VGC '11 Germany National - Cologne - July 2nd - WON BY MewMisaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck

Drug duck you winer please, you can ¡¡¡ you can¡¡¡ my friend yoooouu caaaaan¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

see you in san diego

For anyone who's there and will post updates, any idea on how BEACH is doing? (Six feet tall, thin, thick black beard.) We're on the edge of our seats here!

i made it to the 3rd round:s. first round i won 3-0. second i won 4-0
and 3rd round i missed with heat wave, flinched with rockslide and my opponent's mienshao had a focus band for some reason.
guess trick room doesn't work well when the players aren't predictable

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Dear Drug_Duck, massi --

You both need to get paid invites to worlds. Unfortunately I will probably NOT be there, but you'll be close enough for me to arrange a gift of some number of two liters of soda through various agents that I will have at worlds acting on my behalf. Thank you, and good luck.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good thing I have family living in San Diego as an excuse to go there. Hopefully I'll get to see whomever wins today in Germany.

GREAT JOB ON THIRD/FOURTH BEACH, I FELL ASLEEP CONVULSING TO THE THOUGHT OF YOU LOSING. I WAS SO GLAD WAKING UP TO FIND OUT YOU DID IT.

SPF AT WORLDS, WOOLOOLOO.

Hey guys, yeah, my girlfriend MewMisaki (this is her name on here) won the whole thing with Hilikus placing second. Some people might know Hilikus, he accompanied Fatum to San Diego in 2009. As for myself, they paired me up with MewMisaki in the quarter final and I lost to her because of a Pokemon I bred for her like 3 days before the event which hard-countered me. I told her to go to finals and get the 3DS and now I've got at least an Invite to Worlds and a free 3DS which is more than I could have expected after my failure in Paris =) I kicked some ass and beat Fatum in a 2009 rematch in Top 16. Six of the 8 finalists were from Bavaria. iirc it was Misaki (winner), Hilikus (2nd), Sanchan (3rd), BEACH (4th), me (5th), Flame (7th). Will complete the top8 if the 2 missing people come to my mind again, just way too many impressions flooding my mind now... Anyone willing to do fundraising for me? :P (jk) See you fuckers

Congratulations to all that qualified. Looks like the Bavarian team fared very well in their home country as usual :) . Shame I wasn't able to see any of you this year, but maybe next year...

I got top16, could have been better, but, well, in this modus, it's not about skill ^^

good luck and congratz to Misaki and Hilikus :)
You both played very well, espacially Hilikus vs BEACH in semi final was just awwwwwwesome! Hope someone filmed it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)