Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the future trade!! I'd like

impish scraggy w/ moxie

relaxed foongus

sassy musharna

and inner focus pawniard.

Thanks so much!!!

Hey TC! I competed in Atlanta and got top 29 but now I'm looking to go to Indy LCQ and with a constantly developing meta-game, my teams getting worse and worse. Is there any way I could get that Naive Thundurus? On my White version playthrough I didn't learn RNG yet but did for Tornadus and now I'm in need of him =P

Hey Baney. I know I already got a lot of pokes, but I just found the perfect one:

Shelmet
31/30/30/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Feint

Would you be willing to do it for me.

Sure! Sounds good! Do you have a preference for Nature? Gender? Shininess?
Uhmmm, Nature should be naive so I can use U-turn and HPice, and gender should be female incase I see any attract mons who like to take advantage of the fact that many pokes are male... Shininess is up to you.

As a last desperate shot because I wasn't let into the eastern VGCs, can you please give me:

If you could do all of that for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Props to you for this.

Hey, so I placed in the top 16 at San Jose regionals in the seniors division, but, stupidly, I accidentally vacuumed up my cartridge, and then my mom threw out the bag thingy it was in. So, I would really appreciate it if I could have:

(although I realize that because the frillish is shiny, and I'm asking for a lot of pokemon, you may not want to trade it. If so, the quiet one would be great instead.)

I’m really sorry, I know it’s a lot, and I feel greedy, so if you only want to give me one or two of the pokemon, it’s fine. Let me know through VM. Thanks so much :)

I’m really sorry, I know it’s a lot, and I feel greedy, so if you only want to give me one or two of the pokemon, it’s fine.
Your story is hilarious enough that I'd probably give you whatever you want, even if I wasn't already inclined to do so. haha. Message me next time we're both one and I'll gladly trade those to you. :)

Hiya iambaney! This is a really awesome thing you're doing for folks going to Nationals. I've previously resisted on asking anyone online for pokes and thought, "hey my imperfect, random IVs, in-game caught pokes might be enough to do well at my first VGC!" I totally went to the Seattle Regional not thinking I'd do well since I thought every competitor would be using perfect pokes.

Well, one win led to another and suddenly I found myself placing in the Top 16, losing to Seattle runner-up, Tween Star. And even then, I had him down to 1 poke left vs. 2 for me. Not too shabby for a first-ever tourney! But now that I'm going to Nationals, I figure I should face facts that my team needed upgrades if I was to seriously compete! I've been breeding and hatching eggs since Seattle ended, but didn't realize how hard it was to get good pokes going by that route. So that's why I'm asking you. I realize that compared to a lot of people on Smogon that I'm fairly new and if I'm not seasoned enough to trade with, I understand. I'll just cross my fingers and roll with the pokes that got me to Nationals... and hope for a lot of crits lol.

If you don't mind trading, I'd really appreciate these holding Chople and Coba berries:

I've been also looking on the forums for a Jolly Tornadus since mine is Hasty and if you had the time to RNG one that'd be great, too. Whether we trade or not, thanks bunches! (Sorry for the long post, I didn't just want to jump on and say "can I have these" without explaining myself!)

Cheers,
GreenStaar

I've been also looking on the forums for a Jolly Tornadus since mine is Hasty and if you had the time to RNG one that'd be great, too. Whether we trade or not, thanks bunches! (Sorry for the long post, I didn't just want to jump on and say "can I have these" without explaining myself!)
I actually like longer posts. :) It's more fun to trade with people who have some amount of personality. Plus then I feel like I'm helping an actual person do well in the tournament. That's really cool that you made it so far with just home-grown Pokemon! I was also at the Seattle VGC. Chances are, I saw you in that top 16 group. I'll totally root for you at Nationals, if just because we're from the same area :)

I'l gladly give you the other Pokemon, but unfortunately, I don't own Black Version, so I can't RNG a Tornadus for you, sorry. Hasty isn't so bad though...

Thanks for the trades! I was in a red zip-up sweater. I think you can kinda see me in the background in some of biffster's photos from the tourney. Even though I'm new to Smogon, I'll try to represent well!

(And Hasty isn't so bad for Tornadus... it's his 4/17/24/12/16/21 IVs! Ouch. Still, he got me far at Regionals, maybe he can do it again at Nats!)

Hi. You have already give me 3 pokemon (Thank you one more time) but i do few change in my team for VGC France tommorow, so if you can offer this pokemon it will be great. Thank you in advance.

froggy25

Bye RNGmon
is a Researcher Alumnus
Hello,

I'll be playing in the French VGC tomorrow, and due to a huge work I had to do, I didn't have time to finish my breeding / RNGing...

Can you offer me these four mons ? I know it's a lot... If you want, I have a perfect Sandile to add to your list.

My Black FC is 1635 3623 3570
Thank you in advance =)

Hey^^
I need this 6 Monsters....I know is much but I have no tiome for RNG...
I play German VGC and my FC is: 2107-8040-7342 (Name: Caveman)
I hope you can help me^^
PS: Send me a PN^^ thank you

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
Hey Iambaney, I have an apology to make. You told me before that I would not recieve any pokemon from you because I vm'ed you when you told me not to, and so I considered that completely fair and it was a mistake on my part and I should have read the rules more carefully. However, I recently went looking for a very specific, very unusual pokemon. A modest HP ice thunderus, that I intended to use on my TR team that I won DC regionals with. I looked everywhere and I couldnt find one, and then I came here and saw that you have one. I actually intend to make a bulky set with thunderus that can sweep faster pokemon under TR and also beat slower ones out of it. Is there any way in the world I could get that Thundurus from you?

I may be going to the LCQ at nats. I need a:

Litwick
Flash Fire
Flawless IVs
That's hardly enough information. I'll will RNG another Litwick, but don't complain if it isn't what you want.

Is there any way in the world I could get that Thundurus from you?
I should point out that your Thundurus request still doesn't technically follow the rules, but (for many reasons) it'd be really stupid and mean of me to be a stickler about that at this point. I'd rather you just do well at Nationals. Catch me online and you can have your Thundurus. :)

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
Awesome, thank you so much I really am so grateful, I see were both online should I head on wifi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)