The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for getting so many battles done so quickly guys, with more than half the battles done already I have to say I am impressed!

With that said however, heads up to the following users:

Atticus
Gouki
panamaxis
Roizen
Royal Flush
Mizuno
dbolt
am
JLei2K
Malekith
SkyNet
Sturm and Drang

You have all failed to complete one battle yet, so if you dont before the deadline I set in the OP, I will be forced to have you subbed out, unless there are some sort of extenuating circumstances. If there are, be sure to shoot me a PM with the reason you have not completed your battle.

Thanks!

Sturm und Drang has a problem with his acc, so I organisate the battles for him. He will battle against McMeghan for sure.

I'm doing everything to make Royal Flush and Roizen battle. Both of them are having problem with their connections... you know, internet here in Brasil usually sucks when you're outside big cities.

Either way, Roizen will almost surely battle in time, Royal Flush is worried about disconnecting during the match, but I'll talk to him to see what we can do.

Oh, and I scheduled my match to 9th of July with Atticus and tried sometimes to do it earlier, but he refused... now I think I'll have to do it later then I imagined, but we will do it one way or another.

I am here and reading the topic and stuff, but I really have an internet problem that will be solved soon. Already writing pm to Jackal explaining everything. Also my opponents didn't answer my pm.

Lucked Stigmata, who knows what could have happened (srry about that).

Actually my two priority moves together would have probably killed that 'mon, then I could have went from there but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)