Hilarious Conversations You Overheard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
after my grandfather's wake a few years ago, we all left and as we're walking out of the building my sister asks,

"WHO THE HELL ARE MIKE AND DOLENCES?"

sigh

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was once going for a quiz with a few other people from my schoool. WE were kind of cramped in a car, so to pass the time we were making jokes. Obviously, since everyojne were in grades 8-10, some.......dirty jokes cropped up. Take this one:

Boy 1(grade 8): I asked my dad what a pimp was.
*chorus of laugheter*
Boy 2(grade 10): What did he say?
Boy 1: He said it was a man who had pimples. Doesn't matter though, I looked it up in the dictionary and found out what it was.
Boy 2(he was a "leader" of sorts for our group): *high and mighty face* I cannot believe people like you can stoop so low. *pause* If you looked it up in the dictionary, why ask your dad what it means?

I was in grade 9, sitting on one of the tenth grader's laps since we were so squeezed :(

Instead of pronouncing the word "poverty" as "paw-ver-tee", this girl in my history class pronounced it "poh-ver-tee" and everybody laughed and she just didn't get it

throughout the course of the year she also told us that the Nile River was in America and she didn't understand why the mongols didn't just go over the Great Wall of China
sorry if it's not a "conversation" per se but it was funny and on par with the material already in the thread

page 2 bump
so i was going to the supermarket to get some stuff, went to the counter to pay for them and go home. this was between a father and his son.

"daddy, can i have some ice cream?"
"NO, that's BAD for you... yes i'd like a pack of marlboro reds."

A girl in my grade a few years ago looked at some Algebra II homework (she was in a lower math class) and commented, "That looks hard. I'm glad I'm not smart."

what

"Anybody wanna fuck?"
"Your hand does."

"My dick's two inches... OFF THE GROUND."
Me: "Are you a midget?" (online chat)

I think the best one was a game of truth or dare, a guy got dare and he had to endure a minute of my friend sitting next to him and fantasizing about his girlfriend.

The dare-ee is in Italics.

"Right so I have this recurring sexual fantasy about you and your girlfriend where"
"Oh not this again"
his girlfriend: "Again?"
"Yeah well I walk in on you guys, then I take an ax, chop off your genitilia, and then"
His Girlfriend: "OH GOD, TIMES UP TIME IS MOTHER. FUCKING. UP"

Time was not up, but ya'll see where we were going with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)