The Politics Show

Hi, it's me, Reno! I am here to announce our line up for this weeks show!

In the first chair, we have none other than Tony Blair!

Tony Blair (Gengar) (♂) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 8 HP/248 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Beats most other leading politicians with his super elective shadow ball! Focus blast is there in case Hillary Clinton (Blissey) shows up or for the ever common John Major (Tyranitar) lead and Ronald Reagan (Weavile), thunderbolt for the obvious Bil Clinton (gyarados) and hidden power ice is for the communists (Mence, Chomp, 4x weaks). Oh, and it outspeeds the queen (Yanmega) after one speed boost.

Next up, with have the infamous Adolf Hitler!

Adolf Hitler (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/36 Atk/72 Def/20 Spd/128 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Thunderbolt
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Ice Punch

Ahh Hitler, what became of you? Well, we found you dead, but used your cells to clone you, and here you are! Whats that? No, of course there aren't any Jews here. Thunderbolt hits Gordon Brown (Skarmory) and Bill Clinton (gyarados) hard. Enough to make them resign. Earthquake gets John Prescot (Heatran) and ice punch hits the communists (Mence, Chomp, 4x weaks). Oh, and it outspeeds relaxed Mir Mohammad Asef Za'ifi (Swampert).

One of the first communist leaders now, put your hands together for Vladimir Lenin!

Vladimir Lenin (Honchkrow) (♂) @ Choice Band
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 72 HP/252 Atk/184 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Sucker Punch
- Drill Peck
- Pursuit
- Steel Wing

Lenin smashes anything in the face with sucker punch, drill pecks everything else. Pursuit to catch the politicians resigning, steel wing hits John Major (Tyranitar).

Now, the current President of the USA, it's George W.Bush!

George W.Bush (Quagsire) (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Encore
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

The main opposing politician towards Bill Clinton (gyarados), he encores his dragon dance and stone edges him to death. Very cool, and hes got a nice smile.

Now, for the only female on the show, raise the roof it's Margaret Thatcher!

Margaret Thatcher (Houndoom) (♀) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Beat Up

She emits dark rays from her face, allowing for the use of dark pulse! She also enjoys beating up Hilary Clinton (Blissey). Hidden power fighting is always a bonus, for htting everything in the game apart from that slimy Abraham Lincoln (Heracross) and Nelson Mandela (Toxicroak). But Fire Blast takes care of them. Sadly, her beat up doesn't appear to be doing much.

Now, the communist dictator of Russia, it's Joesph Stalin!

Joseph Stalin (Claydol) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/156 Def/100 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power

He may look a bit odd now, but its Stalin none the less! Sets up stealth rocks to hit the non-communists, and the communists themselves. Ice beam hits the communists (Mence, Chomp, 4x weaks) hard, and earth power gives him some power. He also spins so that Vladimir Lenin (Honchkrow) can keep coming in.

A 5-star team! ROFL.. anyway.. You may want another physical hard hitter in there somewhere. Honchrow is good, but your screwed being locked into sucker punch.. and something's gonna set up on you.

A 5-star team! ROFL.. anyway.. You may want another physical hard hitter in there somewhere. Honchrow is good, but your screwed being locked into sucker punch.. and something's gonna set up on you.
hm.. but i cant think of anything that would work with the team and still hit hard physically.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Lucario? It's a good Physical Sweeper than can work well with your Gengar, It covers his Ground and Fighting weakness, although not Psychic. I can't think of any other good one's right now.

I totally LOLed at this team. You made my day with the Hitler thing (hits politicians and makes them resign) and Ice Beam hits Communists for super-effective damage! LOL!!!

Only problem I see is the abundance of frail pokemon. Two SR weak dark types is kind of excessive IMO. Gengar can't take hits either. You do have plenty of neat immunities though ; )

Lucario? It's a good Physical Sweeper than can work well with your Gengar, It covers his Ground and Fighting weakness, although not Psychic. I can't think of any other good one's right now.
but what would it go over. the only expendable thing on the team is really claydol, who is almost needed to spin due to Lenin and Thatcher taking 25% from rocks.

no hilary clinton :(

if you seem to be worried about houndoom, go nasty plot
im only worried about the usefulness of beat up. it doesnt seem to be doing much, and i seem toi be hitting blissey about as hard with fire blast. its jus a pity that it doesnt have any other good options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)