to touch Agaric's worthy hide.

'Leech Seed now!' Agaric threw a spore capsule directly at Nosepass, who roared in pain as it popped open and scattered hyphae across its solid chiselled features. Six Absorbs and one Potion apiece later, we had won, and Agaric had become even stronger.

After my fierce battle with Roxanne, I walked thankfully out of the dusty, choking Gym, not even stopping to be congratulated by the creepy Gym attendant, only remembering my Badge and TM when they hit me in the back of the head from the other side of the room. Lumos looked at me tiredly and tugged on my sleeve, while my freshly evolved Tamarillo and happy Agaric (Shroomish) bounded around, happy to be outside. It didn't last long though, as the same Team Aqua goon we had met in Petalburg Woods came hurtling down the street and out to the Route east of Rustboro! The chase was on!

When we arrived once more at Route 117, Gonzo in the front of the party, we spotted an old man crying at a cave far in the distance. Gonzo hacked and sliced through the bushes with Cut, as well as the occasional Zigzagon and Taillow, while fearlessly standing up against the occassional Trainer. Even a Youngster's Machop was no match for Gonzo, who Headbutted him fiercely then added a Protein to his repertoire of items. Lumos bravely took on a Hiker and his Geo-Trio and we finally arrived at the cave entrance, taking care to note the Digger's Rest Home to our left. What reason could there be for an excavation team here?

'Ooooooh, my sweet Peeko! We were to be engaged at the noon hour, but alas, a jealous boy in blue came and whisked her away into that noisy tunnel. Probably trying to mask the soun..,WROOOOAR! Peeko!'

'Uhhh....' A sweat bead rolled down Gonzo's face. 'We'll get her back for you, sir!'

'Thankyou, kind girl! Your name? Autumn? Oh, OK, well, good luck!'

So we stepped inside, much to Gonzo's alarm, who immediately started wailing in pain. The cause was revealed as...a small pink Pokemon leapt out from under a boulder and started screaming at me.

'Sigh...Ultra Ball, go!' Oh, the joys of Gonzo's Pickup!

And thus Whizz was caught! With my new team member in tow, we turned the corner, blithely avoiding the hordes of crying Pokemon, only to see...the Team Aqua goon!

'You just don't learn, huh? Hand over that Wingull! Her husband is looking for her!' I yelled.

'Whatever. This place is a piece of shit anyway. They couldn't have finished excavating, could they? Disrupting Pokemon, bah! WHo cares? Well, stuck here, in a dead end to nowhere, with these highly important TOTALLY SECRET goods...WTF, let's battle!'

'Heabutt spam now, Gonzo!'

It was over before it began.

'Awwww, whatever, jerk! Boss will be steamed regardless! Now get lost! Speaking of which, where are my Devon Goods?'

'Right here!' I said triumphantly as Gonzo displayed them in his mouth.

'I swear...Pickup users before Emerald came out...Rrrrrr, go away!'

And he bolted just like that.

'Wroooar! Peeko! My darling! Let's go home! Thanks, random child! If there's anyway we can repay you...time to get married!'

Gonzo started to sweat again...I wonder why?

As we were walking back through Rustboro City, the Devon Corp worker pulled us aside and began to blurt out his words of thanks.

'Uhhhh, our President wants to see you!'

I was already out of the zone, and hardly noticed anything as I was dragged up the stairs and plonked into a chair.

'Hello! I hear you're the girl that saved us not once, but twice! But I do wonder why you're a girl if IRL you're a boy? ANYWAY! I need to ask another favour from our OH-SO-NOT-DEMANDING company! Please could you travel across the ocean without HM SUrf and walk through a big dark cave to deliver this letter to a man who is totally not my son? Thankyou! Oh also, here's a token of my appreciation!

Much, much further on, the exhausted party arrived at Mr. Briney's house, one Miracle Seed, 3 Tinymushrooms, and a Pokenav later.

NEXT TIME:

A gruelling battle with Brawly! Will there be casualties? And a new proper team member revealed! But will he survive? Find out next time! (I've already done this part of the Nuzlocke so I know teh answers!)

CURRENT TEAM:

Agaric Lv 16 Male
Hardy Effect Spore
Tackle
Leech Seed
Stun Spore
Mega Drain

A consistent member of the team able to tank many hits and deal blows slowly but steadily. The only Pokemon to participate in Gym One, he stood up admirably against Roxanne's unique and dangerous personality and defeat her Nosepass of TERROR! Sure to become a staple member of the team sooner rather than later! He has a hardy and determined outlook and is not afraid to endure any hardships! His dream is to grow arms, though this comes at the cost of lacking Spore...

Tamarillo Lv 17 Female
Lonely Blaze
Double Kick
Ember
Peck
Focus Energy

Tamarillo's sheer power has been unbounded from the very start. She has thrived in a social environment, and with a naturally high Special Attack and suprising physical prowess she can only go upwards. My only defense against the Arons that are sure to come in Granite Cave and a go-to for hairy situations, Tamarillo is simply amazing.

Gonzo Lv 15 Male
Hardy Pickup
Headbutt
Cut
Tail Whip
Growl

Gonzo may lack overwhelming power or advantageous matchups, but his ability to flinch with Headbutt and Pickup technique supplying me with money, valuable items and even Potions is sure to be useful for as long as he is on my team. He is very similar to Agaric and they really get along, forming a good defensive core. MVP!

