Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
CrocExcaRai7, take a Koffing. It can only Learn Attacking Level-Up moves of different Types. It must solo Bruno. Name it Skull Bomb.

Have fun.

I'm doing a black scramble challenge.
I can't trade
Make it hard not impossible. I have the right to refuse impossible challenges
Ok. I'll have a go at this.
Mr BR, You get Candlejack the Litw
Litwick believes he is the memetic Candlejack from Freakazoid, as he has very similar abil
Therefore, whenever he battles an opponents pokemon, whether in the wild or a trainer, he believes that the opposing pokemon/ has said his name, and therefore can NEVER be used against them (and if you want to add this part, their evolutionary families) again. Ever. As whenever you say Candlejack, you disappe

Basically.
Take a Litwick

If it is used in battle, he can never again face the opposing pokemon, and for added (optional) challenge, their evolutionary families.

And one extra special challenge. whenever you say Candlejacks name in a post, you must cut half the sentence o
It must be cut like that. If a dash (-) is used, or you cut it halfway through his name, or you do not cut the sentence and I spot it, you will be called out, and Litwick loses the ability to evolve.

Example:
"I met candl" (Wrong. Litwick stays as it is)
"I met candlejack, great bl-" (Wrong. Litwick stays as it is)
"I met candlejack, great bloke." (Wrong. Litwick stays as it is)
"I met candlejack, great bl" (Right. Enjoy your Chandelure)

So be careful not to put too much information after talking about candlejack, otherwise it may seem odd when it cu

NICKNAME IT CANDLEJACK! Ha, I bypassed the disappearan

@CrocExcaRai7:

You get Troll
the Spinarak. It must keep Constrict forever, and solo Whitney using only Constrict.

Also, luigiowns, did you get that Candlejack thing from TVTrop

@CrocExcaRai7
You get Norm the Cyndiquil.
Norm has a screw loose because his parents died in a Fire.He thinks he is a Normal Type because of said Loose Screw so He must Know at least two Normal type moves at all times.
He now has a anger for Fire types because they remind him of that tragic moment when His/Her Parents died so he must solo any fire types He/She comes across, Unless it Conflicts with another challenge.
He can Evolve after the Third Gym.
After the forth gym, The Gym leader's Haunter informs Norm that a Pokemon on your Pokemon team set Fire to your house and killed his parents.
He must never Participate in a Double battle, and Must solo All pokemon of the same species as the ones on your team,Unless it Conflicts with another challenge. When you
get to the 7th Gym He Finds out that Skull Bomb the Koffing did it (Sorry Random),So he/she must solo all Poison types.
Beat 20 Poison Types and He is allowed to Evolve,but all restrictions still apply.

Still need a Pokemon for my Pokemon Black Scramble

Take Trollseed the Ferroseed. The best part about Trollseed is that it believes its evolution to be the best ever Pokemon because of an awesome ability and an awesome item to go with it. It must solo 20 Pokemon using the Rugged Helmet + Iron Barbs combo only.

@CrocExcaRai7: Take Sandshrew named Protector. As his name applies, he's over-protective, and is desperate to protect you and your team. He must now two of: Rapid Spin, Sand Attack, or Defence Curl, as well as Protect. The other move is to your choice. After he evolves, he relizes that to protect your team better he should attack. Replace Protect and Defence Curl (If you have it) with an attacking move, but he cannot learn two attacking move of the same type.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Mr_br_kill, you get Deaf the Pansear.

Deaf, alongside his brothers Blind & Muzzled make up the Three Disabled Monkeys. Deaf lives up to his name by been unable to hear anything, & as a result, is a rather redundant monkey. To reflect this, it must know & keep Yawn & Amnesia. In addition, because it can't hear anything, he won't know when you want to switch him out, meaning that he can't switch out of battle once he's in. Just so you use him, Deaf must solo Brycen. And his lack of hearing means that he won't evolve until you achieve this solo. Sounds hard, doesn't it? Well, you do have the type advantage...Until you meet Beartic...

Recap:
-Pansear named Deaf
-Cannot switch out once he's in battle
-Must know & keep Yawn & Amnesia
-Must solo Brycen
-Cannot evolve until the above solo is achieved

Have fun. Like I said, the Disabled Monkeys might become my signature for B/W if I piss people off enough with it...

