Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jynxan, for your normal type take a Whismur. Call it Brrrrpp. This Whismur loves to roar. You catch this Whismur only to find that it has a terrible burping issuse and as such can only use moves that can come out of its mouth. Your new Whismur is trying to get rid of its burping problem. The usal steps that happen are Whismur burps (Upproar,Hyper voice etc.). This in turn leads to horrible heartburn(Flamethrower,Fire blast) . Now it tries to cool itself (Water Pulse, Ice Beam). It is now free to roar again (Roar). As it evovles into Exploud its burping problems get worse so it must always use this strategy in battle. However, as a Loudred and Whismur its burping only affects it once in every 5 battles. It can evolve into Loudred after Brawley and into Exploud after Winoa.

Recap:

As Exploud it must use the following moveset in every battle:

(Upproar,Hyper voice etc.)
(Flamethrower,Fire blast)
(Water Pulse, Ice Beam).
(Roar).

As whismur and loudred it uses this order once every five battles.

Time for the second Hardest Leafgreen Scramble Ever Update!!!

Now with more video!

I'm enjoying the videos so far, but what do you think? Is this better or worse then a normal update? Anyway, if you've seen the video, here's my team.

HCE the Ditto (Level 25)
~Transform

Restrictions: Cannot be the lowest leveled Pokemon, cannot hold Exp. Share or be left in the Day Care, must solo Lance (Its_A_Random)

Comments: Traded in from Firered so it'll gain exp. faster, hasn't battled yet but will probably see a little use on the S.S. Anne. Current LPV

CH'DING the Farfetch'd (Level 15)
~Peck
~Leer (Unusable due to restriction)
~Sand-Attack

Restrictions: Can only know moves with less then 60 base power, must be healed by a Potion after every battle it's injured, can only know Sand-Attack and attacking moves. Solo Lt. Surge and Bruno (Bob_Squob)

Comments: Also has done basically nothing, but it will get a lot of use in the S.S. Anne for training.

Sadist the Magikarp (Level 18?)
~Splash
~Tackle

Restrictions: Must be bought from the Magikarp salesman, must lead the party through Mt. Moon, cannot evolve until Level 30. After evolving, must know Splash, Tackle/Flail, a non-STAB move with 60 base pover or less, and a non-STAB move with less than 60 base power.
Cannot heal at a Pokemon Center unless 3 of its moves are out of PP, and can only use Splash if it has more then 50% health left. Must switch out or heal if afflicted with a status condition other then poison; if poisoned, it must stay in until a Pokemon faints. Solo 1 E4 member and the Grass Gym without visiting the Pokemon Center (user 18)

Comments: Still hasn't done anything useful, spent most of this update in the Daycare, which is why I'm not 100% certain of her level. Will be using and training her on the S.S. Anne (Notice a pattern?)

I hate you the Metapod (Level 38)
~Tackle
~String Shot

Restrictions: Can only fight Pokemon that are lower level, must start each battle with String Shot, solo nerd at the end of Mt. Moon to evolve to Metapod. Can't switch out, must solo Misty, then can't battle until Lavendar Town. Solo all Grunts in Celadon, then String Shot doesn't have to be used, and can't battle in Silph Co., followed by soloing Saffron Gym. No longer has to battle Pokemon of a lower level, solo the Gym Battle against Giovanni, then evolve to Butterfree and teach it Giga Drain and Psychic. Solo 2 Rival's Pokemon no the way there, then solo 5 E4 Pokemon (TalkingLion)

Comments: No, I didn't grind her. Just put her in the Daycare and rode my bike up and down the Underground Path while doing chores for a few hours :) MUCH better now, still only 2HKOing enemies but that's good enough to be useful. Will get a well-deserved break after soloing Misty.

Lolcat the Pidgeotto (Level 25)
~Gust
~Quick Attack
~Sand-Attack
~Tackle

Restrictions: First Pidgey you see on Route 1. Evolve it one time. It may learn one move with more than 40 Base Power, Sand-attack is the only non-attacking move it gets.. It must solo Blaine, Giovanni Gym Battle, and 3 Pokemon from a single E4 member (DetroitLolcat)

Comments: Same as last update, still the team powerhouse and MVP

Ruby solo. Take a Ralts, can never evolve. Solo every pokemon in the game.
Rejected. I'm sorry but I wanted my Pokemon to evolve and duh, of course I have to solo every Pokemon, I'm only using one Pokemon.

16 more.

Jynxan! Ever used a Gulpin? Nope, me neither. But now you get the chance to use nothing BUT Gulpin!
This Gulpin doesn't understand that it isn't loved at all, and is something of a performer as a result! It must learn Encore as soon as possible and Encore the first move that any Pokemon slower than it uses. It's not allowed to evolve until Lv 39, where it learns at least Stockpile and one of Spit Up/Swallow (at which point, it can replace Encore.)
If you keep Encore, that restriction remains. If you delete it, then you must Stockpile to +3 against every different Gym/E4 Pokemon before you can do anything else.
Either way, it must have at least one of each of the following used on it at some point before the E4:
Calcium, Carbos, Iron, Zinc, Protein, HP Up, PP Up, Ether, Elixir, Potion, Super Potion, Hyper Potion, Full Restore, Full Heal, X Attack.