Lumos Lv 15 Male
Quiet Trace
Confusion
Growl
Double Team

Lumos is not very powerful, was a bitch to raise and has trouble taking on more difficult enemies, and is also unable to attack Poochyenas. However, Double Team and Growl will play a role in his future endeavours...(spoilers) and he will certainly be a force as a Gardevoir. Very shy and quiet, he spends most of his time miming others but has a vast pool of knowledge to draw from and will inevitably become a better Pokemon.

Boxed:

Whizz the Whismur
Chirpy the Taillow
Piggy the Taillow

Dead
Marzipan the Lv 3 Zigzagoon

No Held Items... No Abilities... No visible genders... One Starter...

It's Nuzlocke: Special Pikachu Edition!

Rules:

Catch the first Pokemon you see in an area. Already have one/have no Pokeballs/Knock it out? T-O-O B-A-D!
Pokemon Faints? It's dead. No can use no more. Baibai.
Special Pikachu Edition Rule: Pikachu can only leave the party in a body bag.

I know I'm no Hemmingway, so its all hidden.
Part 1
First Steps
So one day, Purim gets up and decides she wants to go on a Pokémon Journey. So she dresses like a boy and walks in some tall grass.

"Nooo!" shouts her neighbor. "Wild Pokémon live in the Tall Grass!"

Dundunduun~!

A Wild
appeared!

*Tosses Pokéball*

Pikachu was caught!

"Come to my Lab!" "'Kay."

*goes to lab*

"Right, so take that Pokémon on the table. It's an adorable Eevee that'll make your wishes come true! It can evolve into any of seve... err, fi.. um.. three Pokémon!"

"Yey~!" *reaches for Eevee*

"NUH UH GRANMPS I WUNT THIS WAN!" *Rival Gary snatches Eevee* =0

"Oh, well sorry Purim, I guess you can have this one I just caught."

*Purim got a Pikachu!*

*names Pikachu "Ginger"*

"LETS BATTLE!"

VS

*ThundershockthundershockthundershockpotionThundershock*

Purim Wins!

"I PICKED THE WONG POKEYMON"

"You stole it from me."

*Gary leaves*

"Time to go back in the ball, Ginger."

*Ginger growls. Purim's attack fell*

"Okies, you can walk behind me, then. Don't get lost."

"Pika..."

*walks to Viridian City*

"Hey, kid of indeterminate gender! Come here!" "'Kay."

*Purim gets a wierd box!*

"Give this to Professor Oak in Pallet Town!" "'Kay." "Pika..."

*walks back to Pallet Town*

"Thanks, Purim! Here, have this rare, expensive device!" "Yey!"

*goes to Pawn Shop in Viridian* "Sorry that's a Key Item. We can't buy it."
=< "Pika..."

New Friends
"Let's go meet some new friends!" "Pika..."

*goes to Route 22*

A Wild
appeared!

*Catches* Yey, Veronica is our new friend!

*Goes to Route 2*

A wild
appeared!

*catches* Oops, I forgot to nickname it...

*Heads into Viridian Forest*

A wild
appeared!

...Darn it. *catches* Skyler joined the party!

*turns on "Eye of the Tiger"*

TRAINING MONTAGE!

Skyler evolved into
! Yey! A weapon against Brock!

*goes back to Route 22*

"OHAI PURIM LETS BATTLE OUR-"
Thundershock'd.
"Kay, bye Gary."

Boulder Badge!
*Goes through Viridian Forest*

Yey, Pewter City!

"HOLD IT! You're still light years from facing Brock!"

Meanwhile, on the planet Vulcan...
"Why am I in Star Trek?"

Back on Earth or whatever Pokémon world is...

Go Veronica! *scratchscratchscratchscratch*

Veronica learned Double Kick!

"I believe in my rock-hard defense and determination! I use only Rock Types!"

VS Brock!

used Confusionconfusionconfusionconfusionconfusion!

"I took you for granted! Here's a BoulderBadge!"

DadadaDA!

"Also, a useless TM."

"Onward to Mt. Moon!"

Mt. Moon
*On Route 3*
Bzzt! Kick! Psychic sounds!
Oh, a Wild
appeared!

*Has no Poké Balls and spent all her money on medicines...* Sadness.

*Knocks it out* Bye, potential friend.

*Goes to buy more Poké Balls.*

Inside Mt. Moon!

A wild
appeared!

*catches* Milly was caught!

Milly's Moves:
Leech Life
Supersonic

>.> *boxes*

*Goes through Mt. Moon*

Veronica evolved into
!

*further in*
"Back off! I found these fossils! They're mine!"
*mugs and steals Dome Fossil*

Yey! Almost out!

"Prepare for trouble!"
"And make it double!"
"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite all peoples within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James!"
"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"Meowth! Dat's Right!"

"OMG A TALKING MEOWTH!"

"Give us that fossil, strange kid. It belongs to Team Rocket!"
*points* "No, it belongs to that guy. I stole it from him"

"Shut up! We'll battle!"

*7 uses of Confusion later*
"Team Rocket's blasting off! You won this round but we'll be back!" "'Kay."

First steps in Cerulean
*Goes to Cerulean City*

Sign: Abandoned Pokémon Orphanage. Come in for free Pokémon.

