VGC '11 France National - Paris - June 25th - WON BY bharmalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tblakey89 lost to a Spanish player in Top 8 for the second tournament in a row. Not sure who the Spanish player is, but they were using a Choice Scarf Terrakion.

There is a British player in the Top 4 but I do not know who it is.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Bellanko ha perdido en cuartos de final, iva 4-2 ganando y con viento afin , y de repentee se va la conexion, su rival habia extraido su juego y rapidamente volvio a meterlo a su NDS sin que nadie se diera cuenta, que es lo que pasa? que a el se le bloquea la partida y a bellanko se le pone la pantalla azul con el mensaje de: fallo de conexion, al final los organizadores decidieron que tendrian que repetir el combate, en el segundo combate pierde la batalla por una speed tie y un critico, pierde 0-1.

si ese niño se ha clasificado para san diego, le amargare la semana xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bellanko lost in the quarterfinals, winning 4-2 vat and windy tune, and of the connection will repentee, his rival had pulled his game and put it quickly returned to his NDS without anyone noticing, which is what happens? that is the starting blocks and is put bellanko blue screen with the message: connection failure, in the end the organizers decided that they would have to repeat the battle, lost the second match in the battle for a tie and a speed critical, lost 0-1.

if that child has qualified for san diego, you amargare week xD
This is the most pathetic thing I have heard in a long time.

Congratulations flash, looks like your bad luck streak is finaly over! Or maybe not, since you lost in semifinals in France once more :P ...

And what happened to Bellanko is really pathetic. Didn't the fact that his opponent did not get the disconnection screen hint to the referees that his opponent screwed with the cartridge?

Since the tournament is over, and the only thing we know is flash was eliminated in top-4, and there has been english and german following all the time, I should assume the winner finally was the french guy...

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The final was between two French players, so a French player has definitely won.

flash_mc and a UK player came 3rd and 4th. The UK player is a friend of Rees, his name is Adam but I don't know his forum name (or if he even has an account).

No German players in Top 4, not sure about Top 8.

A friend of froggy won and haxxed me in round 4, I saved the video and might upload it
Second was also a french guy, mc flash and a brit made top 4
only one german made it to top 8
drug_duck was eliminated top25 or something, froggy top 16, daflo top 16, tblakey89 lost to flash mc in top8, the final was kinda weird, had a shell smash crustle in it and about 4 rock slide misses and a deciding fully para...
Looks like the french finally got both paid trips, good luck at worlds.

YES BHARMALM YOU LEGEND CONGRATS MAN!!!!!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJ
ps. I got round 32 :o

I still got 1more shot at worlds, don't count team BHARMAFIA out yet !!
Probably wont go though, so you'd better kicks some ass for me too mate :)
PS Why didn't you text meh?

PS I saw tblakely, but i was in the line, so I couldn't do anything, and I left after I cocked it up big time, really upset and annoyed, ahwell, still got 1-Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)