Hope that's okay. :)
Secretly I wanted a Gulpin. Accepted I like it.

Poison type has been used. 15 more.

Jynxan, for your normal type take a Whismur. Call it Brrrrpp. This Whismur loves to roar. You catch this Whismur only to find that it has a terrible burping issuse and as such can only use moves that can come out of its mouth. Your new Whismur is trying to get rid of its burping problem. The usal steps that happen are Whismur burps (Upproar,Hyper voice etc.). This in turn leads to horrible heartburn(Flamethrower,Fire blast) . Now it tries to cool itself (Water Pulse, Ice Beam). It is now free to roar again (Roar). As it evovles into Exploud its burping problems get worse so it must always use this strategy in battle. However, as a Loudred and Whismur its burping only affects it once in every 5 battles. It can evolve into Loudred after Brawley and into Exploud after Winoa.

Recap:

As Exploud it must use the following moveset in every battle:

(Upproar,Hyper voice etc.)
(Flamethrower,Fire blast)
(Water Pulse, Ice Beam).
(Roar).

As whismur and loudred it uses this order once every five battles.
Rejected, sorry but I thought it over and it didn't look too good..

14 more.

FireRed Team Challenge, and some other stuff

Bumping this for the last time:

Also, having not read through the entire thread, I don't know if this has been done before. I want people to give me entire teams of Pokemon, of 4-6 each, with restrictions on them, for FireRed.

All Pokemon must be able to be traded in from LeafGreen immediately, at level 5, with no breeding moves.

I want this to be of moderate difficulty, and I want my party to be able to use all HMs with 6 members. Obviously, if you give me a 4-mon party, they don't have to be able to use all HMs between them.

(Just to be clear, by all HMs, I mean the first 5, the ones that are required for the storyline, as well as Fly).

If this isn't the right place for this to be posted, I apologize.

Update, with more thought put into this:
- I will be picking a team that I think would be an interesting challenge. Or RNGing. I don't know yet.
-If you want to give me a team, I will be looking at a max of 6 if I end up RNGing, likely the first 6 unless I reject one of them.

My teams so far:

Gluttony the Gulpin. Must run a full stockpile set (Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up). Your choice of fourth move. Must have a potion after every battle it gets hurt.
Lust the Ralts: Must know Attract, lead with it regardless of the opponents gender.
Envy the Spearrow: Can only use Mirror move until it uses the opponents full moveset.
Wrath the Carvanha: Cannot evolve until it reaches full power Rage 5 times. Must learn Scary Face.
Sloth the Slakoth: Cannot evolve until it learns Slack off. As a Vigoroth, use Slack off every other turn. It's too lazy to evolve again.
Greed the Meowth: Must lead with Payday. Must know thief and successfully steal an item. Cannot evolve until it gets 10 nuggets from Pickup.

User 18, since your user location is 'Lost', I'm giving you a Lost-themed team! Each of your 'mons has a different favorite season of the show (of which there are six, of course) and a favorite member of the main cast. There's a lot going in to this... I hope you use it. If you don't I might just do the run myself... :D (I don't actually know much about the show... Wikipedia was my friend here. So ignore it if I've said something incorrectly and just go with it).

- Your first Pokemon is 4 the Abra (whose evolution, Kadabra, has Pokedex number 4^3). 4 loves the time-traveling wackiness of season five, and so must keep Teleport and must use it as its next move every time it gains a level to remind him of his past. In addition, he must solo the entire Saffron Gym in order to evolve into Alakazam (you may heal in between battles), since it encompasses its past (Abra), present (Kadabra) and future (Alakazam). His favorite character on the show is Kate, who seems innocent at first but is actually pretty devious. Thus, he must learn and always keep Thief, which you can get as a TM in Mt. Moon. (that should help with the Saffron Gym solo, if nothing else)

- Your next Pokemon is 8 the Squirtle (whose evolution, Wartortle, has Pokedex number 8). 8 really enjoys the wrap-up (or lack thereof) that season six brought to the show. Because of this, he must KO the final Pokemon of each member of the Elite Four and your rival as Champion, as well as two Gym Leaders of your choice. His favorite character on the show is Jack, the main character of the show if anyone can be called one. And what is the goal in life for any main character? To lead the cast! Thus, 8 must be fulfilling one of these conditions at all times.

Either:
- 8 is the highest-leveled Pokemon on the team (or tied for such)
--OR--
- 8 is at the front of your party.
(or both :D)

- Your third Pokemon is 15 the Sneasel (Pokedex number 215). 15 is a fan of season four, which is the shortest season at only 14 episodes. But 15 intends on making those episodes count, so whenever you enter a patch of grass with 15 in front of the party and get a wild encounter, you must stay in that patch of grass until 15 either solos 14 consecutive wild Pokemon or faints (and he's so determined to do so that he won't accept your healing items until he's done. This restriction also takes precedence over Meowth solos for your next Pokemon). His favorite character on the show is Sawyer, who starts out as a con man, but is gradually revealed to be a genuinely nice guy (and who also sat in row 15 on the plane). Because of this, from the moment you defeat Giovanni in the Silph Co., he may no longer use or learn any Dark-type attacks.

