List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you ever done the DW?
You do remember that you HAVE to click those arrows on the bottom just to get to the rainbow bridge to go to the Island of Dreams? Do that on cafe Island. From the screen where you see Pansage/Pansear/Panpour, click one of the arrows at the bottom to change screens to see the rainbow bridge. Click the rainbow bridge, and basically it should be Pleasant Forest... with a different music. Shaking things mean Pokemon and shining stuff means items.

whew. I just did a tutorial of the Dream World. >_>

Since Korea is voting for their favorite does that mean they will release only that favorite or the top 3 to the Dream World?

Have you ever done the DW?
You do remember that you HAVE to click those arrows on the bottom just to get to the rainbow bridge to go to the Island of Dreams? Do that on cafe Island. From the screen where you see Pansage/Pansear/Panpour, click one of the arrows at the bottom to change screens to see the rainbow bridge. Click the rainbow bridge, and basically it should be Pleasant Forest... with a different music. Shaking things mean Pokemon and shining stuff means items.

whew. I just did a tutorial of the Dream World. >_>
THIS
And that screen is indicates a connection error, good day sirs.

BTW, Koreans need to pick Regen Ho-oh or Imposter Ditto. Can you even link to Korean games in this Gen?

If they pick a mon that's already in the DW, RAGE.

Praying that Koreans have some common sense unlike Japan, picking a mon that doesn't even HAVE a DW ability. >_>

We need to make a solid agreement that if this comes to the United States, we will all go for imposter ditto. Why? You can't breed anything with Ho-oh. You can't use Ho-oh in battle haxway or Random matchup. Ditto, on the other hand, can fuck people over when they get a little greedy on the DDances with gyarados or they get 1 too many SDs, allowing you a quick and easy revenge kill. So, who else is with me in voting only for ditto?

We need to make a solid agreement that if this comes to the United States, we will all go for imposter ditto. Why? You can't breed anything with Ho-oh. You can't use Ho-oh in battle haxway or Random matchup. Ditto, on the other hand, can fuck people over when they get a little greedy on the DDances with gyarados or they get 1 too many SDs, allowing you a quick and easy revenge kill. So, who else is with me in voting only for ditto?
I'm all in for copying a +6 Shell Smash Cloyster.

I do not sign as I don't live in the States.

Although you should all vote for Magikarp IMO. Moxie Gyarados, lol.

I do not sign as I don't live in the States.

Although you should all vote for Magikarp IMO. Moxie Gyarados, lol.
That has already been released........... Jealous? Trying to get us to lose out because you're stuck in singapore where pokemon is considered a mere child's game?

God I hope they pick Volbeat. I <3 that little firefly :) Plus tail glow + baton pass + prankster = win
Ditto is the superior choice. Sorry, but Tail Glow will not work with a +6 Shell Smash Rock Blast. Ditto could easily come in and copy the stat changes, and with a Choice Scarf, makes possibly the best revenge killer in the game.

I'd vote for a pokémon female only, for obvious reason.

Frosslass, Blissey, Jynx, Vespiqueen, illumise. Healer Blissey would be great, but illumise can give us prankster volbeat, and froslass can give us Moody Glalie.

You want Illumise, then. Otherwise no Baton Pass for you!
Illumise would mean the potential for two different DW pokemon, both of which are useful.

A nifty idea but it will probably not happen. They'll want Deoxys or Darkrai, or god forbid Arceus again.

It'd be a LOT better if they voted a legendary that has a DW ability, like Zapdos, Mewtwo or Lugia. Seriously. I thought Japanese players had more common sense than this. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)