*goes inside*

"Oh, what will I do? I found and nursed this Bulbasaur back to perfect health, but it needs a good trainer."

*goes up to lady*

"Hi, I'm a good trainer."

"What proof do you have, androgynous person?"

*holds up Ginger* "I have this." "Pika pika."

"OMG YOU'RE QUALIFIED!"

Aaron the
joined the party!

Party (with higher quality writing than in the story)

@ Ginger
Thundershock
Double Team
Quick Attack
Thunder Wave

Purim's sidekick and defacto team leader, Ginger's speedy electric attacks make her one of the most useful members of the team. Her frailty, however, gives Purim some heart attacks, however. At first, she was annoyed for being taken from her home, but she's taken to Purim and the two have started to become a team. We'll see if it lasts.

@ Veronica
Tackle
Growl
Scratch
Double Kick

The "First" Pokémon and current strongest, Veronica is a go-to Tour-De-Force with powerful attacks and massive durability... for this point in the game, anyway. Though she knows no Poison moves, her normal and fighting moves are strong enough. For the moment, anyway. Veronica has a bit of a big head, due to her evolution, but she still has a respect for Ginger

@ Skyler
Confusion
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
PoisonPowder

My secret weapon for Brock and all around helpful member. Confusion is super-cool in a world where Psychic has no weaks. I dunno how much longer he's gonna stick around. He seems really flighty, ever since his evolution into Butterfree. He's also kinda dopey.

@ Aaron
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed

I just got Aaron, so it's hard to gauge him so far. He seems a little grumpy. I don't think he liked being given away to the first androgynous person that walked through the door with a Pikachu. But we'll see how he lives in the party in the future.

PC Boxes:
Rattata the Rattata
Milly the Zubat

Dead:
No one yet.

@Son of Shadoo
No, I haven't; just here and my art thread. I might email him now seeing as he finally got a chance to update again recently.

Yellow run seems interesting seeing as you have a chance to get all the other starters in game. Lucky for no poison in Viridian Forest!

@Son of Shadoo
No, I haven't; just here and my art thread. I might email him now seeing as he finally got a chance to update again recently.

Yellow run seems interesting seeing as you have a chance to get all the other starters in game. Lucky for no poison in Viridian Forest!
That's one of the lucky things about Yellow: Since Weedle isn't in Yellow, all the Weedle Trainers in Viridian Forest were given Caterpie instead (same with Kakkuna-Metapod. And obviously Weedle isn't in the grass).

I'm looking forward to this attempt. This is my third shot at a Nuzlocke, and my second attempt at Yellow. First time, Pikachu died in Mt. Moon, so I lost not only my starter, but Bulbasaur as well. Second game I tried was Sapphire, and I lost basically my entire team to Maxie's Sharpedo on Mt. Ember.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
A brief summary of my White Nuzlocke Challenge which I completed on Sunday.

RULES

-Standard Nuzlocke rules. Dead Pokemon are permaboxed in the OH NOEZ box.
-Gift Pokemon don't count towards the area. (Only because there is only one and you need it to beat the first Gym.)
-SET MODE ALL THE WAY. NO PANSY SHIFT SHENANIGANS.
-No items in battle. Hold items are okay.
-I may perform Trade Evolutions.

So I started with a Sassy Oshawott named Nicolaus. After defeating Cheren and Bianca in a standard Little Cup match, Nicolaus grew to Level 6 and therefore could no longer be used in Little Cup. :( After getting my stuff, I head out and catch a Lvl 3 Modest (>_<) Patrat named FODDER and box it immediately. I grind Nicolaus until he learns Water Gun and then head into Accumula Town and I listen to how Ghetsis wants to free all Pokemon, which is bad as that would be the end of competitive Pokemon and thus Smogon. I cannot allow this to happen, and so I take out my frustration by letting Nicolaus pull out his gun and use it on N's Purrloin. The headshot was beautiful, just saying.

I head into Route 2 and catch a Mild Lillipup named Kibbles. Thankfully it had Intimidate to make up for the -Def nature. I smash the trainers in the Route, including Bianca, and head into Striation City where I smash Cheren with nary a second glance. I heal up and go into the Dreamyard, where I obtain a Bold Pansear named Sean. I grind Nicolaus and Kibbles to Lvl 13 and head into the Gym. The Trainers are easy, and I quickly get to Cilan. His Lillipup easily falls to a crit Water Gun from Nicolaus, and Pansage is defeated by Sean thanks to a lucky Pick paralysis. I get Work Up, which I teach to Kibbles, and the Trio badge. Nice. I leave and meet up with Fennel, who gives me Cut, which I teach to Sean, who has served his purpose and will now live out the rest of his days as a Cut slave. (Seriously, the monkeys suck.)

I head back into the Dreamyard, brake stupid tree, and casually stroll in and beat the the Plasma Grunts beating up the tapir fetus...uh, I mean Munna. After they leave, I see a patch of shaking grass and run into it.

Level 11 Musharna. Holy. Crap.