Time for the 2nd Update!

1st Update

Pokemon:
A Piplup named SlotSyn that must solo at least one trainer in each Gym, as well as soloing one Pokemon from each E4 member/champ. However, its moveset must change in some way between each of these battles, and it can't learn any HMs. (Yoshiken)

A Bidoof named Slave that must learn Cut and Rock Smash ASAP, and must know Frustration. In battle he can use only one of the HMs, Frustration, and a forth move. He can't evolve before knowing those moves and solo one Gym Leader Pokemon.
After he evolves, Frustration must be replaced by Return, and the HMs may be deleted. (Zapi)

A fossil: If Cranidos, name Tank and it must have the following moveset by the E4: Offensive move not exceeding 70 BP, Stealth Rock, Toxic, and Substitute, and he must survive 10 turns against the E4's Hippowdon.
If Shieldon, name Sweeper, and it must have the following moveset by the E4: 3 offensive moves exceeding 70 BP and Rock Polish, and it must solo the E4's Rapidash or Alakazam. (TM13IceBeam)

An Electabuzz named OU that may only use super effective move unless he is the last Pokemon in my party. (auramaster)

A Budew named BassAck. When he evolves to Roselia, I must discard a Shiny Stone, Otherwise he can't evolve. After evolving, he must always hold the Soothe Bell. He may not use Special Grass moves or Physical Poison moves. (Youch.) (Ruwisc)

A Wormple named Too Easy that must have only Physical moves and Other moves, other than Toxic (Youch), Double Team or Attract. If he solos Gardenia, he may have one Special move; another one if he solos Byron. (Youch Youch Youch!) (Newby n0Ob)

Adventure:

Okay, so right after catching BassAck (Budew), I caught another one, then went to the Union Room to trade it with my SoulSilver, to get the Frustration TM early. After the trade, I taught it to Slave (Bidoof), gave SlotSyn (Piplup) a Quick Claw, and went grinding a bit. I battled the trainers at Route 4, and then went to the Ravaged Path. I grinded my team to level 9, and then went to Route 3, when I met Barry! He started the battle by sending in his Lv. 7 Starly, while I sent out SlotSyn. I Bubbled while he Growled, and defeated him without taking damage! He then sent out his Lv. 9 Turtwig while I switched to Slave, which took him down after some Frustrations, when all he did was Withdrawing, so I won without taking any damage at all. After that, he went off to Oreburgh City, and I followed; not before beating all the trainers on the Route. (Oh, BTW: I ran into a wild Abra with Slave. I tried to run away. I failed, and he Teleported away. It was hilarious.) After backtracking a bit to heal, I went through the Oreburgh Gate, and a Hiker gave me the HM for Rock Smash! I taught it to Slave instead of Growl, so now I only nead Cut. I also decided that I'm going to use Rock smash, and not Cut, for obvious reasons. I beated the two trainers in the small cave, and got out of it - I am now at Oreburgh! A young trainer showed me the way to the gym, where I met Barry. He told me that he already battled the Leader and won, but the Leader went to the Oreburgh Mine, so I should got there if I want to find him. At the entrence to the Mine, I found some useful Items, including a Heart Scale. At the Mine, I battled some workers, and then found the Gym Leader! He went back to his Gym, but I stayed there, to grind my team to Lv. 12. After doing so, I went to the Gym! I beat the first Junior in one hit with SlotSyn, fulfilling my requirement. The other one fell to Bubble and Absorb (from BassAck). And now, I'm battling Roark!
The first attempt was a comlete failure; I did well with Bass, but then Cranidos Defeaed all of my Pokemon with a critical Headbutt. The second and third attempt were similar. At the 4th attempt I relized I need a strategy, and won. It went like this:
I sent out Slave, he sent out a Geodude. I beat him with Rock Smash and survive with 3 Hp, so now I can evolve once I have Cut. He sent out his Onix and killed me. I sent out SlotSyn and OHKOed him with Bubble. I switched to BassAck while he sent out Cranidos. I used Stun Spore, missed, and he hit me with a Leer. I used Stun Spore again and hit while he killed me. I sent out SlotSyn, used Bubble which did about a third, he attacked me. I used a Potion, and he got Fully Paralyzed! I then proceed to KO him with two more Bubbles.