- Your next Pokemon is 16 the Gulpin (Pokedex number 316). 16's favorite character is Hurley, who has the closest relationship with 'the numbers', having used 4-8-15-16-23-42 as a winning lottery combination. Thus, 16 must always be holding the Amulet Coin as soon as you get it, and must solo any Meowth or Persian you see in hopes that it will be hit with Pay Day. Hurley's plot in the second season (16's favorite season) revolves quite a bit around hidden stashes of food. Thus, from the moment you access the Sevii Islands, every time 16 faints, you must go to the Berry Forest on Three Island, find a berry (most are only available via Itemfinder) and "feed" it to him (use it if it'll do something, throw it away if it won't).

- Your fifth Pokemon is 23 the Numel (whose evolution, Camerupt, has Pokedex number 323). 23's favorite season is the third season, but he's really more of a fan of the Jim Carrey movie The Number 23. 23 is actually incredibly superstitious, so much so that he may only evolve at level 46 (23 * 2) and can only be taught TM moves while his level is a multiple of 23. 23 is disappointed that the heat of the magma inside its body is only 2200 degrees Fahrenheit rather than 2300, so he must use a Fire move on his first turn in battle to attempt to heat up that magma (even if you intend to switch him out immediately, he must use a fire move first). 23's favorite Lost character is Sayid. Sayid, a talented engineer, fits best with what ability? Technician of course! But Numel can't have Technician… ah, no matter. 23 may have only one move above 60 Base Power, and whenever it uses an attack with fewer than 60 BP, it must use it twice consecutively (to make up for the lack of a Technician boost)

- Your final Pokemon is 42 the Seedot (whose evolution family has no connection to the number 42, but you'll see why I picked it). 42 is a huge John Locke fan… and so, is a big Nuzlocke fan. After any of your Pokemon faint, 42's instincts tell it that it's part of a Nuzlocke run, and it must come in and avenge its fallen comrade. Its favorite season of the show is season one, which is more about introducing us to all the characters than anything else. Because of this love of introductions, 42 must keep one of the moves it had at the beginning of your journey (Bide or Harden), for nostalgia's sake, and use it in every rival battle. 42 may not use any Dark-type moves while it is a Nuzleaf, since it's trying to emulate Locke in every way possible. Solo any trainer in Blaine's gym to evolve into Shiftry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer Restrictions:

Whenever you face a trainer that has six Pokemon, all six of your Pokemon must make an appearance… in increasing order of the numbers they've been given (so Abra first, then Squirtle, blahblahblah, then Seedot). These appearances don't need to be consecutive, but they do need to be in order. (That is, you can switch from Squirtle to Seedot if Squirtle faints, but that doesn't count as Seedot's appearance since the other Pokemon haven't appeared yet.)

Name yourself Smoke, as in the Smoke Monster, for the lulz, and name your rival Logic, because that's what LOST is all about destroying.

Have fun!

EDIT II: Now that I think about it, I haven't given you a flier... hmph. I'll think about it and get back to you.
EDIT III: If you absolutely must have Fly, take a Murkrow in place of Sneasel; same requirements.

user 18, take a Pikachu named Sparky. If you have a Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald (or if you have a spare Light Ball in your Leaf Green), you can let Sparky hold its Light Ball; it has to be kept on there and it must solo Misty and Lorelei (you can SR for both fights). If you decide not to give it LB it must solo Misty anyway, but can't be used in the league unless it evolves to Raichu beforehand.

Next up is Firefox the Vulpix, who cannot accept a Firestone to evolve to Ninetales until after soloing Erika and Koga. It must solo Blaine as a Ninetales.

Thirdly, you get a Dratini named WannaBeHax. It can only learn moves that the Axew line can learn in BW, plus its original level up moves (and Fly as a Dragonite). It must solo three of Lance's Mons.

And I am rounding up your team with the two early bug Pokes, Butterfree and Beedrill. Caterpie must be called Psy, and Weedle Strike. You cannot enter Route 2 until both Psy and Strike reach Level 10 and evolve into their final stages. Psy must solo Brock, and Strike must solo Lt. Surge. Cookies to anyone who guesses correctly the exact reference by those nicknames.

User 18 your team challenge is based on the pokemon anime!
This is the first time your character has played a pokemon game he has only watched the anime . His name is CC.
He’s been dying to check out a pokemon game and now he finally has one.

So obviously his first pokemon is Pikachu! He wants to base this on Ash’s Pikachu. However, CC thinks that Ash was a little harsh toward Pikachu when he would not let him evolve, he also thinks that Ahs didn’t experience the full pleasures Pikachu could give him as a Pichu, and therefore he breeds a Pichu. It can only evolve when it has learnt all its level up moves. This is the same for Pikachu. He can only learn one tm which is Iron Tail.

Next he wants to take a pokemon from Ash’s rival. So that’s right he gets Gary’s Arcanine! When he receives his growlithe it is his favourite, therefore it must lead in every battle up until it evolves. It can evolve after it has the moveset:

Take Down
Fire Blast
Flame Wheel
It must learn Extremespeed as an Arcanine . He must also solo Giovanni.

