Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I recently got a Slaking over the GTS. Unfortunately it's hacked (met at level 100) but what's odd about it is that its experience points are "-?331154".. would using it in a battle (in-game) fix that?

So I'm trying to make a team that includes my favorite Pokemon, Gengar. If anyone can give me some good partners I would really appreciate it. I was thinking that these partners should have a weakness to Fighting or Ground, allowing Gengar to switch in easily. Tyranitar came to mind, and I know it is somewhat commonly used with Gengar and Magnezone, forming a offensive core from the 4th generation. I'm not sure how this core would function in 5th gen, so any advice on that would be appreciated as well. Thank you.
Try Heatran, gengar is immune to both fighting and ground. so those two would probably go together.

So, I recently got a Slaking over the GTS. Unfortunately it's hacked (met at level 100) but what's odd about it is that its experience points are "-?331154".. would using it in a battle (in-game) fix that?
It is possible to meet it at level 100 if it was a transfer. But if its experience really is above 1250000, it is not legitimate. And there is no way of reducing or resetting experience. However, if you hack a Pokémon's effective stats, (as in making all of their stats 999,) I know that they revert to fit base stats, EVs and IVs when you put them in a PC and then withdraw them, so that would be worth a try

i just caught a crustle and am trying to breed stealth rock into ferroseed but it says they 'dont seem to like each other much' what natures are not compatible and which are.

i just caught a crustle and am trying to breed stealth rock into ferroseed but it says they 'dont seem to like each other much' what natures are not compatible and which are.
He always says that when you put two different species of the same trainer ID together. They'll still make eggs, just not as fast.

If I want to make a Gigalith...

Should I make it Brave and have 0 Speed IVs if my opponent has trick room by chance?
Or should I just roll with Adamant and 31 speed IVs?

Is being any slower going to affect it negatively in any way? Or does it literally not matter how damn slow it is, therefore I may as well go as slow as possible to abuse the opponent's trick room?

I don't plan to use it in TR myself.

If I want to make a Gigalith...

Should I make it Brave and have 0 Speed IVs if my opponent has trick room by chance?
Or should I just roll with Adamant and 31 speed IVs?

Is being any slower going to affect it negatively in any way? Or does it literally not matter how damn slow it is, therefore I may as well go as slow as possible to abuse the opponent's trick room?

I don't plan to use it in TR myself.
Depends if you want to outrun Ferrothorn or not. Although most Ferrothorn also have min. speed because of Gyroball so it probably wouldn't matter... Also you still won't outspeed min. speed Bronzong at neutral so... Yeah go with min. speed.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys is there anything worthy to outspeed from 246ish (to beat TTar and stuff that runs on that speed like some Rotoms/Jirachi/Gliscor) to 262? (Politoed and Breloom max speed)

I'm going to create the Triples Round team that I mentioned earlier. I already have LO Porygon-Z, Sitrus Togekiss, and.. that's about it. I need a good Scarfed Normal-type to outspeed stuff and use Round, and three backup Pokemon to abuse it as well. I can't really think of Normal-type Special Attackers at the moment..

I'm going to create the Triples Round team that I mentioned earlier. I already have LO Porygon-Z, Sitrus Togekiss, and.. that's about it. I need a good Scarfed Normal-type to outspeed stuff and use Round, and three backup Pokemon to abuse it as well. I can't really think of Normal-type Special Attackers at the moment..
1. Porygon-Z
2. Meloetta
3. Togekiss, Arceus
4. Porygon 2
5. Slaking
6. Chatot
7. Exploud
8. Girafarig

So in case you can't tell, there are only 5 usable Normal types with decent Special Attack before boosting, other things like Ambipom with Nasty Plot could be used but couldn't utilize Choice Scarf

the pokemon is healed. as there is no flying type to lose there is no negative effect.
True, but losing the Flying type is almost always an advantage for a bulky Pokémon except for Skarmory, and if the Pokémon moves second it doesn't matter that they lose their Flying type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)