VGC '11 France National - Paris - June 25th - WON BY bharmalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i will be definately in this.. another german haha

guess it will be a war between spain and germany on french ground haha..poor french.

Junior Division stuff has happened, two juniors a few of us trained made it to a Semi Final Showdown and now a Brit is confirmed for the Junior Final. The semi final is about to start and CheekyMonkey (blonde little girl) is representing Great Britain once more!

Seniors apparently bharmalm is in finalists lounge, pokemafia hasnt said hi to blakey so he doesn't know who he is lol.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cheeky Monkey (Charlene Duffield), she's Lord Feraligatr's younger sister, they both went to Paris today. She's in the Final for Juniors, hopefully she can pull off the win!

Edit: She won the Junior Division.

Okay, so Junior Division confirmed, now bharmalm and pokemafia need to bring the goods in seniors, then cmon Gatr, Ant and Blakey in Masters!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pokérob just called me to inform:

bharmalm has won Seniors.

That's a UK Junior and Senior winner in France so far, let's take Masters too!

Bellanko ha perdido en cuartos de final, iva 4-2 ganando y con viento afin , y de repentee se va la conexion, su rival habia extraido su juego y rapidamente volvio a meterlo a su NDS sin que nadie se diera cuenta, que es lo que pasa? que a el se le bloquea la partida y a bellanko se le pone la pantalla azul con el mensaje de: fallo de conexion, al final los organizadores decidieron que tendrian que repetir el combate, en el segundo combate pierde la batalla por una speed tie y un critico, pierde 0-1.

si ese niño se ha clasificado para san diego, le amargare la semana xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bellanko lost in the quarterfinals, winning 4-2 vat and windy tune, and of the connection will repentee, his rival had pulled his game and put it quickly returned to his NDS without anyone noticing, which is what happens? that is the starting blocks and is put bellanko blue screen with the message: connection failure, in the end the organizers decided that they would have to repeat the battle, lost the second match in the battle for a tie and a speed critical, lost 0-1.

if that child has qualified for san diego, you amargare week xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)