Now hes always had a soft spot for Jessie and James so his next pokemon are based on them

So now you get James’ Weezing. You have actually managed to get hold of James’ Weezings son. It cannot learn any moves that James’ Weezing doesn’t have it must also use smog whenever it battles a flying type pokemon or a Pikachu. It can evolve from Koffing when it successfully uses smog on a flying type pokemon and they use a flying move to blow it away.

You get Jessie’s Lickitung . This likitung was always second to her Arbok, but in your opinion Lickitung is the best! This means that it must be the highest levelled pokemon of yours before you battle the E4. Your Lickitung must have Lick and Slam and then two tm’s. It must successfully solo any team rocket bosses.

You now get Misty’s Staryu. Staryu is your favourite pokemon there is no way you would be evolving this into Starmie, so it must stay as a Staryu forever. This Staryu wants to be your utility pokemon. It therefore must have the moveset:
Surf
Waterfall
Rapid Spin
Your Choice.

It must kill two of lances pokemon to prove it’s not just a utility.

Your last pokemon is Brocks Onix. It completes your party by being the brawn of the party . He must show how bulky he is by learning both strength and rock smash. His other moves must both be over 100bp when you reach the E4. If he solo’s Blaine one of these moves must be Double Edge. If he solos Koga the move must be Iron Tail.

Being based on the Anime when he comes across Mewtwo he still thinks it is evil and cannot be tamed so he must defeat it. This is the end point of you game.

If you’d like to give me a team, I will consider it, even though I said I’d only consider the first 6. Reminder that I cannot use legendaries, but can use most Pokemon from Gens 1-3.

Still waiting for a team from Skowg.

Also, an update to my Ruby scramble!

I’ve kicked Team Magma out of Lilycove, and am grinding Raphael a little to get him above Vivi before I continue.

Vivi: May never evolve. Must learn an electric move (Shock Wave) and Calm Mind ASAP. Must have 3 attacking moves of different types (Shock Wave, Psychic and Secret Power). Must solo an Elite Four member :(

Dumb Bell: May only attack with Take Down (I’m thinking this is only directly damage, but I could be mistaking). Must always solo my rival. May only have items used 10 times during the game (held berries don’t count?)

Angryvoice: Must know Frustration (as soon as I can get the TM, it’s in Pacifidlog) and Uproar. Must solo with Uproar/Frustration any Steel-type Trainer pokemon encountered, excluding Steven’s. May have no STAB moves over 80BP except Frustration, may use herbs to affect happiness.

Somber: Must know only attacking moves since Ability is Swift Swim. Cannot learn any new moves once evolved to Ludicolo

Tech: May have no moves over 60BP. Must solo Maxie on Mt. Chimney, and at least one member of the Elite Four.

Raphael: The only Pokemon caught in-game. May be caught only after obtaining the Sunny Day TM, and must learn it immediately. Must use Sunny Day in every trainer battle he appears in, and must solo at least 3 of Drake’s dragons to be used against Steven.

Tech (Breloom-M) Lvl 43 @ nothing
Ability: Effect Spore
Jolly Nature
-Mega Drain
-Mach Punch
-Counter
-Leech Seed

Still going strong, but hasn’t been used much lately, as I’ve been grinding. Types meant he wasn’t much use against wild Ghost-types or Team Magma. This is probably the final moveset, since I can’t learn any moves over 60 BP.

Angryvoice (Exploud-M) Lvl 40 @ Silk Scarf (shared with Dumb Bell)
Ability: Soundproof
Jolly Nature
-Stomp
-Uproar
-Strength
-Supersonic

First Pokemon to reach a Stage 2 Evolution! Just evolved a few minutes ago. Still waiting for Frustration TM in Pacifidlog Town. Hasn’t been used much recently.

Dumb Bell (Metang-?) Lvl 37 @ Silk Scarf (Shared with Angryvoice)
Ability: Clear Body
Quiet Nature
-Take Down
-Confusion (not used)
-Metal Claw (not used)
-Rock Smash (Used outside of battle only)

Very strong player, hoping to add Double Team and Toxic TMs, if I’m allowed. If not, will continue to do well as a strong team player. For the challenge, I’m considering Wally to be a rival as well as the other player character. Take Down as the only attack is getting to be frustrating, as enemy HP keeps getting higher. Wasn’t used much against Team Magma because of types.

Items used:
1 Super Potion (against rival on route 110)
1 HM06 Rock Smash
1 SodaPop (Against Rival before Fortree)
2 Hyper Potion (Against Rival in Lilycove)
Total 5.

Somber (Lotad-M) Lvl 38 @ nothing
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
-Astonish
-Surf
-Absorb
-Nature Power

Still waiting for Mega Drain to evolve, but did wonders against Team Magma. 5 more levels! May grab the Mystic Water from the Weather Institute shortly, but may not want to backtrack that far.

Vivi (Ralts-M) Lvl 30 @ nothing
Ability: Trace
Gentle Nature
-Shock Wave
-Calm Mind
-Secret Power
-Psychic

Hasn’t been used AT ALL since getting the Sunny Day TM, since I have to grind Raphael. Nothing much to report, still crappy.