I catch it, name it Dude... (it has a Bashful nature), and put it on the team. I leave and head up to Route 3, where I catch a Docile Blitzle named Blitzen after beating up Cheren. After watching Team Plasma run off with another stolen Pokemon, I run back to the Dreamyard and grind against Audinos. Blitzen learns Shock Wave and Thunder Wave, Nicolaus learns Razor Shell and evolves into Dewott, Kibbles learns Take Down and evolves into Herdier, and Dude... gains a nice few levels. I run back to Wellspring Cave and kick Team Plasma's sorry butts. I'm hoping to get a Drilbur because Excadrill is broken is good, but I end up finding a Level 13 Quirky Roggenrola instead, which I name TenaciousD. I grind him up to be even with my team, who are all around Level 17 by this point, and box Sean.

I quickly make my way to Nacrene City, heal up, and I head to Pinwheel Forest to attempt to grab a Fighting-type for backup against Lenora. With an incredible stroke of luck, I find a Level 15 Gentle Throh, which I catch and name Mr. Miyagi. I begin grinding, but here I suffer my first casualty - one of the Youngsters had a Roggenrola who OHKOed Blitzen with a 5 hit Rock Blast. I can never keep those things alive. :'( I grind the rest of the team to Lvl 20, head back to Nacrene, demolish N, and go inside the Gym. I'm shown around the Museum, see the Dark Stone inside its glass display case, and I am allowed inside the Gym. No real comments as TenaciousD's rock n' roll music was either so good or so hilariously bad that he ended up sweeping the entire Gym. I pick up my badge and Retaliate, which I teach to Nicolaus and Mr. Miyagi.

I head back out and see more Team Plasma goons, obviously Salamence fanatics, as they kidnap Dragonite's skull. I am naturally forced to chase after them. -.- I easily wind my way through the interior of Pinwheel Forest and I crush all the Grunts. Somewhere along the way, overusing TenaciousD in this bug-filled greenery, he evolves into Boldore. :D I also picked up the Grass Knot TM which I teach to Nicolaus. I head across the Skyarrow Bridge and easily pop out into Castelia City, where I heal up. I then go into the Union Room and do a quick trade with my alter ego in Black (having 2 DSes is really handy), and TenaciousD evolves into a Gigalith. B)

I then head into the Battle Building to grind. It goes mostly well with the exception of one fight - Dude...the Musharna goes down to a critical Bite from a Basculin. Rats. I grind everyone else to Lvl 23 except TenaciousD who's 25, and head out to the Gym, only to have to go beat up even more Plasma Goons. -.- After the beating up of the Grunts is successful, I head into Burgh's Gym. Gym trainers are easy, and thus we get to Burgh. He leads with Whirlipede, I lead with TenaciousD. Both Whirlipede and Dwebble go down to Rock Blast while inflicting light damage with their STAB moves, and then he sends in Leavanny. Scared as I have no Grass resists, I swtich to Kibbles to get off an Intimidate and hopefully 2HKO with Take Down. Razor Leaf misses as I switch in, so feeling confident, I use Take Down...but it misses and Kibbles goes down to a critical Razor Leaf. ;_; I send TenaciousD back in, hoping Intimidate and base 130 Defense will save the day. Razor Leaf does less than half and Smack Down OHKOes Leavanny. :D I collect my badge and useless TM and head for Route 4.

Bianca and Cheren challenge me, but they prove to be no threat. I head into the Sand and pick up a Brave (!!!) Darumaka named Biff. Awesome. I run back to Castelia and grab the Eviolite, which I give to Biff to give him some bulk. The desert is mostly uneventful - I pick up the Dig and Rock Tomb TMs, which are taught to Mr. Miyagi and Biff. Biff quickly pulls his weight as Hustle Fire Punch KILLS EVERYTHING. (Fire-types are the best). I run off to the Desert Resort - I pick up a Modest Sigilyph named asdf and inside the Relic Castle I nab the Cover Fossil and a Quirky Moxie Sandile named SteveIrwin. I hustle back to Nacrene and revive a Calm (why me) Tirtouga named Jamal, who is promptly boxed. asdf is added to the team, and I grind everyone to about Lvl 25-26.

In Nimbasa, I chase off some more Plasma Goons and nab the Bicycle. I go to the Sports Domes, ignoring Bianca's request to head to the Musical. This proves to be a mistake - the football player who challenges me is packing a Darumaka which OHKOes asdf with a critical Fire Punch. I bury asdf :'( and pick up SteveIrwin, whom a grind a bit, and I run off to watch Bianca get chewed out by her dad. This gets boring, so I go off to the amusement park and meet N. We go on the Ferris Wheel, and he reveals he is the Leader of Team Plasma who wants to free all Pokemon to stop Smogon and competitive battling, because "he hates organizing Pokemon into arbitrary categories". Jerk. He then challenges me to a battle, in which SteveIrwin is killed by a critical Birck Break from his Scraggy (he had +1 Attack and Dig and I underestimated Scraggy's bulk). Since it is freaking ON now, Nicolaus sweeps the rest of his team and I depart after teaching N a lesson in pain with the back of my hand.

Elesa's gym is no challenge - TenaciousD complete sweep. I go east to refill my team a bit - I catch a Sassy Magic Guard Solosis named Watson on Route 16 and a Lax Own Tempo Petilil named Claire. I grind everyone to Level 28, where Watson learns Psyshock and Recover and Claire, after evolving into Lilligant from a Sun Stone I found in Nimbasa, learns Giga Drain and Quiver Dance. Awww yeah.

