RBY OU Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my opponent to show... We're scheduled for sometime today. ATQ has been unstable so I've been in both servers simultaneously.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
rby can seriously produce worse pokemon games than i thought was even possible. that set of 3 was a good example (on both ends :/)

lost, rbygs

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Once again, I came back from a first game loss to win 2-1.

I thought they were pretty much perfect examples of the frustration and joy of rby.

Have a nice day.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i got outplayed by vil straight up. ggs dude, one day I will beat you.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I won against TV-Rocka in ggs

PS - Gah, sucks that Jackal vs VIL happened so early. Thanks for helping me out with RBY way early back, Jackal.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I won against TV-Rocka in ggs

PS - Gah, sucks that Jackal vs VIL happened so early. Thanks for helping me out with RBY way early back, Jackal.
haha no problem dude, good to see you still around

No response from opponent. He's been inactive for quite a while, looking at his profile.
Don't even pull that crap. I'm on here and NBS all the time. You missed our scheduled match, and the latest PM has been from me.

Contact me again with another time when you'd like to play.

Don't even pull that crap. I'm on here and NBS all the time. You missed our scheduled match, and the latest PM has been from me.

Contact me again with another time when you'd like to play.
Ugh, I've been on the forums all week but I haven't seen you on. Sure you probably show up now after your last activity was a week ago... Anyways, I've sent you a wide range of available times to battle.

I idle on NBS all the time, in both servers. I've literally never seen you on, unless you're using an alt. You've had my schedule since they day we got paired, and I just got yours. Let's do this.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
alive was supposed to VM me after he got his teams back, I still have nothing from him, so:

Activity post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)