Hilarious Conversations You Overheard

Status
Not open for further replies.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
the first thing i ever said to a smogon mod irl,

"hey dubs want some free weed"

The bus is a great place to hear random snips of conversation. Earlier this semester, I was sitting in front of a girl who was showing her friend how to roll a joint.

Also, just the other day, I was listening to some kids talking. They were probably about 13-14 years old.

First kid: "Dude, what's a douche? Is it like a fanny pack or something?" (I assume he arrived at this conclusion because of the word "douchebag.")

Second kid: "No, I'm pretty sure that's a strapon."

WHAT?

7-year old schoolchildren in physical education class: "Don't slow down, the teacher's got hidden security cameras watching us!"

I seriously hope, a) for the good of mankind and b) so our civilisation and race can continue, that most americans are not like Kevin and Melanie.. Please say you're not all window licking failed abortions like those two.

I seriously hope, a) for the good of mankind and b) so our civilisation and race can continue, that most americans are not like Kevin and Melanie.. Please say you're not all window licking failed abortions like those two.
Not all of us, but the ones that aren't like that are the ones that feel the effects of our reputation. I am sad that the hope of humankind rests in the minds of 2% of us.

Idiots.

I like to make my conversations interesting when people are within range. Doing that amuses me. The most interesting question I heard? "What if God was a giraffe?"

One has to wonder.

I was at vgc waiting in the senior line today, and I hear from the junior section a young kid about 6 yelling at his friend, "I am not gay!"

kids these days ...

I was in Target yesterday looking at socks and boxers. In the corner of my eye I see a family of three on the other side of the rack where everything is hanging. Suddenly I hear the kid (I'm not sure if it was a boy or a girl) say "MOMMY, MOMMY!"

The mom replies, "I KNOW, JAMIE, COKE ON MY BUTT, GET OVER IT!"

I immediately burst out laughing but I manage to stifle my laughter long enough to get a little bit a way and see brown stain on the seat of the mother's pants.

After I saw this conversation, I felt a little sad on the inside, but laughed along the way.

*Image*
I felt so fucking angry that I can't finish my soup anymore....>_>....<_< *keeps drinking*

So, back on topic, I asked a little kid years ago what he wanted to be as an adult

He said: "I WANT TO BE A TERRORIST!"

Counter Strike was very popular in those days, and nearly everyone played it so he was obviously referring to that kind of terrorist, still funny :U

For my high school psychology class we went to a daycare and interviewed the kids there. There were so many cute answers.

When asked what clouds were made of my child responded, in what appeared to be all seriousness, "Doggies."

Another boy said that girls were smarter than boys because girls played with him.

Also a surprisingly large number of kids thought that Santa was the president of the US.

lol don't worry it's entirely possible that whole thing was completely faked to troll people. In fact there are alittle too many profoundly stupid things said in that one conversation for me to take it at face value especially because it seems to be so effective at getting people upset :3 trust me, I've actually done this IRL myself just to see the looks on peoples faces. Good times.

And I only licked a window once okay once it tasted like blood I didn't notice it was broken I swear

Oh I'll have to remember a lot for this.
But for now:

My mom talking about my brother: "Why can't you just be the little calm baby like you used to be?"
Me: "Because he'll grow up to be that demon again."

Some girl and some guy at a party I went to.

Girl: "I know you want to touch my boob."
Guy: "You're drunk and crazy. Go bother someone else."
Girl: "I'M NOT CRAZY!"

Awkward pause as the girl processes what she said.

Guy: "Well, that ruined the mood."
Girl: "Well, screw you!"
Guy: "I though you just wanted me to touch your boob?"

Ok I got a couple of good ones.

8th grade: (some bimbo guidette) "obviously Egypt is in Europe because they both start with 'e'".

Last summer: I was playing golf with my dad and I shank my ball left towards a fence which separates the residential homes. I am about to hit the ball when I hear from seemingly out of nowhere in a thick russian accent "you do not appreciate me enough! You never thank me when I drive you to school or toys r us!"

And the kid was like (no accent), "dad stop bein like this. It's unfair."

Dad: No. You are being "unfair". You do not even say thank you when I got you your Wii or computer.

I remember the kid sob a little as I heard the door shut.

Btw I managed to save par on the hole.

8th grade: (some bimbo guidette) "obviously Egypt is in Europe because they both start with 'e'".
oh my god just thinking of this reminds me of some bitch in my geography class

so last year when I had to take geo, we were doing this worksheet on timezones. Anyway, the sheet asked "if its x time in England what time is it in New York" or something along the lines. this ditzy girl in my class shouts out "Isn't New York in like, Miami or something??" and I LOST it. Like was pounding my desk, trying not to cry laughing. I just asked "do you mean the city, or the state, being in the CITY of Miami?" and she got soo pissed off.

And another time, same girl and I were in french class, and we were playing 20 questions. I don't really remember the question, something like "what continent is China in" and she shouts "Isn't China in Europe???"

some people need to buy a fucking globe, or better yet have their face smashed into one

Lol at a bunch of these, I'll add another one. In a college History class, the professor has been talking for a couple minutes about the amazing precision the Egyptians had while building the Pyramids, and asks how we think the Ancient Egyptians could be so precise. Someone a couple seats away raises his hand and, with a completely serious look, says "The aliens helped them build it."

For some reason, I still have the memory of back in 4th grade, we started doing world geography, and our first class we had to draw a map of the world as accurately as possible. So I went about my buisness drawing a pretty accurate drawing of the world, albeit my crappy drawing skills. Then we got to share them. Alot of people had no idea about how the world looked back then, especially one kid, who drew the US, Canada, Mexico, and on the other side of the paper China and Korea as two blobs, and then started labeling the states. This happened like, 4 or 5 more times, except with the occasional blob as Africa, Antartica, and Europe. I was laughing the whole way through, and people gave me some weird looks until (since we were going in alphabetical order, I was near the end) they saw mine. Being an Indo-American born in Sweden, I knew my geography pretty well.

"You truck is a bucket of bolts. Two-wheel drive, six mpg, and a dying air filter."
"Too bad it doesn't have an air filter because it's fuel-injected, idiot."

My 6 year old brother to my mum:

'Mummy, what is S&M?'
'Just ask your dad sweety.'

Yeah. All of that due to the radio. I am scared for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)