The next part of the game goes by rather quickly - I speed west, thrash Cheren, catch a Modest Mincinno which I name Mandy, and speed off across Driftveil Drawbridge. I encounter a Ducklett but I accidentally kill it. :( I head into Cold Storage, catch a Serious Vanillite which I name Candice, and chase off Team Plasma again. I pick up the Scald TM which I teach to Nicolaus, and I grind everyone to Level 32 for the Clay fight (evolving Watson into Duosion) - which is a Nicolaus sweep after I teach him Grass Knot for Palpitoad. I later find out through Watson's encounter with a Liepard that he has Hidden Power Fighting, which is beast. >:D

I catch a Relaxed Deerling named Bambi as I go into Chargestone Cave, which is no challenge - I fight through the Team Plasma gauntlet, and in doing so Nicolaus evolves into Samurott and Biff evolves into Darmanitan and becomes a nuke after learning Flare Blitz yesssss. I also picked up the Lucky Egg, which means my team is now vastly overleveled. After smashing N's hilariously bad team and catching a Relaxed Klink named Klong, I head into Mistralton. Having a Heart Scale handy, I teach Nicolaus Megahorn and heal up. Skyla wants to go to Celestial Tower before we battle, and I oblige her. I catch nothing on Route 7 (this is important later) and head into the Tower, and I pick up a Serious Litwick named Odion. After I ring the bell at the top and pick up Will-O-Wisp/Shadow Claw, Skyla leaves. I immediately make for the Gym, equip Watson with the Lucky Egg, and I head inside. He sweeps the entire Gym by himself, gaining so much EXP he evolves into Reuniclus. :'D

I bypass Route 7's grass again and make for Twist Mountain where I am challenged by Cheren - it doesn't go well as his Simpour kills Mr. Miyagi with a critical hit Scald, ruining my boss team. :< After Cheren is sent packing, Alder comes and gives me Surf - time for some back tracking. I heal up, buy a bunch of Ultra Balls, and leave for Mistralton Cave. I pick up Rock Slide and teach it to Biff (TenaciousD already has it) and catch a Naughty mold Breaker Axew named Helga. I head then into Cobalion's chamber and catch him. I named him Solomon, and oh God yes he turns out to be Jolly with great IVs. How lucky can you be? Unfortunately I already used Cobalion in my Black run, so I didn't wanna use it again. :( Leaving, I run to Virizion's chamber. I catch it and name it Ruth, and she turns out to be Mild, which is cool I guess. I then head out to Wellspring Cave and pick up Low Sweep and Focus Blast, which I save for later. Backtracking complete - now I go to Twist Mountain.

There I catch my new 6th member - a Jolly Guts Gurdurr named Brutus, and with some levels, the teaching of Rock Slide and Payback, and a trade evolve he becomes a good Conkeldurr. I have a very good team by this point - Samurott, Darmanitan, Lilligant, Reuniclus, Gigalith, and Conkeldurr, so I'm pretty happy. Twist Mountain is a joke. I get to Icirrus quickly and plonk down 70000 Dollars for Blizzard, which I teach to Nicolaus. I also nab a Brave Palpitoad named George. Biff easily beats the entire 7th gym without taking any damage because he's so pro.

Now for DragonSpiral Tower - I catch a Lonely Klutz Golett named Megatron and climb to the top, where I see N has obtained Reshiram, my favorite 5th gen Pokemon. This is personal now. >:( He flies off, and I at Alder's order return to the Relic Castle. I pick up the Shadow Ball TM and teach it to Watson and once again make mincemeat of Plasma. I get top the very bottom, only to see Ghetsis mock Alder and leave. I get a call from Juniper, and thus I am forced to run all the way back to Nacrene (no Fly user D:) to pick up the coveted Dark Stone. I grab it and rush back to Icirrus, picking up a Pidove solely for use as a Fly slave and nothing more.

Route 8 is no challenge, and I pick up a Calm Stunfisk named Lennie and easily blow by the Route to the bridge (where I am briefly mocked by Ghetsis) Route 9, where I catch a Brave Garbodor named Otis. I head into Opelucid City and speak to Drayden and Iris about Zekrom. Afterwards, Iris leaves for the Gym, and I grind a bit in the Triple Battle house. The trainer sent out Simisage/pour/sear and I Nicolaus, Claire, and Biff. Sage and Pour went down quickly, but Claire was taken out after Simisear outsped Nicolaus and roasted her with a critical hit Flame Burst. She was one of my best Pokemon and I will miss her very much. :(

This Gym trainers were easy, and Iris wasn't that hard - it got annoying after Nicolaus missed all 5 of his Blizzards (derp...) and my team got Dragon Tailed around a bit, but Brutus pulled off a nice sweep in the end. I get my badge and make way for Route 10...where I am informed of a giant Thunderstorm on Route 7. I return there, speak with the old lady, and Thundurus appears before me. Since I have caught nothing on this Route, I run around until it begins to storm again, and thankfully I come across Thundurus. Using the new Master Ball Juniper gave me, I catch a Hardy Thundurus which is aptly named inb4BANNED. I bust out my Fly Slave and rush down to the P2 Lab - I pick up the Larvesta Egg and box it, and I nab TM 24 Thunderbolt...which I teach to inb4BANNED as well as Sludge Bomb, Grass Knot, and Focus Blast.

