Heart Attack on a Plate: Delicious, Easy, and Fattening Recipes

FATTENING RECIPES

Soooo I'm down in Baltimore for the summer, and since the normal on-campus dining places are closed until fall classes start up again, I have to make my own food. Basically right now, I live off of pasta, fruit, peanut butter, hummus, stir-fried veggies, and soup. Pretty healthy, right? But it gets kinda boring. I am often left with the question, "What should I eat?"

And so, I've resolved to make myself things that can only be interpreted as heart attacks on a plate once a week, cuz, you know,
? And I thought I'd make this thread to share ideas about what to make and stuff. I'll be posting pictures of some of these things, particularly the ones difficult to explain.

So without further ado, here are my ideas so far:

Deep Fried Candy Bar (snickers/milky way/twix):
So I found this lovely recipe in a cookbook, and it looks pretty easy and really fattening, sooo yeah
1) You know those BBQ skewer thingies? Well, get one, unwrap a candy bar, and then skewer it length-wise. Then refrigerate said candy bar for about an hour. Do this with up to 6 candy bars at a time (though I recommend only eating one yourself unless you wanna become a
)

2) Fill a large cast-iron skillet with canola oil, heat it until it's really fucking hot (around 365F)

3)While heating the oil, make the batter: mix rice flour (1 cup), baking powder (1/4 tsp), and salt (just a pinch) in a small bowl. Make a well in the middle, pour in club soda (1 cup, ice cold) and one egg, and whisk all of this together.

4)Take candy bar(s) out of the fridge, dip them and coat them in batter. Then, fry them (no more than 3 at a time) in the oil for 2-3 minutes apiece, turning once with metal tongs. Then pull them out, drain them on a plate lined with paper towels. Wait a few minutes so you don't get burned, then gorge yourself.

Best fucking hot chocolate ever.
I was so proud of myself for coming up with this one. It all started when I wanted hot chocolate but had no milk around so I had to resort to other measures.
1) Squirt a generous amount of whipped cream into a mug
2)Empty hot chocolate mix (whatever kind is your favorite or that you happen to have lying around) into mug
3) Squirt more whipped cream on top of that
4) stir with fork until whipped cream and mix are mixed together
5) repeat steps 3-4 as many times as you want; i had 5 whipped cream shots in there total
6) pour boiling water (or hot milk if you realllly want it to be fattening and good) on top of your mixture until you have the level of liquid you would normally want to drink from that mug. Stir until everything is dissolved.
7) [optional] Add a shot of any one of the following: Peppermint schnapps, kahlua, raspberry vodka, or dark chocolate liqueur. Personally, I like to add a shot of chocolate liqueur and one of the previous options.
8) ENJOY

Bacon and cheese lattice structure thing (INSANE) (hide tags contain pics!)
Now, I'm a vegetarian, and so I won't actually be eating this. My friend from back home, however, swears by this for his go-to fattening dish. In fact, he even put up an album on facebook to illustrate its deliciousness, and I thought the carnivores of smogon would really appreciate this. Back in the day, I used to really love bacon, too, and so this one makes my mouth water a lot. It is pretty much the epitome of heart attack on a plate.
1) Acquire a package of bacon.
2)

3)Cook Bacon,

4)Now make some scrambled eggs with cheese fried in butter and bacon grease, and put it on top of your sheet of bacon.
5)

Reuniclus

Steps 1 and 2 are optional- skip them if you are lazy. If you are a dork and want your reuniclus to be somewhat anatomically accurate (even though it won't be anyway because you're working with fucking jello), then follow them. Alternatively, you could just mix some red Jello with blue jello, put it in a mold, and call it a Ditto.

1)Make red Jello, following the instructions on the box (adding a couple of shots of vodka if desired). Let it cool in the fridge for a few hours.

2)Repeat step 1 with yellow Jello.

3) Make green Jello, pour into a jello mold. If you did steps 1 and 2, get an ice cream scoop and/or melon baller and make the red and yellow balls in Reuniclus's arms, and strategically place them in the green Jello. Also make his inner body out of yellow jello, and if desired, I guess you could use M&Ms to make a little face for him.

4) Refrigerate until the mold is set, then EAT!

So what sorts of delicious, easy, and fattening recipes do you guys like? Feel free to post anything, but make sure it is in at least one of the three categories (the more delicious, easy, and/or fattening, the better!). Pictures are appreciated, too, and if this thread takes off, I'll post some pictures of some of the things I come up with, too!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Do that deep fried candy bar thing, except with a ball of macadamia nut cookie dough (or whatever other dough of your choice, if you don't like that). Honestly, just about everything can be deep fried and taste awesome.

I might try that hot chocolate recipe.

And then not eat anything for a few days.

But I might try it.

itt: Add bacon to otherwise normal foods.

But seriously, tho.

Just the other night I made some kimchi-bacon deviled eggs after coming across them randomly online.

1) Hard boil eggs. (Start eggs in cold water, bring to a boil, cook 9-10 mins)
2) Cool the eggs, peel them, cut in half.
3) Scoop out the yolk, mix it with mayo (I proceeded to add salt, pepper, and lemon juice)
4) Cook up some bacon (about 1 strip per egg, tho you can use less)
5) Crumble up most of the bacon and mix it into the yolk mixture.
6) Dice up your kimchi and mix that into the yolk mixture as well (I put mine on top of the yolk, but I would recommend mixing it in)
7) Top with remaining bacon.