After the battle, I got the Coal Badge and the TM for Stealth Rock, which I'll need if I get Cranidos.

Current team:

Piplup (SlotSyn) @ Quick Claw
Bold, Lv. 14
-Pound
-Growl
-Bubble
-Water Sport
Because the restrictions are not really affecting him now, he's about as good as any other Piplup. Nontheless, he's doing much better since it got Bubble.

Bidoof (Slave) @ ---
Brave, Lv. 13
-Tackle
-Rock Smash
-Frustration
-Rollout
Frustration is a beast right now, and Rock Smash always help. NOTE: I decided, to make the challenge a bit harder, that I'll never delete Rock Smash form him.

Budew (BassAck) @ ---
Hardy, Lv. 14
-Mega Drin
-Growth
-Water Sport
-Stun Spore
Because I'm yet to have Cut, He's a pretty normal Budew. Once I do, on the other hand, he'll be practically useless untill I get Hidden Power. Oh, dear...

That's all for now, But I'm still Playing! I just posted it so I won't forget anything. The next Update will come very soon!

nice adventure with those hide tags

Adventure:

Okay, so right after catching BassAck (Budew), I caught another one, then went to the Union Room to trade it with my SoulSilver, to get the Frustration TM early. After the trade, I taught it to Slave (Bidoof), gave SlotSyn (Piplup) a Quick Claw, and went grinding a bit. I battled the trainers at Route 4, and then went to the Ravaged Path. I grinded my team to level 9, and then went to Route 3, when I met Barry! He started the battle by sending in his Lv. 7 Starly, while I sent out SlotSyn. I Bubbled while he Growled, and defeated him without taking damage! He then sent out his Lv. 9 Turtwig while I switched to Slave, which took him down after some Frustrations, when all he did was Withdrawing, so I won without taking any damage at all. After that, he went off to Oreburgh City, and I followed; not before beating all the trainers on the Route. (Oh, BTW: I ran into a wild Abra with Slave. I tried to run away. I failed, and he Teleported away. It was hilarious.) After backtracking a bit to heal, I went through the Oreburgh Gate, and a Hiker gave me the HM for Rock Smash! I taught it to Slave instead of Growl, so now I only nead Cut. I also decided that I'm going to use Rock smash, and not Cut, for obvious reasons. I beated the two trainers in the small cave, and got out of it - I am now at Oreburgh! A young trainer showed me the way to the gym, where I met Barry. He told me that he already battled the Leader and won, but the Leader went to the Oreburgh Mine, so I should got there if I want to find him. At the entrence to the Mine, I found some useful Items, including a Heart Scale. At the Mine, I battled some workers, and then found the Gym Leader! He went back to his Gym, but I stayed there, to grind my team to Lv. 12. After doing so, I went to the Gym! I beat the first Junior in one hit with SlotSyn, fulfilling my requirement. The other one fell to Bubble and Absorb (from BassAck). And now, I'm battling Roark!
The first attempt was a comlete failure; I did well with Bass, but then Cranidos Defeaed all of my Pokemon with a critical Headbutt. The second and third attempt were similar. At the 4th attempt I relized I need a strategy, and won. It went like this: I sent out Slave, he sent out a Geodude. I beat him with Rock Smash and survive with 3 Hp, so now I can evolve once I have Cut. He sent out his Onix and killed me. I sent out SlotSyn and OHKOed him with Bubble. I switched to BassAck while he sent out Cranidos. I used Stun Spore, missed, and he hit me with a Leer. I used Stun Spore again and hit while he killed me. I sent out SlotSyn, used Bubble which did about a third, he attacked me. I used a Potion, and he got Fully Paralyzed! I then proceed to KO him with two more Bubbles.
After the battle, I got the Coal Badge and the TM for Stealth Rock, which I'll need if I get Cranidos.
you can't put a hide tag within a hide tag btw

@IceBeam: Wow. Too bad, then. I was planning on doing so in all of my Gym Battles.
Oh, btw: Right after making my last post, I relized I had a lot of stuff to do (Mainly a birthday for my cousin), so I didn't continue playing. The next Update (Yes, with a capital U! Sue me!) will come soon enough, though.