Route 10 is no difficulty as inb4BANNED like the Uber he is sweeps the entire Route by himself - including Cheren. I also caught a Serious Rufflet named MajorGlory. Victory Road is next, but it is no trouble - I catch a Careful Durant named Andy and blaze through the complex before coming to the end and consequently a huge rock. I push it over after giving Strength to TenaciousD and I catch a Naughty Terrakion named Samson.

Now I do a bit of team shuffling - I box TenaciousD (who is now lagging behind) for Samson, and I box Brutus for my Partrat FODDER who will later fulfill his purpose. I grind everyone to 50 - inb4BANNED learns Crunch and Samson learns Swords Dance. I also teach Waterfall (picked up on the way to P2 lab) to Nicolaus and X-Scissor to Samson. We're ready. I heal up, buy 20 Full Restores to heal between battles, and I enter the League.

Elite Four

Shauntal- Biff leads and OHKOes Cofagrigus with Flare Blitz, inb4BANNED then comes in on Golurk's EQ and sweeps the rest of her team - Grass Knot OHKOes Golurk, Thunderbolt OHKOes Jellicent, and Crunch 2HKOes Cahndelure (it used Payback like a noob.

Grimsley- I have Terrakion what do you think happened here

Marshal- I have a Reuniclus what do you think happened here

Caitlin- Biff kills Reuniclus and Gothielle immediately with Flare Blitz, Watson tanks Musharna with Recover and Shadow Ball, then I bring in inb4BANNED on the resisted Air Slash fron Sigilyph and TBolt it for a OHKO.

*cue dramatic N's castle sequence*

*climb said castle*

N and I finally face off in the throne room. He calls Reshiram to his side as my Dark Stone evolves into Zekrom (yay). I catch it and name it Jibaku, sending Nicolaus back to the PC as he's my least useful at this point. (9.9

And then...the final battles...

Final Fights

N: Jibaku takes out Reshiram with a Fusion Bolt followed by 2 Dragonbreaths after barely tanking a Hyper Beam. He sends in Vanilluxe, I switch to Biff but he gets frozen on the switch by Blizzard. 9.9 I switch to Samson as he sets up Hail and OHKO him with Sacred Sword. He sends in Carracosta, I go to Watson who tanks his hits and beats down the turtle with HP Fighting. Samson then kills Zoroark and Klinkklang without issue. N then brings in Archeops, outspeeds Samson, and uses Acrobatics, which brings Samson down to 27 HP. Oof. Samson then finishes Archeops with Rock Slide.

Ghetsis comes in, butthurt that N lost, and picks a fight with me.

This is it.

Ghetsis: He leads with Cofagrigus, I lead with Jibaku who kills Cofag with Dragonbreath (which parahaxes it) and a crit Fusion Bolt. (Ghetsis burned a Full Restore on it but Dragonbreath parahaxed it again :D) He sends Boufflant. Jibaku tanks an EQ, putting him on low health, as he 2HKOes AFROBULL with Fusion Bolt. He then sends in Hydreigon, the real test. I sacrifice FODDER the Patrat to get Samson in to Sacred Sword Hydreigon. Hydreigon outspeeds (oh crap...) and Focus Blasts Samson...leaving him at 4 HP exactly. Too close. I use Sacred Sword...and Hydreigon lives with one pixel of health. (9.9) I switch to inb4BANNED hoping to come in on a resisted Focus Blast but he Dragon Pulses and leaves Thundurus at red health. I TBolt him for the KO (thankfully outspeeding) and proceed to KO Bisharp and Seismitoad with a 4X effective Focus Blast and Grass Knot, respectively. Then Eelektross goes out. Predicting Wild Charge, I go to Jibaku, who tanks it like a man, and then go immediately to Biff, who eats a Crunch for exactly half HP. Eelektross is then lolpwned by Flare Blitz and I win.

"i did it. for madden." - Iconic

CHAMPS

Samson the Terrakion, Lvl 52
inb4BANNED the Thundurus, Lvl 52
Watson the Reuniclus, Lvl 52
Biff the Darmanitan, Lvl 52
Jibaku the Zekrom, Lvl 51
Nicolaus the Samurott, Lvl 51 (Honorary)

DEAD

Blitzen the Biltzle, Lvl 15
Dude... the Musharna, Lvl 21
Kibbles the Herdier, Lvl 23
asdf the Sigilyph, Lvl 25
Steve Irwin the Sandile, Lvl 25
Mr. Miyagi the Throh, Lvl 37
Claire the Lilligant, Lvl 45
FODDER the Patrat, Lvl 3

This was good fun. Nuzlockes are a blast. :)

I know it's pretty soon, but I feel like I need to update again.

Nuzlocke: Special Pikachu Edition!
Part 1

Part two starts here!

Nugget Bridge and Two Pokemon!

"Come here Aaron!" "Bulb?"

*stuffs a huge grind sandwich down Aaron's throat*

"Let's go north!" "Pika!"

Rival Gary Appears! "Yo Freeloader! I bet you've never even met Bill."

"Who?"

"Let's battle!"

(About six turns later)

"Darn it, you beat me! You should go north and talk to Bill."

"'Kay".

On Nugget Bridge!

"Halt! We are the 5 Nugget Trainers! You must beat us for a special prize!"

"'Kay."