Raphael (Torkoal-M) Lvl 26 @ charcoal
Ability: White Smoke
Modest Nature
-Ember
-Body Slam
-Sunny Day
-Smokescreen

Interesting Pokemon, finally catching up to the wild Pokemon around Lilycove. Grows much slower than the rest of the team due to being caught ingame, and having to backtrack to catch was not helpful – Met at level 15. Got him just in time for the part of the game that’s REALLY heavy on Water types. Fun. Can’t grind him against Trainers yet, or he’ll get killed. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Thirdly, because this post isn’t long enough already, I’m giving Jynxan a Fire-type Challenge.

Jynxan, you get a Numel, which may evolve into Camerupt after Norman. Because this is a solo challenge, your pokemon wants to show you its versatility. Therefore, it must know 4 different types of moves ASAP, and keep 4 types for the rest of the game. These types do not always have to be the same, for example one moveset could be Fire/Ground/Normal/Psychic, and another moveset later could be Fire/Rock/Fight/Poison. However, you must always know at least one Fire-type move.
Note: This Pokemon can only learn 7 types: Fire, Ground, Normal, Rock, Fight, Psychic, Poison. Fight and Poison are by TM/HM only.
Good Luck.

---------------------------------------------

Just to be clear, this is a Fire-type Challenge.

Alright, I'll give user 18 a Star Wars team, after I type it up.

Let's start with the main focus of the films, Anakin Skywalker. Take a Charmander named Anakin. This Charmander shows a lot of potential at a young age, even soloing Brock! However, it's just not good enough to Charizard to evolve all the way. Its biggest problem is, after seeing the beautiful Jigglypuffs belonging to trainers in Celadon, it keeps getting Attracted to all the female Jigglypuffs, despite the weird hair. True Jedi's aren't supposed to do that! This comes to a finale in the final match against Giovanni, where it is Anakin's duty to solo his strongest Rhyhorn. However, if he lets Rhyhorn defeat him, he will turn into Vader (Change the nickname) and must know Fire Blast and Frustration, but not Attract. If it wins, it must know and keep Flamethrower, Return, and Attract (Stupid Anakin can't fix his problem with Jiggly's). Either way, he can evolve to Charizard after battling the Rhyhorn.

Next you get Luke Skywalker! Luke the Pidgey is small but determined, and always has some Sand around from his hard life in the desert (Must always know Sand-Attack). However, it can't get far or evolve by hanging around a farm. After showing his determination by soloing your Rival's Pidgeotto at Cerulean Bridge, Luke finally gets the training he needs from a wise midgit (more on him later) and evolves! However, despite evolving, he loses to your Rival's Pidgeotto at Lavendar Tower and loses a wing! Now it can't use Wing attack or Aerial Ace, what a crippled bird! Luke meets this bird again in Silph Co. and has the advantage, clearly youur Rival's Pidgeotto will share a similar fate. However, Luke switches out after wounding him, refusing to deal the final blow. After such a heroic move, Luke can evolve to Pidgeot, a wounded and honorable bird.

Your third Pokemon is the best old green super-fighting puppet thing, Yoda! Take an Abra named Yoda, which has the ability Inner Focus. As a master of the mysterious Force, Yoda can only use Psychic moves, and must know and keep Future Sight as soon as possible. As one of the greatest Jedi ever, you refuse to waste your time and energy on anything except trained Pokemon. Solo the first 2 Giovanni battles to save the world before your retirement, then since Lorelei's Ice Pokemon create a hostile environment like how Dagobah's environment is dangerous, solo Lorelei (Would be Erika, but that would be too easy :P)

Past halfway, time for my favorite character, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Take a Geodude named Obi-Wan, and as the young Padawan of the aggresive Qui-Gon Jinn, you fight hard! Aggresive! Nothing but offense! You even find your master in Mt. Moon, and stay at a lower level of course. As you travel through Mt. Moon, you are suddenly assaulted by a vicious man in a lab coat near the end of the mountain, and Qui-Gon takes the lead to win, but he dies on the first Pokemon! Obi-Wan is devastated, and decides to focus on defense to prevent the same strategy from costing him his own life. He must keep Defense Curl forever and start any major battle with Defense Curl. As it gets stronger, it focuses more on defense, so it must know 2 non-offense moves as Gravelar, and 3 as Golem. Solo every Grimer to avenge your master, and Koga for training similar Poison types.

2 more, almost done! Take a Chansey named Leia. Since Leia isn't a wimpy Disney princess and actually fights :) She can only know attacking moves. Also, she enjoyed mocking Grand Moff Tarkin, and Blaine is a smart old guy who kinda looks like Tarkin, so solo Blaine.

Last one, big surprise, it's Jar Jar! Take a Psyduck named Jar Jar. Jar Jar's clumsiness always causes Confusion, so it must know and keep Confusion, and start all its major battles with Confusion. Everyone else thinks Jar Jar is the dumbest, most annoying and weak character ever, so it must always be the lowest level character, and since its clumsiness lets Jar Jar beat far superior foes, solo Lt. Surge.

