Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLIIZhelp me with this question i hhave ok...

Let´s suppose u use trick and u get a choiced item do u get locked onto trick if u use it again or u may choose another move? im kinda average player from what i understand from choiced items is that they only lock you from damaging attacks i.e.Flamethrower Surf please answer

PLIIZhelp me with this question i hhave ok...

Let´s suppose u use trick and u get a choiced item do u get locked onto trick if u use it again or u may choose another move? im kinda average player from what i understand from choiced items is that they only lock you from damaging attacks i.e.Flamethrower Surf please answer
no you do not get locked into trick if you get a choice item after a trick. You get to choose the next move that you are locked into.

It depends on your team, but generally LO Gengar is much deadlier.

Now for my question..

Out of the following, who is generally best as a late game sweeper (assuming the team can support the Pokemon properly):
Calm Mind Suicune, Calm Mind Latios, or CurseLax?
Suicune has Scald, so oppenents can occasionally be forced to use special attacks, which barely scratch Suicune as it Calm Minds.
Latios has Speed, instant recovery and a great STAB.
Snorlax is the bulkiest, and after a curse he can effectively wall both physical and special attacks
Calm mind latios because of it's speed. I agree that both snorlax and suicune are great pokemon but they dont have the immediate speed that latios has to sweep teams easier. Also, latios does not need the boosts from calm mind to sweep while suicune and snorlax needs a few turns to boost up before sweeping.

I've gotten mixed answers when looking up the answer to this question: Can PokéRus be spread from a trainer battle, or only from a battle with a wild Pokémon?

I have a question about my team in design: I have Conkeldurr, Hydreigon and Reuniclus. I'm thinking of adding a spiking Skarmory and a taunt lead. Do you have suggestion for my lead and my 6th slot?

Thanks in advance
How about a Zoroark lead?

Zoroark Item Leftovers

Timid nature

240 speed 240 SPECIAL ATTACK 4 HP

Taunt

Flamethrower

Hidden Power Psychic

Filler

about skarmory why dont you run nattorei or foretress as they can set up a lot more entry hazards hope i helped

Originally Posted by Fat Marwyn
how can i teach stealth rock on larvitar in pokemon white?
yuo cant Stealth Rock isnt a TM any more you will need to teach stealth rock i n gen 4 then transport it to white THEN start trainig it or go here if you dont believe me http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Larvitar look at the egg move selection and chain breed it with a bastiodon that knows stealth rock game freak who undestands them right?
i know i cant teach it through tm
can i transfer it from 4th gen ? because i hear someone you cant transfer it w/ stealth rock i dont know if it is true

just wondering about gliscor, generally the defensive variant dont run any speed evs. i need to know, are there any mons between base 80 and 95 (0 iv gliscor is garunteed to outspeed base 80s with no speed investment and neutral nature) that both dont use any speed investment and that gliscor needs to outspeed? just wondering how lax i can be with breeding for gliscors

I've gotten mixed answers when looking up the answer to this question: Can PokéRus be spread from a trainer battle, or only from a battle with a wild Pokémon?
I never get pokerus by battling a trainer, just wild battles.

just wondering about gliscor, generally the defensive variant dont run any speed evs. i need to know, are there any mons between base 80 and 95 (0 iv gliscor is garunteed to outspeed base 80s with no speed investment and neutral nature) that both dont use any speed investment and that gliscor needs to outspeed? just wondering how lax i can be with breeding for gliscors
Actually standard defensive gliscor runs: Impish 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe.

The EV spread is used to outpace max Speed Tyranitar and all Adamant Breloom, while still maintaining Gliscor's physical bulk to counter Excadrill and Conkeldurr.

I never get pokerus by battling a trainer, just wild battles.

Actually standard defensive gliscor runs: Impish 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe.

The EV spread is used to outpace max Speed Tyranitar and all Adamant Breloom, while still maintaining Gliscor's physical bulk to counter Excadrill and Conkeldurr.
i dont know why you'd ever run that though. i havent seen a max speed ttar once, almost all ice beam variants (the only one threatening gliscor) dont run any speed at all. breloom i can sort of understand but poison heal means gliscor's a surefire counter anyway. the gliscor i run is 252 hp, 180 defence 76 attack and i've never had problems with ttar or breloom from memory anyway. if adamant breloom outspeeds, likelihood is it's running punch/seed bomb which'll be doing barely anything anyway, leech seed doesn't run any speed and thats the only breloom set i can see giving gliscor any trouble. makes things easier in a sense though i suppose. didnt realise that was the standard though until i looked at the analysis a couple of minutes ago

anyway, either way, i'm not going to run any speed. and between 80-95 range i cant see anyone that wouldn't a) invest in speed and b) that gliscor has any business staying in on. which is nice because i have a 31/31/31/x/31/2 gligar haha! or anyone lower than that (other than the aforementioned ttar and breloom) that invests in speed and might cause gliscor trouble.

also is it me but does conkeldurr become really hard to counter with gliscor after a bulk up! cant damage it

How about a Zoroark lead?

Zoroark Item Leftovers

Timid nature

240 speed 240 SPECIAL ATTACK 4 HP

Taunt

Flamethrower

Hidden Power Psychic

Filler

about skarmory why dont you run nattorei or foretress as they can set up a lot more entry hazards hope i helped
Your EVs aren't complete (you want 252 spd and 252 spec atk) HP psychic is abysmal... just why? Fighting or ice should give you much better coverage. Ice for dragons and fighting b/c it goes great w/ your stab.... which you don't have.... your "filler" should easily be night daze.

Your EVs aren't complete (you want 252 spd and 252 spec atk) HP psychic is abysmal... just why? Fighting or ice should give you much better coverage. Ice for dragons and fighting b/c it goes great w/ your stab.... which you don't have.... your "filler" should easily be night daze.
Zoroark should never have HP Psychic in its movepool, it gets Extrasensory.

The Magikarp I got for P500 on Marvelous Bridge just happens to be Adamant and have a 31 IV in Attack. Is this Magikarp like this for everyone, or is that random?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)