Thanks all! I have my team of 6 for HG!
Lord Yawgmoth's Runaway the Paras
Jynxan's Hopscotch the Hoppip
Its A Random's Skull Bomb the Koffing
Yaya0's Troll the Spinarak
Cyberspeed's Norm the Cyndaquil
and Todris052's Protector the Sandshrew!
Thanks, all!

Now, could someone help me with a few questions I have? I'd really appreciate it. =]
Here are my questions:
How do I create the Hide/Show boxes here on the forum?
How do I report how the team is doing?
If I catch one Pokemon above, can I release it and catch another that has a better nature?
Also, what do I do? Paras and Spinarak are both supposed to solo Whitney! Which one has the privilege, then?

Mini Update: (Platinum)
Solo'd the 6th gym as a Torterra.

Team:
Orphan the Lvl 30 Gallade
Potassium the Lvl 40 Torterra
DataMiner The Lvl 39 Porygon
WishWashy the Lvl 33 Girafarig (Restriction Complete)
MovePuddle The Lvl 29 Eevee
Smartass The lvl 22 Kadabra (Lvp So Far)

Not looking forward to Soloing the Ice Gym with Torterra but I guess it must be done.*sigh*

I want to do a Heartgold Solo Scramble, and I can in fact trade, so any 4-gen pokemon is up for grabs.

Just no pokemon with complete crap for eggs (Like Splash Magikarp). I want 10, then will choose with RNG.

Oh, and make these challenges super duper hard!
I have 2 more spots to be filled before i start =)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Mr.L, super duper hard you say, eh? So be it. Take a Ditto Porygon & evolve it into Porygon2 immediately. You may not evolve it past Porygon2. It may only learn Level Up moves, AND this Pokemon has 2000 HP total to last the entire game. Each time it takes damage, it loses HP equal to the amount of damage it takes. Lose all 2000 HP, & you lose the solo run. Name it Alt+F4.

Have fun.

Mr.L, super duper hard you say, eh? So be it. Take a Ditto Porygon & evolve it into Porygon2 immediately. You may not evolve it past Porygon2. It may only learn Level Up moves, AND this Pokemon has 2000 HP total to last the entire game. Each time it takes damage, it loses HP equal to the amount of damage it takes. Lose all 2000 HP, & you lose the solo run. Name it Alt+F4.

Have fun.
Holy....*bad word =P*

That's the shortest challenge that ever made me sweat...ADDED!

EDIT: Yaya, that's just not creative enough, so REJECTED.

and IAR, maybe make a story behind Pory2 so it's a lil more fun?

@Mr.L :

How about:

You get MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction.

@Mr.L :

How about:

You get MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction.
This is a solo challenge, therefore if i came across an electric type that was mandatory for me to pass, then it would pose an issue. Aside from that, the challenge is too easy. Either make it harder, or new challenge.

Just came across this thread and the idea sounds really fun!

I wanna do a Platinum Scramble Challenge, just don't make it too hard, and come up with the funniest and most interesting challenges you can please guys :) Also, can't trade because our Diamond is broken and my sister is playing our other plat and is stuck right before Snowpoint.

@Mr.L You get Trollax the Munchlax. Trollax is always hungry, so it must use Lick on 20 different Pokemon between every City/Town. When you show Professor Elm the Togepi form the Egg, Trollax secretly looks at his computer, and visits a website called Smogon, where it sees an Analysis on itself. Fascinated, it decides to try increasing it's bulkiness by holding the Evolution Stone/Eviolite. However, Trollax ends up mistaking an Everstone for it, so it must always hold an Everstone. Trollax now wants to show off it's new bulkiness, so it must solo 3 Gym Leaders without healing and 1 entire Gym (Can include the Leader). Upon arriving at Indigo Plateau, Trollax realizes that the Everstone wasn't helping it at all, and was preventing it from evolving. So it decides to ditch the Everstone and become a Snorlax. It must use Lick against 2 Pokemon from each member of the E4, and against 1 of Lance's Dragonites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)