Black and White UU Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Private has been trying to get in touch with me, but he leaves me a message pretty much the second I get off. Hopefully we'll see each other on PO soon.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I've contacted Jcpdragonx numerous times in an attempt to play our match, and he's responded, but we have some serious schedule issues, making it hard for us to catch each other online. Hopefully we'll be able to do it soon, as I don't want the winner to be decided via activity / coin-flip.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost to delta 1-0 in a game where i used heat wave zapdos (because it counters sun teams HEh) if that was any other attacking move I would have won oof.

darn.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
MikeDec and I, have decided to battle tomorrow at 7, since he hasn't been available the past couple of days, that's the next best time he has to do the battle.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
MikeDec and I, have decided to battle tomorrow at 7, since he hasn't been available the past couple of days, that's the next best time he has to do the battle.
MikeDec didn't meet at 7 which is when we were suppose to battle his last activity was at 6:35:56 PM, have the same exact timezones.

Activity post.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
IK. vs MSB
Private vs Oglemi
NoJohns vs Fried Rhys
HSA vs Lady Bug
Jackal vs Delta2777
Zeph vs Folgorio
uragg vs Celsius
Hawkstar vs kaonohiokala
JcpdragonX vs Bloo
aziki vs M Dragon
AndViet vs MikeDecIsHere
Windsong vs Gabranth
SGV vs reachzero
purplefingers vs Smurf
Grimm70 vs Heist
wilson46 vs -Manu-

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Important Announcement: I'm extending the deadline until the server comes back + one extra day. That way, by the time round 5 starts, there will hopefully be a drastically different metagame to play in. When that new deadline is officially announced, there will be no match extensions into the next round.

Now, I could of just waited till UU voting is completely over and put up round 4 then. However, with the server down and no ETA of when it will be up and the fact the entire nominating + voting process takes an additional ~1.5 weeks, I feel its in the best interest for this tournament to have one more round as the voting process wraps up so this tournament doesn't come to a complete halt for an extended period of time.

I will send out forum PMs to all the remaining people with unfinished matches later today.

Remaining matches:

IK. vs MSB
HSA vs Lady Bug
Hawkstar vs kaonohiokala
aziki vs M Dragon
AndViet vs MikeDecIsHere
purplefingers vs Smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)