Timer0 C60-CA0
GxStat 6-6
V Frame 0-10

Date: April 02, 2011 hour:6 Minute:13 Seconds:25
I typed in my DS MAC adress and did not check the held button drop down

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Windows 7 additionally has a tool built in called "Snipping Tool". You could try using that instead if you're on 7 (just type Snipping Tool into the start menu search bar)

With those settings it is likely that you either did something wrong, such as accidentally held down a button or entered the time wrong. Either that or you're on a flashcard.

I am using RNG latest version 9.81
So I set the time to 6:13 (april 2nd)

Rebooted the ds and pressed a on exactly 6:13 25 seconds

I did not press any buttons until the animation on N apperaed and started the game with the c-gear off

I used sweet scent and got into a battle, caught a mienfoo and did a iv check on serebii.net

I typed in the ivs and hit search

No matchs!?!?!? Please someone vm or pm some help!
On the serebii calculator, did you use the values inside the boxes beside where it says "median?" You don't want the median IVs. You want the actual minimum and maximum spread values. Try using the calculator in RNG reporter to check the IVs. Click on "Pokedex-IV Checker." metalkids calculator is also good.

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
I tried the pokedex-iv checker but my paramiters search has no matchs
Try using http://imgur.com/ http://www.tinypic.com/ or http://imageshack.us/ to upload the picture.

I'll post an exact step by step and tell me if you notice you did anything wrong.

Save your retail copy of the game somewhere where there are high levels and make sure you have someone with sweet scent in your party. (Basically every Foongus should have it).
Turn off your DS, which must be a DS Lite or DS Phat (not DSi or 3DS). Look at the date/time/clock on your DS and note the time exactly when you pressed A to start the game. Make sure you do not press anything after you quickly press A to start the game until after the Game Freak logo has shown up.
Start the Parameter Finder in RGN reporter and set your Version, DS Type, and MAC address. The held buttons should be left at none. Set the date, and time correctly. The seconds should automatically fill and the rest of the encryption variables should be left at default.
Now back to your DS, start up your game and use Sweet Scent. Catch the pokemon that appears right away in any way you want (I'm usually lazy and use a masterball and then restart without saving). After catching the pokemon input its info in the calculator here http://metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx You should put the pokemon type, nature, characteristic, stats and level. Just by giving the calculator stats for one level that should be enough for it to give you a range. Using an example, here's what it gives as an output for a Rufflet I recently caught.
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 29 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 26 - 28
SpD: 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Note how every stat except one has a range. Back in RNG Reporter I put the min and max value of each stat based off what I get. In the example I see my Rufflet's HP IV is between 30 and 31 so I put 30 as the min and 31 as the max.
And there you go, that should give you a result. Note that for basically everyone who uses retail carts the values are usually:
VCount: 60
Timer0: C7B or C7C for black and C7E or C7F for white
GXStat: 6
VFrame: 6

On Route 12, there's a girl school kid that's running and turning in the same pattern. Will she advance the PID, even though she's going in a pattern?

I just want to make sure before I start. I already battled the other NPCs and stopped their movement, but this one kept moving after I battled her.

On Route 12, there's a girl school kid that's running and turning in the same pattern. Will she advance the PID, even though she's going in a pattern?

I just want to make sure before I start. I already battled the other NPCs and stopped their movement, but this one kept moving after I battled her.
If they move in a set pattern that you can predict, they won't advance the PIDRNG.

Some notable examples are the bikers on route 9 and the scientist in P2 lab.

Im trying to breed a something and when I go to check the natures to find out my frame, I cant find the right sequence that i get in game. Anything that I might be doing wrong or something that I can try?

Red

Im trying to breed a something and when I go to check the natures to find out my frame, I cant find the right sequence that i get in game. Anything that I might be doing wrong or something that I can try?
Start PID and NPC's. there are alot on Route 3...
that could be messing it up?

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor

If it really is a set path it shouldn't advance the PIDRNG. I haven't tried to RNG on Route 12 but I do know the bikers on Route 9 move in only a set path so they don't advance the PIDRNG frame.

Are you positive you're hitting your seed? What's the procedure you're doing?
In the day care I have flawless ditto and flawless darmanitan. neither holding item.

-I found my frame 8 on time finder and buttons holding is just X.
-Copy full seed on main screen, select method 5, and checked ditto box and generate.
-I start the game hitting my seed. right after I press A to start game I hold X until I see N's Castle.
-Right after I say no to the C-Gear I start smashing X to open menu.
-I select my flame body pokemon then switch to chatot with custom recording.
-Back out, and right after pressing B, I start smashing A to talk to the old guy.
-Hatch, Check, and then repeat whole thing except switching to chatot twice this time.

I also look at the pokemon running around, and they don't seem to move much during the process.

@sVx shadow
I believe what you are doing wrong is that you are not selecting the breeding option on the main screen.

Edit:
Before I forget, if you are using an international parent, select the international option.

Yeah it's not Method 5, it's Breeding (BW) Otherwise you seem to be doing it all fine.

Edit: Though I think you need to re-search your seed. Go to "5th Gen Shiny Egg" not "Capture" in TimeFinder

Do these steps:
-Go to TimeFinder select 4th/5th Gen Eggs then go to BW/BW international.
If your pokemon are both English go to B/W if both or 1 of them is not go to BW/International.
-Put the IVS you want mothers and fathers IVS, Also Ditto will be he opposite Gender of the other pokemon. Click Ditto Parent and Show inheritence boxes.
-For the next step you need a Chatot with Chatter and record a chatter.
Then Hit your time/date and immediately go to pokemon and View Chatot's Summary once. Then Collect the egg.
Make sure you do the above step very quickly!
-Go to Victory road immediately and catch a pokemon. You'll have to check the ivs of your pokemon without an AR. I use this to estimate my IVS.
-Copy/Paste the Seed to Clipboard then go to Method5 Standard Seed and hit generate. Your IVS will be somewhere from frame 14-20.
-Hatch the Egg.
-Then change it to BW/BW Interrnational. Try to find your nature/Ability somewhere from frame 50-55. This will be your starting frame.

What is the frame the RNG reporter gave you while searching the seed?

EDIT:NVM mind you got everything right!

@Cold Fusion and xtr3m3 - Yea, I have it at Breeding (BW). I have method 5 in time finder.

@dragonboy52 - Would 4th/5th Gen Shiny Egg be the same thing?

Also, Im looking for my seed in the Capture tab in the time finder.

Yeah that's the problem, you need to switch that to the 4th/5th shiny egg tab in time finder and re-search your seed by filling out the appropriate boxes/stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)