The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
dat grammar attack dam i guez i loose. it aint my fault dat i ask round irc dat nobody no who da fuk u iz bro.

idk y u bringin up da trophies for bro i was jus statin facts. go b a troll elsewhere

oh dis foo

oh...back to my point before i was rudely interrupted by a (BAN ME PLEASE) piece of shit...lady bug is a retard. that is all.

this is better than mop's reaction
That's probably because I don't have a reaction. Regardless of how anyone feels about any team in this tournament, it just leaves me speechless how you would actually fuck over 12 of your teammates for no apparent reason...

I mean, yeah, me and goof do whatever we can to win, be it shady under the table things, or "illegal activities" and we would fuck over other teams yes, because they're the opponent, but how do you fuck over your own teammates? I mean if I rode you too hard as a captain then that's fine but like how do you fuck over Eternal, who was your teammate for SPL too? Or how do you fuck over TFC and IK who had to take so much shit from other people for joining me when they didn't do a single wrong thing to begin with?

And everyone single other person out there with an opinion. I mean let's drop it. If you don't like Team Asia, then so be it, but you know if you could do anything to make your team win, then you would. And if your teammate fucked over your chances for no reason, you'd be mad too, so I don't see why anyone would remotely condone what Lady_Bug did.

And really, I enjoyed having you around LB. For SPL and WCoP, you were like our Snunch, or Jackal's sogeking, but you super fucked up.

And as for everyone else,

FUCK OFF. YES, WE'RE ALL ON A FUCKING POKEMON MESSAGE BOARD PLAYING A FUCKING VIDEO GAME SO YES EVERYONE FUCKING CARES THE SAME OR THEY'D GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY YEAH ALL INTERNET TOUGH GUYS FUCKING (BAN ME PLEASE)S ITS EASY TO HIDE BEHIND A FUCKING COMPUTER SCREEN OH LOOK HE MAD WELL KNOW WHAT? I BET YOU'D BE A LITTLE FUCKING BITCH IF YOUR ASS GOT BANNED BECAUSE YOU ALL NEED THIS FUCKING PLACE AS MUCH ANYONE ELSE SO IF YOU'RE A FUCKING LITTLE TWAT THEN KEEP YOUR FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT OPINION TO YOUR FUCKING SELF (BAN ME PLEASE)S

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
1. nice name change goof
2. that sure looks like a reaction to me...
3. lady bug spoke too soon...

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok, lets stop this now. Any more posts on this matter here will probably be deleted. Probably some older ones too but someone else will have to, I cant be bothered sorting through them.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)