EDIT: Team finished

@Jynxan. You get an Ice-type Challenge!

You get Mystery the Snorunt!

Mystery thinks that this is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and as such, wants to have a good moveset for the series. It must have the following moveset ASAP.

Powder Snow (to hit the whole room)
Water Pulse (For ranged attack)
Crunch (to kill annoying Shedinja)
Shadow Ball (More range!)

Have fun!

@user 18

I'll edit a team in here as soon as I finish it.

I'm up for a soulsilver scramble challenge. Go as hard as you want, as long as Totodile is my starter.

You get your Totodile. Nickname it Odairu. It must solo Whitney using only Frustration. Also, it can only evolve after you have 4 badges.

You get Menteur (male) or Menteuse (female) the Sentret. Before Pryce, its moveset must consist of Sucker Punch and three special attacks. It can never hit super effectively. If it's male, have it solo Clair and Karen. If it's female, have it solo Pryce and Lance.

You get a late blossom in the form of Delibird. It must have Hustle as its ability, (if it doesn't catch more until you get one that does,) it can never use any Normal moves, you must have a tutor teach it Sky Attack, and when you catch it, before you reach the Elite Four, it has to become the highest level Pokémon in your party and stay that way until you beat the Elite Four.

You get a Heracross named Gumption.
Your Heracross is full of piss and vinegar. So full he thinks he has the ability Moxie (he's a bit thick too). Lucky for you he does not quite understand how moxie works therefore everytime Heracross scores a KO you must immediately use the move Swords Dance afterward to keep him in the dark. You may not switch after a KO (in fact I would prefer you leave it on Battle Style: Set) because then you would miss out on your attack boost.
When Gumption hits level 23 go speak with the Happiness checker if you get either the message :"It looks really happy! It must love you a lot" or the message "It doesn't seem to like you at all. It looks mean" you must immediately replace all of Gumption's attacking moves with TMs (or HMs) and Gumption may not learn any level up moves again. If you have any other message you may never teach Gumption TMs or HMs.
Do NOT teach gumption a TM other than Swords Dance before level 23
Do not ever delete Swords Dance

You get LadyKiller the Machop. This Machop takes the term "Lady Killer" literally and may only be used against Female trainers and Pokemon. It must solo half the Female trainers on each route. It must also solo Jasmine, Clair, and Karen, and evolve it after Jasmine.

take a Rhyhorn named Tank. It cannot evolve until it solos a Rival battle, and after evolving, it can only know 1 attacking move. Solo Misty.

@Leethoof: You get your Totodile. Nickname it Odairu. It must solo Whitney using only Frustration. Also, it can only evolve after you have 4 badges.

@Leethoof: You get Menteur (male) or Menteuse (female) the Sentret. Before Pryce, its moveset must consist of Sucker Punch and three special attacks. It can never hit super effectively. If it's male, have it solo Clair and Karen. If it's female, have it solo Pryce and Lance.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reading aura`s Obi-wan challenge and I`m like "wtf is he smoking, Obi-wan on offense?" Then it made sense (for those that don`t know Obi-Wan is the UU Chansey of Star Wars.

Minor mid-week update to the HSCE.

Lots of progress has been made and I am currently clearing the radio tower. Magikarp is pissing me off less, Pidgeotto is sucking as expected, Croconaw just sits there and Ampharos and Starmie rape shit. I am extremely appreciative of the item restrictions being lifted as it makes certain soloes actually possible. There was no way Karp was soloing Gyara, ever, without X Items.

Previously,I had just beaten Morty. Chuck got beat with Gatorade failing his solo attempt, Jasmine got beat into the ground, mass grinding occurred, Magikrap soloed the Red Gyarados (so much crit paranoia), Valence soloed the Rockets and the Ice gym, Magikrap soloed Pryce`s Seel by hitting it with a 150 BP Flail and surviving the Hail with 1 hp, and soloed Pryce`s Dewgong by PP stalling it (Rest makes attacking pointless) using Splash 5 times immediately against all 3 aforementioned soloes. Then beat my rival who proved to be a dickhead. Ah well.

That`s where we stand currently, when I update on Monday I`ll probably be in a huge grindfest for Clair (Thank God for the set-up fodder that is Gyarados).

Also, lolcatbro, Pidgeooto must solo Karen. Karen has a Murkrow. That Murkrow has Whirlwind. Wat I do?

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Pidgeotto must be the only thing you take to the Elite Four then

jk, just don't solo the Murkrow. Switch it back in if Murkrow uses Whirlwind.

EDIT: I just found out that traded 'mons above level 10 ignore orders of trainers without badges, so it's kinda hard (read: impossible) to follow the "only use Headbutt" restriction. DinoPowah's current moveset consists of Headbutt, Leer, Crunch (from breeding), and Focus Energy. So, what should I do?
Might have been easier if you traded in a Cranidos egg in my opinion. Not sure how to fix your problem.

Leethoof: You get a late blossom in the form of Delibird. It must have Hustle as its ability, (if it doesn't catch more until you get one that does,) it can never use any Normal moves, you must have a tutor teach it Sky Attack, and when you catch it, before you reach the Elite Four, it has to become the highest level Pokémon in your party and stay that way until you beat the Elite Four

@user 18
You get the Green Bay Packers for your team. Here's the lineup.

