nvm

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Protosevich has written the 2006 action remake Poseidon, the adaptation of the Will Smith vehicle I Am Legend as well as the criminally underrated visual masterpiece The Cell. So that sounds promising-ish.
Two of those three were crappy remakes, and the third was only good because of the cinematography. No hope.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
As a dinosaur fanatic, I hope this is true. And I hope they give raptors feathers this time around.

edit:
Then the reports emerged that the dinosaurs in the film were to be outfitted with government-grade weapons for battle purposes.
Dr. Evil's sharks with lasers on their heads just got one-upped?

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Hey man I really liked the lost world, I'm still on the fence over whether or not I liked 2 more than 1. But yeah, I remember hearing that the raptors would be outfitted with like machine guns or some shit..

...wha..?

I'm sorry, I suppose basically being nature's perfect predator wasn't good enough; we need more grenade launchers on these fuckers.

I just hope it makes up for the horrible defaming of Tyrannosaurus Rex in "Jurassic Park 3," and that it addresses some of the natural/metaphysical issues brought up in the original. But I doubt that. Eh, it'll still be fun as long as there are dinosaurs in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)