Jared's Art Thread

Here I'll just post all the random art I draw. I'm pretty garbage at the moment. Just bought my tablet ;D

2 Jareds on smogon with art threads? this has to be some kind of paradox :P
Any way, nice work so far! I plan to utilize the pen tool in future and you seem to have the basics down, especially on the litwick!

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I like the Latios and Latias alot. One thing I personally prefer is thinner lines for certain things, as they look sleeker and refreshing I guess, so Id suggest you give it a try. Also, highlights are pretty easy to add by going to the color wheel and heading toward a bit more white. Then apply this new color to yhe highlghable areas. Experiment with this and your drawings will really look 3D. Keep up the good work!

Nice Jared. Latios and Latias are really cool, and I like the Litwick too. You'll only get better from here probably ;)

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This is definitely a good start but try original poses instead of directly referencing Pokémon coloring book poses. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)