VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not be able to participate :(
I have an invite and all, but we booked with priceline and we couldn't choose tickets. Once we agree'd it selected the tickets for us, and we were set to arrive at 11:59 midnight. The thing said we would leave between 6am and 10pm and arrive between 6am and 12am, but damn, 11:59 is waaaaay to late to check in. So, I have no idea if we're blowing 2,000 bucks on nothing. Heck, even if we were let in, 2,000 dollars is waaaay to much for a stupid trip to indiana. The only reason we're going is because my mom prolly feels guilty for spending the money we could've used to reserve a month ago for "new" inventory that she found out she already had lying in the back room.

I might not be able to participate :(
I have an invite and all, but we booked with priceline and we couldn't choose tickets. Once we agree'd it selected the tickets for us, and we were set to arrive at 11:59 midnight. The thing said we would leave between 6am and 10pm and arrive between 6am and 12am, but damn, 11:59 is waaaaay to late to check in. So, I have no idea if we're blowing 2,000 bucks on nothing. Heck, even if we were let in, 2,000 dollars is waaaay to much for a stupid trip to indiana. The only reason we're going is because my mom prolly feels guilty for spending the money we could've used to reserve a month ago for "new" inventory that she found out she already had lying in the back room.
Come come come shinyweavile! We'll have a blast! GET JUICED

GO GO SPF

VALDENS REPPING LCQ TOMORROW

YAYUZ

CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST ALL DAY

KILLING AMOONGUS BY MOONLIGHT

SPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good luck everyone in the LCQ, rooting for the Canadians! Firestorm and skarm, let's go.

Juiced? Right now I am depressed. I should tell you now I am a pessimist most of the time...

EDIT: OH, but I'm still coming, and I'll be able to update via twitter if I can't compete.

YAY! YOU'RE COMING! Ok well I'm off to go catch my plane, which will stop in Arizona on the way, hopefully picking up some more smogoners. See yall there, and holla for the seniors division. Wootwoot!

Hey guys, for anyone that's at LCQ now can you confirm if they are giving those Resh/Zek bags again? I'd like a second one but I can't tell if they will since they aren't giving out prizes at all in LCQ and I won't get there until about noon.

Hope you are able to go shinyweavile. I always wanted to see your team.
(Wow 2,000 dollar to go.I only paid 1,100 sorry well you brother is coming right?)

breh

強いだね
good luck to everybody in the LCQ!

Also I will not be attending, as I am currently on vacation.

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
Leaving in 30 mins, best of luck to all especially Cybertron Human and IPS, see y'all tommorow

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That sucks JRank as I know how that feels from our Newark experience. Luck seems to rule more this year. I'll probably check in later to see how others are doing today. Good luck folks as this weeks outcome shall influence what goes on at Worlds next month for sure.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
JRank ;___;

<- Custom Title

Also congrats to ABC for qualifying cmon dude keep my name alive in there somewhere :D

Don't have a ton of info but know arti fishy firestorm atlas skarm phiddle out, enfuego chalkey caffwin greysong mingot doommullet chad wesley six dubs r3

Edit: Mingot out 3, imawario alive in 4, chad in 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)