Black and White UU Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Approved by Earthworm and Jackal

Black and White UU Tournament – Round 3​

Sign-ups Round 1 Round 2

How to Join or Host a Tournament

Welcome to Smogon’s first ever-5th generation UU tournament!

Rules:
  • Battles will be played on the Pokémon Online simulator. The server you choose to play on is up to you and your opponent.
  • Standard OU – Gen V UU. Refer to the UU subforum for more information.
  • Any Pokémon that is not considered OU and Uber is allowed (refer to the banlist below)
    • If during the middle of a round, a Pokémon, ability combination, etc. moves into or out of UU, those changes will be effective starting in the next round.​
  • This is a single elimination best of one tournament.
  • You may switch your team each round.

Clauses:
  • Sleep
  • Species Clause
  • Wifi Battle

Identity

I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.

Scouting

Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter.

With that said, I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching.

Timer Clause

As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.

Disconnections

Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

I know that was a lot to read, but it is all necessary for me to have posted here so everyone can see it in the case of a dispute. I don't want any confusion or any problems.

The following Pokémon and abilities are banned during this tournament:
Pokemon:

Arceus
Blaziken
Blissey
Breloom
Bronzong
Chandelur
Cloyster
Conkeldur
Darkrai
Darmanita
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Dragonite
Excadrill
Ferrothorn
Forretres
Garchomp
Gengar
Giratina
Giratina-O
Gliscor
Groudon
Gyarados
Haxorus
Heatran
Hippowdon
Ho-Oh
Hydreigon
Infernape
Jellicent
Jirachi
Kyogre
Kyurem
Landorus
Latias
Latios
Lucario
Lugia
Machamp
Magnezone
Manaphy
Metagross
Mewtwo
Mienshao
Ninetales
Palkia
Politoed
Porygon2
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Reuniclus
Rotom-W
Salamence
Scizor
Scrafty
Shaymin-S
Skarmory
Starmie
Swampert
Tentacrue
Terrakion
Thundurus
Tornadus
Toxicroak
Tyranitar
Vaporeon
Venusaur
Virizion
Volcarona
Whimsicot
Zekromcot
Zekrom

Abilities:

Drought

Reminder: The Pokémon Kyurem and the ability Drought is now banned.

Pairings Given Extensions (Read this post)

Lunar vs Oglemi - Activity
Krack vs Celsius - Activity
Private vs locopoke - Activity
Lady Bug vs supermarth64 - Coinflip
Accipender vs IK. - Activity
Chou Toshio vs reachzero - Coinflip
SkyNet vs Smurf. - Activity
little loven vs Gabranth - Activity
am vs uragg
Grimm70 vs Upstart - Dropped out

Pairings for Round 3

IK. vs MSB
Private vs Oglemi
NoJohns vs Fried Rhys
HSA vs Lady Bug - Dropped Out
Jackal vs Delta2777
Zeph vs Folgorio
uragg vs Celsius
Hawkstar vs kaonohiokala
JcpdragonX vs Bloo
aziki vs M Dragon
AndViet vs MikeDecIsHere - Dropped Out
Windsong vs Gabranth - Dropped Out
SGV vs reachzero
purplefingers vs Smurf
Grimm70 vs Heist
wilson46 vs -Manu-

Deadline for Extended Matches: Tuesday June 22nd, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST.

Deadline for Round 3: Wednesday June 29th, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Contacted MikeDecIsHere.

Thanks for posting this quick as possible Symphony.

June 29th is next Wednesday, not Sunday. Do you want us to finish our matches by next Wednesday, this Sunday or next Sunday?

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Alright, since the remaining users/their opponents are not on, I'm just gonna decide the remaining matches given extensions right now.

Lunar vs Oglemi - Activity
Krack vs Celsius - Activity
Private vs locopoke - Activity
Lady Bug vs supermarth64 - Coinflip
Accipender vs IK. - Activity
Chou Toshio vs reachzero - Coinflip
SkyNet vs Smurf. - Activity
little loven vs Gabranth - Activity

Please contact your new opponents immediately. The deadline is one week from midnight PST tonight.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Me and MikeDecIsHere have contacted each other, we decided to get the battle done this weekend, so we will be getting it done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)