VGC '11 Germany National - Cologne - July 2nd - WON BY MewMisaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I'll Totally be in Cologne for this. Can't compete 'cause of my lack of appropriate region, but I'll watch and challenge a few people afterwards.

Get hype!

Those Spain guys should'nt waste their whole money for a trip to Cologne, as they won't win anything :(

Those Spain guys should'nt waste their whole money for a trip to Cologne, as they won't win anything :(
Yeah, Spanish people should waste their money on the trip since it's even funnier if they go knowing they'll suffer from the same fate they had in Rome:pimp:

About to leave for Europe. Looking forward to some great battles and meeting you all. Whatever happens, don't let any Spaniards win this, ok? The World Cup was bad enough...

anyone know a cheap site to book a ticket this close to the event ? flying from anyware in the UK can not find any under like £160 for a return

oh btw i noticed that im standing without any country in the list (which im not surprised off)
so add Germany to my name

Im totally looking forward to saturday, and I think this will be an awesome day :D
I will appear as the weard black guy with green hair, so Im looking forward to make friends and talk to other gamers :]

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
the bus that I was hoping to ride to Cologne is full...so are planes from Vienna Airport to Cologne (my bad, should´ve checked that earlier than yesterday, but I wasn´t sure if I wanted to go)

lol a one way train ticket from Vienna to Cologne costs min 116 € for one person and I have no idea how I´d get to Vienna Westbahnhof (for comparison, the plane tickets for both me and my sister from Bratislava to Paris and back including insurance cost 238 €)

there´s some other crazy options like shifting lines or driving 1000 kilometers that I don´t feel comfortable with...

so for now, don´t count me in for this...good luck to everyone I know, enjoy the tournament with your friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)