Aaron Rodgers the Magby.
Everybody underestimated him compared to his predecessor, number four Brett Favre (read: Charmander, the fourth Pokemon in the dex). They didn't they he could do it. They didn't think he could lead his team to victory. Every time you encounter your rival, Magby must be the one who battles your rival's starter. The first two times, Magby must lose, and the next two it must win, and it is only after this point that it may evolve. Aaron must always be the highest leveled member of your team, as he is the leader.

Clay Matthews the Mankey
A young member to the Packers, but definitely a pivotal member. His final moveset must consist of the following:
Low Kick (to sweep at the feet of the enemy)
Brick Break (to break through the offensive line)
Seismic Toss (to sack the quarterback)
Swagger (his beastly flex after taking down the opponent)

As soon as learning it, he must always use Swagger after defeating a Pokemon. Sack the quarterback from two gym leaders to evolve (read: defeat two gym leader main Pokemon with Seismic Toss), and it must sack Bruno's Machamp.

Charles Woodson the Cloyster
He's defense. Need I say more? Must always know Withdraw, and if you switch into Charles from another Pokemon it must use Withdraw to bolster the team's defensive ratings. It must also know Clamp to grab onto the opponent. The other two moves are up to you. Solo Lt. Surge and Blaine to show that the best offense is a strong defense.

Greg Jennings the Scyther
He's mean, he's green, he means business. Greg can never be at the lead position of your party, because he needs to ball passed to him first. He can only come out if you switch out from Magby. Defeat 5 gym leader Pokemon with this process, as well as Agatha.

Home Crowd the Hoppip
Every team relies on their home crowd for support, and your team is just the same. You can only use items when Hoppip is out, because a team gets their support from their fans. Also, until it evolves, Hoppip may only know support moves. It can evolve after reviving five of your Pokemon after the have fallen, and upon evolving it can learn one offensive move. It may never become a Jumpluff because green and gold are its favorite colors.

I'll leave the last slot up to you can you can use HM Slaves as needed.

Obi-Wan is the UU Chansey of Star Wars
Only after he switches lightsaber styles as a direct result of Qui-gon's death. Which he more or less covered in his Challange.
Also, as the Geodude line is my favorite in ALL of Pokemon I approve whole-heartedly of Golem-wan Kenobi (portrayed by Sir Alec Guinness, not that other dude)

@Leethoof
You get a Heracross named Gumption.
Your Heracross is full of piss and vinegar. So full he thinks he has the ability Moxie (he's a bit thick too). Lucky for you he does not quite understand how moxie works therefore everytime Heracross scores a KO you must immediately use the move Swords Dance afterward to keep him in the dark. You may not switch after a KO (in fact I would prefer you leave it on Battle Style: Set) because then you would miss out on your attack boost.

When Gumption hits level 23 go speak with the Happiness checker if you get either the message :"It looks really happy! It must love you a lot" or the message "It doesn't seem to like you at all. It looks mean" you must immediately replace all of Gumption's attacking moves with TMs (or HMs) and Gumption may not learn any level up moves again. If you have any other message you may never teach Gumption TMs or HMs.

Do NOT teach gumption a TM other than Swords Dance before level 23
Do not ever delete Swords Dance

Time for the second Hardest Leafgreen Scramble Ever Update!!!

Now with more video!

I'm enjoying the videos so far, but what do you think? Is this better or worse then a normal update? Anyway, if you've seen the video, here's my team.

HCE the Ditto (Level 25)
~Transform

Restrictions: Cannot be the lowest leveled Pokemon, cannot hold Exp. Share or be left in the Day Care, must solo Lance (Its_A_Random)

Comments: Traded in from Firered so it'll gain exp. faster, hasn't battled yet but will probably see a little use on the S.S. Anne. Current LPV

CH'DING the Farfetch'd (Level 15)
~Peck
~Leer (Unusable due to restriction)
~Sand-Attack

Restrictions: Can only know moves with less then 60 base power, must be healed by a Potion after every battle it's injured, can only know Sand-Attack and attacking moves. Solo Lt. Surge and Bruno (Bob_Squob)

Comments: Also has done basically nothing, but it will get a lot of use in the S.S. Anne for training.

Sadist the Magikarp (Level 18?)
~Splash
~Tackle

Restrictions: Must be bought from the Magikarp salesman, must lead the party through Mt. Moon, cannot evolve until Level 30. After evolving, must know Splash, Tackle/Flail, a non-STAB move with 60 base pover or less, and a non-STAB move with less than 60 base power.
Cannot heal at a Pokemon Center unless 3 of its moves are out of PP, and can only use Splash if it has more then 50% health left. Must switch out or heal if afflicted with a status condition other then poison; if poisoned, it must stay in until a Pokemon faints. Solo 1 E4 member and the Grass Gym without visiting the Pokemon Center (user 18)

Comments: Still hasn't done anything useful, spent most of this update in the Daycare, which is why I'm not 100% certain of her level. Will be using and training her on the S.S. Anne (Notice a pattern?)

