noSTAB Tournament II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, did this rule: This rule probably seems fairly pointless, but any Pokemon that can change type or move that can change a Pokemon's type (Soak, Conversion, Conversion 2) mid-game are banned.

merely ban the moves, but not the Pokemon?

Also, me and my opponent are in contact, but he's a little busy, so we'll get it done next week.

o shoot, yeah that's worded weird. Only the moves should be banned.

Edit: Okay I looked at it. The first part (Pokemon that could change type) would mean something like Kecleon since its ability changes its type. The 2nd part refers to a specific move that would change the type. Since the move is independent of Pokemon, only the move is banned, not the Pokemon.

o shoot, yeah that's worded weird. Only the moves should be banned.

Edit: Okay I looked at it. The first part (Pokemon that could change type) would mean something like Kecleon since its ability changes its type. The 2nd part refers to a specific move that would change the type. Since the move is independent of Pokemon, only the move is banned, not the Pokemon.
Oh okay, thanks!

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
The timezone difference (GMT -5 and GMT +7) and availability between es.rayky and myself is not mutually convenient, since I can only battle in his late nights, and him in his morning-afternoon (which like 4 am here). Will try to get it done though and requesting extension if needed.

No response so far, and I'm going to have limited activity due to family coming to visit for the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)