In other news:

This should inspire you plenty.

That's the kind of site that I can never bring myself to make things from, even though I really, really want to.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Chocolate Chip Pancakes + Peanut Butter + Chocolate Syrup + Bananas + Cinnamon + Whip Cream + Maple Syrup = fat me

Im sure most of you have seen EpicMealTime. (the fast food lasagne one) Jesus Christ these guys are fucking insane, if you actually observe the calorometer thing during the cooking, and work out how long that would take to burn off its enough to make you feel sick. But its still hilarious to watch, especially seeing them down their creations whilst absolutely smashed off their faces with "Jack Dagniels".

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

That really looks like a heart attack on a platter, but its so damn good. I'm definitely going to cook this up on special occasions.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Protip:

You're supposed to have the FATPOCALYPSE after you get married Lanturn.

Just saying for your own healthy future you may want to consider the ramifications of your actions.

Just because Morm is banned does not mean he is gone. He is watching you at this very moment. And yes I mean in the creepy way.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ok i'll put like pictures and a real recipie and shit tomorrow if i rememb er but like i fry eggs and put cheese and bacon on it and like it;s really good adn not good for you i expect

EDIT: ok sorry i bumped this so much but like ok

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Someone who isn't veg should accept your challenge: make the reuniclus jello then post pics.

Honestly, if you want fattening recipes, just look up Epic Meal Time on YouTube.

And I fully support the creation and consumption of the Reuniclus Jell-O.

epic meal time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUEpmbdZLw

Basically, they make some of the most insane meals ever using relatively normal cooking methods. Bacon strips and Jack Daniels are running gags all the time.

As for the inverse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L40f39bPII

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time. So some swedish dude does the exact opposite: Making ordinary meals... using the most batshit ax-crazy methods imaginable. He simply goes apeshit viking berserker super saiyan crazy on everything he makes.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
You people are all crazy. Absolutely crazy. How the hell can you eat this stuff??

I mean, I understand the "taking a break from the healthy to eat something fatty and comforting ect." but I'd much rather stay fit and have a cute figure than eat like this, even occasionally. Maybe it's just me, but I literally cannot ingest fatty foods like fried bacon, or copious amounts of cream ect. It's greasy and disgusting, and I feel sick and... kinda clogged afterwards.

I'm a chocoholic though. I have a huge sweet tooth.

*motherofgod.gif*
The closest thing I've ever seen anyone do in person was some mega lasagna thing (yes I heard Epic Meal Time did something similar). Said lasagna had a bacon layer and a precooked pizza layer. I didn't eat it because I had already eaten that night.

Also, I misread the OP to basically say "eat only these things for an entire week", which would have been disastrous.

I dont really like bacon, but looking at that bacon roll made my mouth full of water. :o

You people are all crazy. Absolutely crazy. How the hell can you eat this stuff??

I mean, I understand the "taking a break from the healthy to eat something fatty and comforting ect." but I'd much rather stay fit and have a cute figure than eat like this, even occasionally. Maybe it's just me, but I literally cannot ingest fatty foods like fried bacon, or copious amounts of cream ect. It's greasy and disgusting, and I feel sick and... kinda clogged afterwards.

I'm a chocoholic though. I have a huge sweet tooth.
If people want to eat that but you don't, let them eat it and shut up. No one is forced to give up on what they like just because you don't like it. Besides, most people in this thread said they would eat that in special occasions, not every damn day. You can actually eat whatever you want (as long as you do it with moderation) and still stay fit.

Wow, sorry guys. I kinda made this thread, made the fried candy bars, ate one, and then forgot about it. I have pics, but I don't have any way to upload them right now, as my camera is packed away in a box, and I haven't moved into my new place yet. Oh well.

In any case, to make up for that, I have photos that my bacon-loving friend has taken that will leave the meat lovers here foaming at the mouth:

I believe this is an apple pie made normally except it has a bacon crust on top.

I've heard this is actually delicious, though I will probably never try it.

As for how I can eat this stuff, well, I just don't put on weight that easily. Some people are like that, and others just think deliciousness is more important than figure. But really, indulging once in awhile never really hurt anyone-- moderation is key.

Also, LOL Deck Knight

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Step 1: Buy a crock pot
Step 2: Profit

Seriously you already know you can make ANYTHING in a crock pot. My favorite little diddy is pot roast cooked in Italian salad dressing. Here's what you need:

1 pot roast, 1-2 lbs
Italian dressing
Onion powder
Carrots
Celery
Red bliss potatos

Basically just cut the hunk of meat into smaller pieces and throw it in the pot. Add about a half bottle of italian dressing to it, and then about a half cup of water. Slice up come carrots and celery and throw the chunks in too. Finally, cut the potatoes in halves or quarters (you want bite size chunks) and add to the mix. Sprinkle a bit of onion powder over the top and leave cooking all day while you're at class or whatever. If you have a break in the middle of the day, stir the mix a bit to get everything nice and juicy.

This is amazing, and makes equally amazing leftovers :) Enjoy!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you ate it you'd swear it was. It's one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten outside of a triple Baconator from Wendys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)