we built this website on rock and chaos's beard [Karaoke Round 8]

pookar

Banned deucer.
Miami by Will Smith
or
Transylvania by Tyler the Creator
or
Diamonds from Sierra Leone by Kanye

if anyones heard the 2nd song youll realize how difficult it would be to cover.. so maybe ill just do that for fun.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Alabama Song (The Doors), and London Calling and Guns of Brixton by The Clash. In addition Sweet Home Alabama by Lynard Skynard (or however you spell it), and Alabama by Neil Young (super hard to do this one good luck to any who try it).

I would like to here a cover of Diamonds from Sierra Leone, its my favorite Kanye song.

I chickened out of last time when I couldn't get a recording of Big Black Horse and the Cherry Tree that I was satisfied with. The fact that I hate my voice isn't helping.

Reserving: Hello Seattle - Owl City

Gonnadoitdonnadoitgonnadoit ><

Edit:

Also, somewhat in line with the OP's pictures, "America, FUCK YEAH" is a brilliant semi-troll.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damn you NixHex! Having other rabid 311 fans on the board is cool until you both want to participate in themed Karaoke lol.

I'm back now so I'll submit an entry. I gotta figure out a song first. Stay tuned!

okay since I am in atlanta and will actually have my hands in a recording studio (albeit pretty ghetto) I will actually have the time/ability to record well WELL WELL WELL

down in mexico is the song
Not this??? Fishy, I am disappoint.

Reserving "Ramblin' Wreck From Georgia Tech", no idea if I'll get around to it or not though.

I really want to do this round. Reserving O Valencia by the Decemberists and hopefully I get around to doing it.

done! this was pretty fun

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Reserving Charlie Daniels - The Devil Went Down to Georgia
<3333333
Great choice.

@thread - Damn, so many songs come to mind with this theme. It's so hard to settle on one. D:

I suppose I'll go with Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars. It's the easiest for me to sing, as it is. x.x

I won't be participating, but there are some good songs that come to mind for this theme (Dani California (RHCP), Holiday In Cambodia (Dead Kennedys), No Sleep To Brooklyn (Beastie Boys), Wannabe In LA (Eagles Of Death Metal), We Called It America (NoFX)). So many good options. If only I had any singing qualities and the ability to record...

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Nah, I was pretty amazed tbh, it seems like it would be a karaoke staple.

But doing it a cappella meant I could choose my own tempo!

Have a nice day.

Fuuuucking self-centered Americans.

I'll come up with something this time I think. Anything that allows me to spam 'Québec'.
if it makes you feel any better about the U.S.o.A. I opened a restaurant door that said "we're open on July 4th!" and was completely confused about what was special about July 4th

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
last call for entries
voting thread goes up tomorrow[evening most likely, very busy]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)