where am i

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be the right place.

Continue please.
I feel like a can't trust you.

fucking smogon community (BAN ME PLEASE) banning garchomp what a shitt system wtf is this i dont even understand im rebel gonna use garchomp all day i hope u guys cat see this

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Where do I go to bitch about Garchomp being banned. fucckfkckc
Why would we bitch about such a good thing being banned where it deserves to be at?

Elaborate sir.

Why would we bitch about such a good thing being banned where it deserves to be at?

Elaborate sir.
BEcause it can easily be taken down with the right pokemon. Moreso I'm pissed that a bunch of random players (there good though ) get to decide how everyone get's to use Garchomp.

wtf is this shit. pokemon johto

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
/feed the troll.

its not a bunch of random players. everyone had to get a 1450 rating on the ladder to get a vote.

Yeah I remember the last day when my three Chompy checks missed their attacks in a row and get raped . 3.
I liked the comic tho :0

Yeah, Garchomp is easy to kill sometimes but switching into one of his attacks is still a bitch. As far as I know that's one of the main reasons why he's banned.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
I feel like a can't trust you.

fucking smogon community (BAN ME PLEASE) banning garchomp what a shitt system wtf is this i dont even understand im rebel gonna use garchomp all day i hope u guys cat see this
I cat tell if he meant can't or can.

i forgot. go with what chinchou said
iss also said that you were misguided.

If a powerful Pokémon is easy to take out, that probably means that your team is suited to take care of it. For example: Blaziken was banned because it was undeniably very good, even though if you were to run Slowbro and Latios on your team, it wouldn't cause you as much trouble at all. If you run Skarmory and Cloyster on your team, of course Garchomp won't pose much of a threat, but for people who don't have teams with solid checks or counters for Garchomp, it's very hard to take out without large losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)