VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could be there, but good luck to everybody that is. I'll be watching the stream. I want to see some encore'd protects and water spout spamage so I can pretend I'm there!

i had just got my team ready last night and now it looks like i'm not going. i need to plan better next year like i did last i guess.

goodluck to everyone! :)

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hahahaha you're probably talking about bluecookies.
That was bluecookies? I didn't know he was from these parts.

Just about to head out the door. Hopefully I don't get haxed as badly as I did last night as I practiced on the Skarmbliss server. That'd just ruin my weekend. :pirate:

Big good luck to my seniors buds, JRank, iss, and ABC! (And all those cool Masters too :D)

SEE Y'ALL AT 12 PM TOMORROW !

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
arrived at my hotel, the drive actually didn't seem that long :D hoping to go meet up with ABC later once he gets here, since we're cheap and didn't get a hotel in Indy itself, Plainfield <3

edit: i'll tell the lcqers good luck tomorrow at the event itself, more personal

Just got in the hotel. I'm lookin forward to tomorrow being able to be there and relax a bit before I compete Saturday. If anyone sees me come say hi, I'm lookin forward to meeting everyone!

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Arrived at my hotel. There's a ton of people here who look like they are here for VGC, including a bunch of kids playing Magic. Who else is at Holiday Inn off I-465?

I at the city already coming from Texas was long and and longer I am here at the CITY look for a kid with glasses and a white shirt with also a red Dsi Xl
can't find any that can tell you to say hi so hope to find me me tomorrow.So see you smogoner there.
I am staying at this hotel called Wing Gate see you guys there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)