Dragonite or Salamence?

Who is the better Choice Specs user: Dragonite or Salamence?

• Dragonite

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Salamence

Votes: 40 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonite. I've always preferred him, and Multiscale makes him even more of a boss.
The poll says Specs User, where Salamence is clearly superior, but overall Dragonite is better as a tank/support/wall but is consistently outclassed when it comes down to pure offensive sweeping.

Dragonite is just easier to use. That's about it. The same thing people said before still stands. If you want bulky DD, go Dragonite, offensive DD, go Salamence. Mixmence is flat out better than MixNite. Dragonite cannot effectively run Life Orb as its primary niche is to not die at full hp. Intimidate allows the mixed set to function better with a Life Orb. Fatmence and Bulky DD no longer works, stick to all out sets with Mence. Dragonite has more wiggle room since its just got a beter defensive movepool. Both have their perks.

I like how every dragon have its own niche now (even more than the past gen, for example Latios can beat Conkel while Hydre can not)

Latios: I'm a hit-and-run special dragon and can set up with cm :D
Latias: I can support the team and be a godly calm mind sweeper who is not stopped by Blissey :U
Hydreigon: I'm a hit-and-run special dragon who can actually beat Tyranitar and Ferrothorn, without relying on shitty hidden power types :D
Salamence: I'm a godly wall breaker and a good offensive dd dragon :D
Haxorus: I can do that too >:I
Mence: Without being walled by steel types at all :D
Haxo: >:I
Dragonite: I'm a godly and annoying bulky dd'er and para-shuffle dragon :D
Kingdra: I'm a godly weather Dragon, and the original chesto rest pokemon bitch :D
Garchomp: Uber bitches :D
Flygon: I'm <-< >->, good in UU
Altaria: I can support my team with heal bell, and sweep with Cotton Guard + DD if you let me set up 8 turns and kill every steel type in the other team u_u
Druddigon: I'm Druddigon :D
Lol. the truth is that all of this is true.

I like how every dragon have its own niche now (even more than the past gen, for example Latios can beat Conkel while Hydre can not)

Latios: I'm a hit-and-run special dragon and can set up with cm :D
Latias: I can support the team and be a godly calm mind sweeper who is not stopped by Blissey :U
Hydreigon: I'm a hit-and-run special dragon who can actually beat Tyranitar and Ferrothorn, without relying on shitty hidden power types :D
Salamence: I'm a godly wall breaker and a good offensive dd dragon :D
Haxorus: I can do that too >:I
Mence: Without being walled by steel types at all :D
Haxo: >:I
Dragonite: I'm a godly and annoying bulky dd'er and para-shuffle dragon :D
Kingdra: I'm a godly weather Dragon, and the original chesto rest pokemon bitch :D
Garchomp: Uber bitches :D
Flygon: I'm <-< >->, good in UU
Altaria: I can support my team with heal bell, and sweep with Cotton Guard + DD if you let me set up 8 turns and kill every steel type in the other team u_u
Druddigon: I'm Druddigon :D
Just wanted to quote so this post will stay with me forever :D

I'd like to chip in and say that Fatmence actually can outclass Dragonite through its Wishes and Intimidates, though it sorely misses out on that "look mom, I survived an ICE BEAM!" factor.

I'd like to chip in and say that Fatmence actually can outclass Dragonite through its Wishes and Intimidates, though it sorely misses out on that "look mom, I survived an ICE BEAM!" factor.
:D

Wishmence is illegal with all its egg moves though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)