VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Updated everyone who confirmed so far without using "maybe", "hopefully", etc. as a qualifier.

Good luck to everyone going! If anyone needs some last minute Pokemon, send me a PM and I can set you up with some freebies.

I also expect a clean sweep of this tournament courtesy of our Ducks and Moofians.

Jabba and I have a space available in the Staybridge hotel right by the Convention Center from Thursday - Monday. PM me if interested. It'd be about $250 for all four nights combined.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
man i'm so mad i'm not going to be able to go :(

such bs how my schedule worked out with the nationals weekend

good luck to everyone who will be going at the lcq and the main deal ^_^
you mean i can't speak with your girly voice in person? ok i'm out

ONE WEEK

Oh damn I'll be missing this, I have to go visit some nuns instead. Actually for real. I dunno who I want to win to be honest, except like everyone.

Also a reminder to catfish, you're coming to san diego you nob. As should everyone who's going to this!

Sorry, the Red Corvette is gone. Kaput. No more.
Then look harder. Find it. This is a demand, none of us here are giving you the option!

Well I am giving you an option because it is yours and you're probably bigger than me (damn being in the Seniors division, I can't threaten anyone other than cybertron and those people!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)