(Battlebattlebattlebattle) Please stop critting, Mankey. (battle)

"Congladuration! You have completed a great game and proooved the justice of your Pokémon. Now go and rest your Nugget!"

OOOOOOOOOooooo Sparkly-shiny nugget... O.O

"By the way, would you like to join Team Rocket? We're a group of evil people dedicated to using Pokemon for Evil."

O.O

"Would you like to join?"

O.O

"Why don't you answer?"

O.O

"I'll make you answer!"

*insert Shaq-Fu Sound Effects here*

"What was that about, Ginger?" "Piikaa..."

A little further ahead...

"Boohoo... I can't raise my Charmander well..."

"What's wrong, generic male NPC?" "Pika?"

"Oh, Unisex Player! I can't raise my
well at all!"

"Why not?"

"I can't teach it Metal Claw!"

"What's Metal Claw?"

"I don't know. Would you take my Charmander and raise it to be the best fighter it can be."

"'Kay."

"His name is Francis. Please take care of him."

"I'm gonna call him Sombrero!

*Sombrero the
joined the party!*

*feeds Sombrero a grind sandwich*

Bill's House and the Cerulean Gym! Foreshadowing...

*insert Shaq-Fu Sound effects*

Yey! We made it to Bill's House!" "Pika..."
"Don't be silly, of course we battled everyone."

"Ohai, little borl. Would you help me?"

O.O *Opens Pokédex* WHOS DAT

"I'm Bill! My DNA was combined with a Pokémons! Isn't that strange?"

O.O "I don't believe you."

"Well, could you go push that button over there while I'm in the transporter?"

"'Kay."

*hits button* Bill appears!

"Thank you little goy. Take this ticket. It'll get you on a cruise!"

"'Kay."
*picks up stunned Pikachu* "Let's go."

*outside, on the way back to Cerulean* "I wonder where that Pokémon Bill was combined with went..." "Pika.."

Cerulean Gym!
*thundershockvinewhip*

"Before you can fight Misty, you have to get through me!"
VS Goldeen!

*Peck* Eep! *switches*
*Supersonic* Eep! *switches*
*Sleep Powders and switches. Thundershock!*

Badge Time!

"I'm Misty, the world famous beauty! Are you ready, sweetie?"

"Misty, I didn't know you were bi..."

"What?!"

*thundershockvinewhip*

Cascade Badge!

"Help! Help! Team Rocket has stolen my TM!"

*runs through house*

"Dootdoo.. I'm evil... Stealin' TMs..." "Give that back!" "lol no."

*insert Shaq-Fu sounds*

Got the TM back!

"I don't care anymore, you can keep it."

"'Kay."

Sombrero learned how to Dig!

*goes south*

*Catches another Rattata*

*puts Milly the Zubat in the Daycare*

Underground Path and... something morally questionable? (Improved writing alert!

After I got out of the underground path, I found my first Pokémon on Route 6!

IT'S A WILD ABRA! OMG! *throws Pokéball and prays*

Abra was caught!

And it was at that moment that Purim got an idea. An awful idea. Purim got a wonderful, awful idea.

I found a trainer I could start the glitch with and Teleported back to Cerulean City. I ran north and decked the crap out of that trainer with the Slowpoke on Route 25. Then I bought lots of Pokeballs.

And then I realized that if I caught it on Route 6, I'd be breaking the rules since I already caught Abra on Route 6. For boredom (I'd saved before starting the glitch anyway), I decided to keep going. I went through the Underground Path and onto Route 6.

I was standing in the doorway (where you'd normally take another step out) when the menu popped up. I hit the B button. Since I was standing in the doorway, it teleported me back through the door into the Underground Path. And then, the battle started. The Pokémon that was combined with Bill had followed us.

Wild
appeared!

Go, Skyler! Weaken it with Confusion and Sleep Powder!

Gotcha! Miracle the Mew was caught!

But does this a "legal" move? In my rules, I didn't state that I couldn't use glitches to find Pokémon (though it sounds slimy when I put it like that). It's not even normally addressed in the normal Nuzlocke Rules (technically, Mew was encountered in the Underground Path and was the only Pokémon I found there). What do you all think? I might kick Mew off the team (or consider it dead on arrival or something) if it seems too dirty.

But anyway, the rest of the rest.

Party
@ Ginger
Thundershock
Double Team
Quick Attack
Thunder Wave

Purim's sidekick and defacto team leader, Ginger's speedy electric attacks make her one of the most useful members of the team. Her frailty, however, gives Purim some heart attacks, however. Purim and Ginger have been forging a bond, catching Pokémon, winning Gym Badges, and making new friends. Purim's air-headedness seems to be rubbing off on her...

@ Veronica
Poison Sting
Growl
Scratch
Double Kick

Veronica knows when she will reach Nidoqueen-status, and it's soon! Though her only Poison attack is gonna be Poison Sting, it seems. I guess we have those TMs for a reason... Veronica's still a little stuck up, and is getting increasingly annoyed with Ginger's silly behavior.

@ Skyler
Confusion
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
PoisonPowder

Not much has changed, though he's super good at catching Pokémon. I still wonder when I'll be forced to drop him. Hopefully he'll retire in peace...

@ Aaron
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

Aaron is tough! He ate that grind sandwich like a champ and seems to even take some weak SE moves pretty well! Sadly, no evolution since I want him to get Razor Leaf sooner rather than later. That'll be in a while... I think he'll make the best of it..