I hate you the Metapod (Level 38)
~Tackle
~String Shot

Restrictions: Can only fight Pokemon that are lower level, must start each battle with String Shot, solo nerd at the end of Mt. Moon to evolve to Metapod. Can't switch out, must solo Misty, then can't battle until Lavendar Town. Solo all Grunts in Celadon, then String Shot doesn't have to be used, and can't battle in Silph Co., followed by soloing Saffron Gym. No longer has to battle Pokemon of a lower level, solo the Gym Battle against Giovanni, then evolve to Butterfree and teach it Giga Drain and Psychic. Solo 2 Rival's Pokemon no the way there, then solo 5 E4 Pokemon (TalkingLion)

Comments: No, I didn't grind her. Just put her in the Daycare and rode my bike up and down the Underground Path while doing chores for a few hours :) MUCH better now, still only 2HKOing enemies but that's good enough to be useful. Will get a well-deserved break after soloing Misty.

Lolcat the Pidgeotto (Level 25)
~Gust
~Quick Attack
~Sand-Attack
~Tackle

Restrictions: First Pidgey you see on Route 1. Evolve it one time. It may learn one move with more than 40 Base Power, Sand-attack is the only non-attacking move it gets.. It must solo Blaine, Giovanni Gym Battle, and 3 Pokemon from a single E4 member (DetroitLolcat)

Comments: Same as last update, still the team powerhouse and MVP
I see you named Gary mothereffing Oak as A1.

what

@Leethoof, take a Rhyhorn named Tank. It cannot evolve until it solos a Rival battle, and after evolving, it can only know 1 attacking move. Solo Misty.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Okay last night I decided I needed something else to do so I'm going for one of these in Red version, and I'd like to be able to have the HM's on my team but other than that you all can go ahead.

@Leethoof You get LadyKiller the Machop. This Machop takes the term "Lady Killer" literally and may only be used against Female trainers and Pokemon. It must solo half the Female trainers on each route. It must also solo Jasmine, Clair, and Karen, and evolve it after Jasmine.

@Diana You get LeafGreen the Bulbasaur. LeafGreen is mad that he didn't get to be the cover Pokemon like the other 2 starters until 2004, so it must always be the highest leveled Pokemon on your team. Eventually LeafGreen gets a time machine and goes into the future, where it finds out that there is indeed a game where it is on the cover, and is overjoyed. But he also ends up finding out that his favorite attack, Razor Leaf has lost its usefulness as critical hits happen less often. Enraged, he refuses to use Razor Leaf. He must also solo 2 Elite 4 members.

Okay last night I decided I needed something else to do so I'm going for one of these in Red version, and I'd like to be able to have the HM's on my team but other than that you all can go ahead.
Well CONGRATULATIONS Diana, you get Piemonades Super Scramble.

This is where the scrambling, is up to you!
Use this random number generator http://www.random.org/.

Part 1. Who's that Pokemon?
Roll between 1 and 6.

1.Tauros (If you picked this Pokemon, Skip Part 3)
2.Arcanine (For the sake of Part 3, We'll pretend Arcanine evolves from Growlithe at level 40.)
3.Rhydon
4.Electabuzz (If you picked this pokemon, Skip Part 3)
5.Muk
6.If you can trade, Golem, if you cannot, Poliwrath (For the Sake of Part 3, we'll pretend Poliwrath/Golem evolves from Poliwhirl/Graveler at level 40)

Part 2. Conditions
Roll between 1 and 6

1. Must faint at least half of your rivals team in every encounter, not including champion battle.
2. Must use your least powerful (In accordance to base power, and not type factors) move every time you enter a battle.
3. Can't use STAB.
4. Can only use STAB.
5. Must faint at least 1 Pokemon from each gym and E4 member, except the ones you have a type advantage against.
6. Must faint all Pokemon of your same type.

Part 3. Evolution Conditions.
Roll between 1 and 3.
(If you picked Golem/Poliwrath, this only applies to the Graveler/Poliwhirl - Golem/Poliwrath evolution, and not the Geodude/Poliwag - Graveler/Poliwhirl)

1. Has to faint 10 Pokemon that resist your strongest move, and must use that strongest move to faint.
2. Replace it's most powerful move with a HM.
3. Must be 10 levels above it's normal evolution level.

Part 4. Nickname.

1. Carlin
2. Rudner
3. Peter Spam
4. Dubrovnik
5. Angelo
6. Strong Bad

------------------------------------------------------------------

I've noticed my lack of consistency when it comes to scrambles. I always start a new one and can never commit, because I always get turned off by the ideas, In fact, the only one I've completed is the Diamond Scramble. Another problem is that when I'm playing on emulators, It doesn't feel right to me, like something's missing, and I only have RSE, DP, HGSS and B.

So I'm going to ask fellow Scramblers, should I continue scramblin'?

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So is Bulbasaur allowed to evolve at all? I assume not since you said Bulbasaur but I want to make sure.

And I ended up with Strong Bad the Rhydon, who must faint at least 1 Pokemon from each gym and E4 member, except the ones it has a type advantage against and it must replace its most powerful move with an HM to evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)