The Trials and Tribulations of Justin Beiber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Bam Margera's Reaction to Ryan Dunn's death

I don't have to type out how stupid it is to get tanked and drive down a highway as fast as you can.
Ryan Dunn has never been a terribly smart guy.
Regardless of that though, he was a good hearted person and a ridiculously funny entertainer.
He did a lot of stupid shit, sure, but he didn't deserve to die.
I think it's best to just remember him as he was, a jackass.

Bam Margera's Reaction to Ryan Dunn's death

I don't have to type out how stupid it is to get tanked and drive down a highway as fast as you can.
Regardless of that though, he was a good hearted person and a ridiculously funny entertainer.
man who the fuck would spend 8 minutes filming bam margera cry over his friend's death

i feel like this guy was picked on as a kid for being the only one who thought jackass was boorish, and also for being the only kid his age to know what boorish meant

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this is nuts

if you willingly enter into a ridiculously risky, irresponsible gamble, you deserve whatever the comeuppance

he may as well have been playing russian roulette by choice

a variant of russian roulette in which regardless of whether or not the chambers are empty when you pull the trigger, other people have a chance of dying

this is nuts

if you willingly enter into a ridiculously risky, irresponsible gamble, you deserve whatever the comeuppance

he may as well have been playing russian roulette by choice

a variant of russian roulette in which regardless of whether or not the chambers are empty when you pull the trigger, other people have a chance of dying
This person speaks the truth. For all you that don't agree, grow up. If you want to kill yourself, fine. I don't care, it's your own fault and you knew the risk. Once you put innocents at risk, its gone to far. WAY too far.

BTW, I, like Justin J. Bieber, live in Akron. I'm going to personally find his house shake his hand. People say that Elvis is the king, I say it's Justin Bieber!

Sucks he shares a name with one of the worst people in history.
I happen to share a name with one of the greatest people ever....
Anyway I wanna meet this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)