Steam Summer sale

ughhh i am on vacation and cannot buy just cause 2 at 2.50

is anybody willing to buy it for me? I can paypal you the money in a week :(

i recommend just cause 2 wholeheartedly; playing spanish spider-man with a grappling hook never gets old, especially considering the huge amount of things to do.

yessss thank you I will send tf2 items to the value of $2.50 AU to you tomorrow

and I will buy you a big mac next time you're in town

payday is much too far away

Aliens vs Predator - $4.99
Fable III - $24.99
Magicka - $3.39
Football Manager 2011 - $9.99
Darksiders - $4.99
Super Meat Boy - $7.49
Bioshock 2 (Franchise Sale) - $4.99
Hoard - $2.99
Resident Evil 5 - $14.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Franchise Sale) - $5.00
Half-Life Episode 2 (Franchise Sale) - $7.99
Plants Vs. Zombies GOTY - $3.39

payday is much too far away

Aliens vs Predator - $4.99
Fable III - $24.99
Magicka - $3.39
Football Manager 2011 - $9.99
Darksiders - $4.99
Super Meat Boy - $7.49
Bioshock 2 (Franchise Sale) - $4.99
Hoard - $2.99
Resident Evil 5 - $14.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Franchise Sale) - $5.00
Half-Life Episode 2 (Franchise Sale) - $7.99
Plants Vs. Zombies GOTY - $3.39
Probably getting Super meat Boy, as I already have most of those games for my ther consoles

Definitely gonna grab Half Life 2 today, perhaps 1 as well. Bioshock and Bioshock 2 are both good though the PC version of Bioshock was horribly bugged for me (it seems to work fine for most people though). Super Meat Boy seems cool though I was kind of hoping it'd go for $3.75 like it did on the Winter sale.

And of course as soon as I say there probably won't be any sales on EA games, Battlefield BC2 goes on sale.

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Magicka looks like a good game. Too bad I missed the first day of the sale.

Also, anyone who got JC2 will be quite happy with their purchase. Its a really damn good game.

out of that list i recommend:
- half-life series (so does every other games reviewer)
- super meat boy
- bioshock 1
- plants vs. zombies
- bad company 2
- darksiders

so most of the list, really.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I bought Bioshock 2 today

I'm looking forward to playing it when my computer doesn't overheat due to the temperature...

FUCK YEAH bad company 2 $5, or $10 with all the expansions!!!
Anyways, today is looking good I want Darksiders and Bioshock 2

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright I'm going to hope terreria is going on sale soon, though I'll probably get it since it's reasonable cheap regardless.

My question however is about Magicka, how fun is it? It's like around $3 right now but I'm running on limited funds and don't want to end up $3 short on something I really wanted over a kind of boring / bad game. So experiences with it? I'd love to hear some.

EDIT:
I'm also fucking praying for Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed sale.

Please Steam please :c

magicka seems really fun if you have friends to play with. this is a good video to show you how magicka looks and plays, especially the hilarity that ensues with friends
besides, it's a steam sale so it's bound to be worth your cash

edit: sorry, i don't actually own the game however few of my friends do

Im a sucker for these sales aswell, allready got a shitload of the sale things. Todays list is great, but I allready own most of it. (and i dont feel like picking up fable cause i wotn get around to it anyways).

Aliens vs Predator - $4.99 not worth it
Fable III - $24.99 only if you cant wait
Magicka - $3.39 get it if you dont own it, its fun - the game
Football Manager 2011 - $9.99 meh
Darksiders - $4.99 pretty much zelda in an apocaliptic setting, good game!
Super Meat Boy - $7.49 frustration is good
Bioshock 2 (Franchise Sale) - $4.99 great game, get 1 first if you havent played 2 though (also cannot wait for infinite!)
Hoard - $2.99 meh
Resident Evil 5 - $14.99 dunno, never played
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Franchise Sale) - $5.00 good, complete for 10 bucks is better
Half-Life Episode 2 (Franchise Sale) - $7.99 every fucker needs to have played hl2, the episodes are just an extra
Plants Vs. Zombies GOTY - $3.39 THERES A ZOMBIE ON YOUR LAWN

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for $10.20 is great, definitely going to be grabbing it. Torchlight is supposed to be fun too, then there's the AC sale...I already played 2 and it's an alright time waster but $20 is more than I'd want to pay for Brotherhood.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
is this a day-in-day-out thing? borderlands is back at £13.39 not even GOTY :(

e: definitely recommend dragon age: origins. i (perhaps foolishly) bought it a few weeks ago; i've racked up 119 hours and haven't got anywhere near finishing it

anyone doing the camp activities? I don't own ANY of the games they have the activities for, so I can only manage to scrape up 5 tickets. If anyone is interested, Alien Breed 2 can be bought for free for 3 tickets

but yeah, fingers crossed in the raffle draw.

is this a day-in-day-out thing? borderlands is back at £13.39 not even GOTY :(
The really cheap ones advertised on the home page of the store are daily deals. You can tell because on the page of the item it says deal ends in xx:xx:xx. Also, above all the items, it says the same thing.

Today's stuff (July 3):

ARMA II $19.99 (-50%) *franchise sale*
Men of War: Assault Squad $8.74 (-75%)
Dragon Age II $41.99 (-40%)
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days $4.99 *franchise sale*
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 $44.99 (-50%)
Defense Grid: The Awakening $2.49 (-75%)
Torchlight $2.99 (-80%)
Tropico 3 $3.74 (-75%) *franchise sale*
Two Worlds II $17.00 (-66%)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $19.99 (-50%) *franchise sale*
Sniper: Ghost Warrior $4.99 (-75%)

Thank God, I needed respite until pay day. I kind of want to spend on the AC sale though. Nngh, the collector's pack (all three games in their best editions) is $27.19 instead of $70.08... whatever, I guess I gotta keep some shit on my wishlist for the raffle / Christmas sale!

anyone doing the camp activities? I don't own ANY of the games they have the activities for, so I can only manage to scrape up 5 tickets. If anyone is interested, Alien Breed 2 can be bought for free for 3 tickets

but yeah, fingers crossed in the raffle draw.
I'm doing the free ones (may as well for the raffle draw, plus I wanted Corey Worthington's Summer Shades in TF2). I own some of the games but I am having NO luck with Pyros in TF2, BIT.TRIP BEAT is hard, and I haven't even started Super Meat Boy yet.

Matthew

I'm really disappointed by how expensive ac was, I was really praying for under ten. This also lowers my hopes of getting Dead Space 2 for cheap but I'll cross my fingers regardless. Torchlight is apparently super fun, I may pick it up. Though if you want an entertaining game (though albeit short and horrible) kane and lynch 2 is kind of worth it..

Well, that would be a -75% discount. You might get lucky in the Christmas sale :) I'm holding out for it on Portal 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)