@ Sombrero
Scratch
Dig
Ember
Leer

The next Kanto Starter Purim stumbled into. Sombrero doesn't know what Metal Claw is, and neither did Purim, but fire is fun! Again, sadly, Sombrero is gonna be a size small until we get Flamethrower at level 38. But we're off to a good start. Sombrero is confident, but can be easily intimidated. He also doesn't like it when a Machop crits with four Karate Chops in a row. Thankfully, smart switching kept everyone alive.

@ Miracle
Pound

Nothing is known yet. I just caught it! It's super cute, though.

Box:
Rattata the Rattata
Milly the Zubat (actually at the Daycare)
Jasmine the Bellsprout
Keven the Rattata
Abra the Abra

Dead:
No one yet, though Mew might get axed...

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:D

I did one too, on Black. Brief summary:

Get Tepig, Patrat, Blitzle, and Munna.
Everything except Pignite dies to Lenora.
Solo the game with Emboar :D
Catch a SHINY Palpitoad in Icirrus City
Get a boss Excadrill in Victory Road
Catch Cobalion and Terrakion
Grind...
Easily KO everything!

:D

I did one too, on Black. Brief summary:

Get Tepig, Patrat, Blitzle, and Munna.
Everything except Pignite dies to Lenora.
Solo the game with Emboar :D
Catch a SHINY Palpitoad in Icirrus City
Get a boss Excadrill in Victory Road
Catch Cobalion and Terrakion
Grind...
Easily KO everything!
Surprised you managed to complete this Nuzlocke.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
right, I imagine that some of you might have been waiting for my tl;dr updates but the bad news is its not going to happen. The sad fact is that my updates are taking too long to write and im getting further ahead so I am afraid I will not do it justice. The second problem is that I am currently at Mistralton City and nothing has died. I suppose it had to happen eventually with my run of water starter extreme nuzlocke hax syndrome. So while its a good thing when writing the updates it feels like im writing about a normal playthrough lol. Anyway thats the bad news out of the way. The good news is that after fucking 4 months my lost HG game as been found. The means that you will be seeing more of 'Azure' as she travels to Johto and Sinnoh (basically im doing what flamestrike is doing, continuing onwards with the story in new regions). So stay tuned for that.

Here is my current team in the White Nuzlocke (about to enter the gym)

Bruce (Throh)
Lv 35
Serious
-Bulk Up
-Body Slam
-Storm Throw
-Revenge

Fuck this guy is such a champ. For example take Tempest's Champion status, times it by about 1000 and you get this guy. Taking some incredibly hard critical hits (heck its survived 2 crits in a row) and not even hitting the red zone is incredible. Easily the strongest member of my squad due to its huge bulk and ability to OHKO pretty much everything with Revenge means I fucking like him more than Tempest.

Zaps (Joltik)
Lv 35
Rash
-Electro Ball
-Signal Beam
-Charge Beam
-Volt Switch

New addition as I previously had a Leaveny here. Anyway Zaps is kinda my main special sweeper (or soon will be) and kinda works as a great scout with Volt Switch. Seriously there is nothing cooler than leading with a fast sweeper, dealing damage and a favourable match-up in Turn 1. Its really nice to have. Anyway Zaps is going to be gaining a few levels in this gym so hopefully he wil evolve soon and abuse a 100% accurate Thunder.

Blake (Dewott)
Lv 35
Brave
-Scald
-Shell Blade
-Return
-Revenge

My water starter is still alive! Blake is slow as fuck but he can dish out some powerful attacks both on the physical and special side of things. Currently its this chap who is my strongest special sweeper and his ability to burn things has really been useful. Basically he has been reliable all game, always there to help out when needed.

Max (Archen)
Lv 35
Naive
-Acrobatics
-Crunch
-Ancient Power
-DragonBreath

This guy has such a gay ability but Acrobatics OHKOs pretty much everything so I don't really care. I like using this guy to beat those bitch Watchdog which are around everywhere that run Super Fang/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray since he is usually faster and can KO. Anyway he is the second fastest member of my party and I expect his speed to grow after he evolves. I really want U-Turn so I can abuse 2 scouts to hit hard and still let me get into a solid position.

Todd (Krokorok)
Lv 35
Rash
-Crunch
-Dig
-Strength
-Assurance

This guy is pretty cool. I have intimidate which is kinda cool with scouts in handy as I can switch in and out to cushion blows against certain pokemon. This guy also serves as my best answer to those annoying Sigilyph which can hit pretty darn hard. Anyway having 2 immunities is pretty cool so i use him a lot and he also packs a bit of a punch too which is nice to have. I still think he is a bit too frail tho

Jasmine (Darmanitan)
Lv 35
Bold
-Flare Blitz
-Hammer Arm
-Return
-Fire Punch

Aside from the gay nature this thing is fucking awesome and is my main powerhouse. Fastest thing in my party and has the highest attack stat of anything else I have is pretty cool and he just destroys things with Flare Blitz. Anyway he just evolved so I have not been able to abuse him fully yet but I still like him loads. The best part is that he can pseudo scout as well! (provided I find that damn TM before the E4). Anyway this guy is strong, destroys everything and is so much fun.

HG will start shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)