BW OU Enter the Dragon

I suggest switchin politoed for scizor. The reason for toad is to negate sand and take down stuff right? So if you had scizor, you could se the sand to your advantage a still take downstuff. I mean sure, you wll still get hurt a bit from sand, but now you have another dragon resist poke and you can still take out rotom with pursuit and you you also get agreat revenge killer.
Try a set like this.
Scizor@life orb with technician
Adamant nature with 252attack and 252speed 8spD
Pursuit
Bullet. Punch
u turn
Brick break

Pursuit for rotom and just for stupid stuff like lati@s. Bp for revenge killing and can also do great damage from the STAB and technician boost, bring it upto 80base damage.
u turn doesn't get technician boost, but its good just becuz its...u turn i guess
not many ppl se brick break but i would like to see it used more becuz its a great move dealing 80 base with technicia and has the abilty to break both screens, which many opposing tea may rely on.
There just my bit of opinion. Hoped it helped.

scarfmence is pretty shitty, only because it's weak to rocks and ss. with wish or spinning it could almost almost almot lie up to chomp's standards. i prefer to go with ddmence, but, just don't use scarfmence. theres a reason it didn't make it onto the analysises.

I have been fooling around with a replacement for Garchomp and Terrakion is nice but it being scarfed hurts. I am currently trying TankNite or Dragonite in general and will see.

This team seems really good. However, since Garchomp was banned, you need a replacement. Why not use Double Dancer Terrakion? After one Rock Polish, Terrakion easily outspeeds Excadrill, creating a new check. Give it a shot...

Scizor > Chomp could help you with alot of your threats, especially Lati@s. I'd also recommend using Scarf on Latios for the revenge killing.

Firstly, I will say that this team is one of the best teams I ever rated (I'm new to Smogon but a Serebii veteran). The nice thing about hyper offense is that it royally screws loosely built teams and overpowers your opponent, but your team, like all hyper offense, is royally screwed by stall. You rely on Magnezone too much to deal with steels (albeit Haxorus just muscles through them), and every pokemon except for Politoed is slapped with a super effective move from Mixed Bronzong. I would recommend you adding a CM Reuniclus to deal with stall, because it can't be tricked (with Air Mail), poisoned, burned, hurt by entry hazards, seeded, etc... Also Cloyster with Ice Shard sweeps your team if Mamoswine is down.

My three suggestions to replace Chomp would be:

1) Swords Dance Scizor, to help you out with latios at least
2) Scarf Landorus, as it has around the same base speed and packs a punch against sand, but I suppose that's just not the same as chomp.
3) Reuniclus is a solid pokemon. I'd suggest the calm mind set if you use it. Max defense, hp, 4 ev's in sp. atk, bold, psychic/shock, focus blast, calm mind, recover.

I've tryed this team with a flygon replacing Garchomp. I noticed that you already have weakness to the standard Encore/Leech seed/sub/protect Whimsicott, maybe i'm not notice the way to handle him but he gives me hell without a grass type or anyway to get rid of leech seed.

Removed Politoed and Garchomp (Banned >_>)

Added:

Espeon @ Light Clay
Timid
196 HP / 60 SpA / 252 Speed
Reflect
Psychic
Hidden Power Ice
Light Screen

also testing Calm Mind Tri-Coverage Attack Espeon and Full Support Espeon that runs dual screens and wish+yawn/Power Split since taunt can't stop espeon.

Garchomp replacement has been for me:

Dragonite @Lum Berry
Jolly
126 HP / 184 Atk / 200 Speed
Dragon Dance
Outrage / Dragon Claw *Testing*
Extremespeed
Brick Break

I usually run Item Clause reason why I am using those builds and Espeon can end any team and allows you to switch in on any attack (Except a crit hit lol).

Very interesting take on the 3-4 Drag 1 Mag teams that I noticed have been popular recently. With a weather inducer as well as a counter, looks pretty solid. I'll do some more playtesting and let you know if I have any suggestions. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)