VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
dm, just join operation: jason fishy-mcshort, and we'll fit you in somewhere with our master plans.

i said it once (a lot) i've said it SO many times, i'm going to lcq (gg synre default to me round 1) and it's gonna be so awesome. i am SO excited. WE WE WE SO EXCITED. it's crazy how many cool smogoners you can meet at events like these, and i'm pumped that this year's turn out seems a lot larger than the last! :toast: :toast:

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ALSO DAMN going through this thread again it's crazy that i haven't seen MOST of you guys (sans seattle) since a year ago in just a few days time. it feels like i only just saw jabba (whom i first met then), and saw dubs and sixonesix for the second time around the beginning of january. crazy stuff ladies and gents, nats can't come soon enough.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes, it is indeed going to be fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun gun fun fun

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
man i'm so mad i'm not going to be able to go :(

such bs how my schedule worked out with the nationals weekend

good luck to everyone who will be going at the lcq and the main deal ^_^

guys solace is making up excuses

obviously NO GOOD GRADES NO INDIANA

(it's been exactly a year since last year's nationals btw 9.9)

17th place lets get it

gosh darn it huy ^

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
dm, just join operation: jason fishy-mcshort, and we'll fit you in somewhere with our master plans.

i said it once (a lot) i've said it SO many times, i'm going to lcq (gg synre default to me round 1) and it's gonna be so awesome. i am SO excited. WE WE WE SO EXCITED. it's crazy how many cool smogoners you can meet at events like these, and i'm pumped that this year's turn out seems a lot larger than the last! :toast: :toast:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

okay evan make me a team plz :doom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)